Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,465 members, 7,885,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:48 PM

Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls (37178 Views)

Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy / Christian Obodo: I Outran My Captors And No Police Operation Rescued Me / Kidnapped Christian Obodo Freed By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by shadrach77: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2013
Nigeria international Christian Obodo, who was reported to be missing by Dinamo Minsk, was found hale and hearty in Udine, Italy on Tuesday.

This past weekend, the Director General of Dinamo Minsk, Sergei Pavlyukovich interviewed by goals.by declared Obodo missing.

It is not the first time that law enforcements agents have gone searching for the central midfielder.

While vacationing in Warri, Nigeria last summer, Obodo was kidnapped by gunmen who later contacted his family and asked for a ransom. He was later rescued by police.

In this latest incident, the former Udinese ace was found by a police patrol in Udine, Italy, which is a distance of approximately 1,500 kilometers from Minsk.

The police found Obodo in a car with two Romanian girls and a male friend, who was arrested for being in possession of 52 grams of marijuana.

Meanwhile, Christian Obodo’s agent, Salaroli Sebastian has labelled him a difficult character, often finding himself in conflict situations with his previous employers.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/07/missing-nigerian-player-found-with-girls-weed-in-italy.html

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by Chanchit: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
I pray say no be kidnappers go kill this guy last last. By the way, what is he doing with Mary Jo Ana, so Obodo sef dey smoke Igbo..!
Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by rozayx5(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
he shud be careful
Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by ugotuf(m): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
NA WAA FOR THIS GUY SEF

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by Lifebender(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
So obodo go disgrace us for obodo oyibo...aarhhhhhhh.wit two roman ashawo..e be like say ur tonto dey sure youcheesy

7 Likes

Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by emblexxx(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
just passing by while whistling,.......
Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by Lordave: 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
Whose picture is that?
Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by Policewoman(f): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
So the guy was smoking weed while Spain was thrashing our @sses in Brazil? angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by Siga: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
Nna meh.... bros...u worry ooo undecided
Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by mosho2good: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
Click like if u tink most nigeria player are not high, smoking marijuana.
Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by WildChild00(m): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
I do hope he is saving, live after football.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by Lakayanah: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
I beg wetin be im football age? Smoke Igbo with girls by the grace of God the young shall grow.

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by Danhumprey: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
What can I say? I will just do dis > lipsrsealed
Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by Tjesctacy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
If ds news na true, ds guy just dey spoil naija for jand for us.....
Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by sagytariusTM1: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
Lol. This is a misleading topic.
It ought to be:
Christian Obodo Found With Marijuana & Girls In Italy.
and not.
Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls

Oya, ayam waiting for people who will crucify me and labe me professor Engnish.

5 Likes

Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by effisyman: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
When you make more money than you can imagine, this is what you end up becoming.

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2013
was he ever lost? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by AbuMikey(m): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
Man must Flex Life!!
Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by kolamilan(m): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
na when person don chop belle full na
I'm dey make noise.
Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by princesammmy: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
PLS READ IT WELL

The police found Obodo in a car with two Romanian girls
and a male friend, who was arrested for being in
possession of 52 grams of marijuana.

The friend not Oboda was in possession of marijuana

8 Likes

Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by Rossikk(m): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
Guyman. cool
Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by fairari022(m): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
@op, which of dem is a crime?
2 my knowledge having sex wit girls in d street of italy is legit n marijuana in some part , like Uruguay, Jamaica, n some state in America is also legit, @moderator wats so special abt dis on FP
Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by FUCKU: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
What an ugly happy dude! God, what is this?

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by Siga: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
princesammmy: PLS READ IT WELL

The police found Obodo in a car with two Romanian girls
and a male friend, who was arrested for being in
possession of 52 grams of marijuana.

The friend not Oboda was in possession of marijuana
...Bro...do u think they will ever catch Chris Brown with weed? ... Na dem friends dey always carry am now.... for instance...if u be Okocha friend now...na u go carry the fall now...thats the way it is...

2 Likes

Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by Rossikk(m): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
Bleep U: What an ugly happy dude! God, what is this?

He's not ugly. Fuc.k off you dumb idio.t.

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by Amozever12: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
These are the kind of people who make the Whites stigmatize the Blacks. Always from one trouble to another in a foreign country. Its high time you grew up, bro...
Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by Fiawest(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
mosho2good: Click like if u tink most nigeria player are not high, smoking marijuana.
dis one sef don smoke igbo tire.

10 Likes

Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by micki83(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
sagytarius™:
Lol. This is a misleading topic.
It ought to be:
Christian Obodo Found With Marijuana & Girls In Italy.
and not.
Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls

Oya, ayam waiting for people who will crucify me and labe me professor Engnish.
D whole sentence just sounds weird to me,lol.d first version might hav sounded a bit more correct with a comma right after "italy".

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
grin grin
Atleast he was found nau..

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by joy3456: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
confirmed.
Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by fiscalcliff: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
He was just doing Warri time
Carry go bros Obodo grin grin
Re: Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls by bennie1980(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
The guy just they answer his name. Carry "DO" comot from "OBODO". You go see sai the guy no mistake. Na him name dey worry am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Taribo West: Trump Will Win The US Election / Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban / Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.