Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,776 members, 7,952,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

Tecno Android Spree!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Android Spree!!! (527 Views)

The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) / Recommended Mobile Anti Virus For Tecno Android And Other Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Android Spree!!! by LotennaBernard(m): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
wow! you really have to come to my school to understand what I will be talking about. texno android phones everywhere! Ranging from D5, B3, N7, P3, D3, N3, Q1, N7 and the latest super android, Phantom. the amazing thing about this is that the price and abilities of.these phones do not correspond. they perform android functions but at a very low price. hence, nigerians are rushing to get them.

(1) (Reply)

100 Or More Business That Be Done With Mobile Phones / How Can I Open Android. Img File / Apple Id

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.