Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,685 members, 7,921,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:00 AM

Anyone Hear Ever Heard Of An Azawkh? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Hear Ever Heard Of An Azawkh? (1335 Views)

Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard / 10 Secret Countries You've Probably Never Heard Of... / Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Sao Tome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Hear Ever Heard Of An Azawkh? by obong(m): 11:38pm On May 22, 2006
hello gang--

I love pets and i'm in the process of getting a dog (or two) and I want an azawakh (www.azawakh.com). They may go by different names in nigeria, but are essentially dogs from the sahel region. they arent many in north america but frankly i want to see if i can get one directly from africa since they offer a larger range of colors than those from europe or america.

any here from the sokoto area of nigeria or know anyone that can locate one of these dogs for moi. email me if you are able to help.

thanks
Re: Anyone Hear Ever Heard Of An Azawkh? by mictony(m): 5:49pm On May 25, 2006
Realy, i don't know what you want to do with the dog over there. but if you don't mind what it will cost you, i can provid one.
Re: Anyone Hear Ever Heard Of An Azawkh? by obong(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2006
do you have access to one? let me know. you can emailme att obongg@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice Please / Foreign Airlines Eye Nigeria For Survival / Germany Or Malaysia For Masters Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.