Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:58 AM

Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! (2797 Views)

We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri / David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by CROWE: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
What the fvck is the point of making a thread on a forum if the point is not to hear what other people have to say, you need help and that type of rabid fanaticism in your latest is not need in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
CROWÉ: What the fvck is the point of making a thread on a forum if the point is not to hear what other people have to say, you need help and that type of rabid fanaticism in your latest is not need in Nigeria.

Because nobody needs your old, self righteous, suffering and smiling attitude simple!!!!!

GTFOH rubbish. I have no respect for anyone against revolution in Nigeria. Be it a Rawlings styles massacre of the old farts or a youth style lynching of these politicians!!!!
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 06, 2013
^^^^^ my guy you de vex o, wetin hapun na? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by austinkenneth: 3:40am On Jul 06, 2013
donchris9999: Lol! Why do i have the feelings that buhari is loosing ground in his bid to become APC's flagbearer? His supporters like this op have given up and are now calling for a revolution. Hmmm so this fulani boy called olumide is just realizing that tinubu is a smart politician and manipulator. Buhari has just given tinubu his political structure(cpc) for him to expand his empire in the name of APC. So, this op can call ACN thieves? Lmao! Lets watch as the real battle in APC begins.

When someone takes a position on an issue and later finds out in the face of new info that his stand is not so good, and changes it, He is wise.

We shouldn't laugh at him because of that because a lot of people do not have the courage to change. They'll instead die supporting a wrong idea they once held instead of changing it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 06, 2013
There will be revolution IJN
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by lineal: 4:17am On Jul 06, 2013
DivideUs: ^^^^^ my guy you de vex o, wetin hapun na? grin grin grin

His wife left him? grin
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by otokx(m): 4:50am On Jul 06, 2013
Churches are working big time, the entertainment industry too, corruption is booming big time & NEPA is so efficient, they collect bills for electricity that is not supplied.
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by licensed2k(m): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2013
If only u ppl cld leave tribal sentiments aside and see the truth, its so starrin in u the face already.
We really nid a massive change buh a coup is a very long call.
a peaceful revolution is more like it.
buh I guess that aint happening soon with this level of trbalism, nepotism nd ethnocentrism.
The posterity will neva forgive us for this......our total inaction....
Buh who's gon care then.....
We will be long gone.....fondly remembered as a "failed generation".

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by maasoap(m): 8:02am On Jul 06, 2013
Prof Corruption:
We don't need a coup in Nigeria.
On the contrary, we need coup in Nigeria because the country was better than this under military. Abacha's embezzlement was nothing compared to what we have now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by HezronLorraine(m): 8:08am On Jul 06, 2013
You don't pray for a military coup in this nation called Nigeria.
The only reason anyone can complain that nothing seems to be absolutely working is becasue Nigeria as come of age.we are in a time of awareness,and the people are more enlightened on matters of politics.
The current administration as achieved far more than any other but he is criticized the highest,why.the people can now hold him accountable for his actions without being opposed by a dictatorship.
Military coup is no option for naija,no it isn't.Nigeria still doesn't have the man or woman to pilot the affairs of this nation who can come out of ethnic,religious,god-fatherism.even in the military.

Our fault lies in Voting The Best Candidate and Not The Right Candidate.
For a revoulution in Nigeria.90% of us don't have die-hard spirit to forward our complains even if it means dying in the process.
Let's start with the right man or woman and stop voting with a lot of sentiments.
Nobody wants to be held by a military dictatorship again.nigeria as so far established a growing democracy in africa,its too late to change that.
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2013
Nigeria DOES need a revolution, but not the type being referred to by the OP.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2013
0lumide: Whether you agree with a military coup or not is not the basis of my assertions.

Aren't you old, scared, fat foools tired of the same cycle since the 60s? Same old farts will come here and wave their moral dirty rags in the faces of the young folks trying to tell us we should suffer same fate they suffered since the 60s.

There is going to be a revolution and your political icon will die. Be it Tinubu, GEJ, IBB, OBJ name them. Even Buhari won't go untouched.

THERE IS GOING TO BE CHAOS AND YOU WILL ALL DIE!!! MARK MY WORDS!!

Nothing is working. Even security. All we have is a bunch of liars posting pictures of uncompleted malls with computer generated 3D bullshit!!!!. Nothing is working people!!!!!!!! East West North South!!!nothing is working!!! The people are becoming enslaved by the same people who got education through public schools with public funds!!!!

There will be CHAOS!!! Bookmark this thread, wait and see the outcome of the present political bullshiting among all parties and tribe! Chaos will consume us all. Including the foools trying to protect politicians who aren't protecting them.>
There would be nothing !!!

Even if u re a sorcerer,u re not the most wise of them all !!!

All I see is peace,harmony and tranquilty !!!

And no region in Nigeria would ever wish for civil Unrest again after what transpired during Biafra ,North also has had their fair share of BokoHaraHaram !!!

Nigeria is full of timid but boastful peeps,and aside outside machinery,An average Nigeria is not ready to die even Aboki (Abi no be Aboki dem dey follow JTF Nab BokoHaram)!!!

and it is very easy to strike power bargain in this country, da na y we have systemic problem !!!

I see a Great Country in a near future, we just need Little ''patience''(Not Jonathan's wife oo) grin ........ Really,Nigeria is Evolving into Greatness !!!
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Akpaife(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2013
@ op It is nt a must u will live in Nig u can go 2 any country of ur choice even change ur citizenship pls stop talking rubbish
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by vicenzo(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2013
I agree with olumide,nothing is working. We are all suffering,except those in governmen,their relations,friends and well wishers.

Nigeria's democracy that we all fought for,is now the governmen of the elites,by the elites,and for the elites. They keep switching positions,from governor to senator to minster to ambassador to a director of one of our big parastatals. Politics is their life long occupation,they give no damn about the masses.

They put up tribal sentiments to prevent the people uniting and ganging up against them,they send their paid agents to the media to deceive the people saying that things are getting better,when we know they are not.

How long do they think they can continue deceiving the masses, we have no electricity, no roads, we recently saw the state of public school infrastructure throughout nigeria, our universities and polytechniques are not better and have now gone on strike,our young able bodied men are trouping out of the country in large numbers,the rest in the country are desperate to leave the country too,go to foreign embassies and see for yourself. Our intellectuals are not spared,they are scattered all over the globe giving their services to the highest bidders.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by vicenzo(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2013
It's a very pathetic situation that we have found ourselve in.

Something need to be done,and as fast as possible,but i don't think we need a military coup, don't ask we what we need to do,cos i don't know. Almost all nigerians have been corrupted by the nigerian system,i look around me,and i can't see any patroitic,incorruptible nigerian that would be our messiah, it's all messed up. Chai!
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by shereef19: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2013
Nigerian Youths wake up, We have no other
country except Nigeria, We have been suffering
in silence while our Leaders put our future in
their bank accounts. How can we remain like
this? How can a youth go to school and suffered
to graduate at the end no job. You are almost 40
and still your future is as bleak as a dark room.
Did your parents send you to school to sit at
home because our Government have failed us.
Let us come out one day and say No. We must
not remain like this, we cannot all travel abroad to
find a better life, our better life is here in our
country. We have the money, oil and resources
but only a selected few have continue to suck it
dry why we keep believing God for a change,
wake up now I challenge you. We need 500,000
youths in each of the 36states to challenge the
Government. We say NO, we need rebuild this
nation, we will vacate those who stand on our
way as they are considered the enemy. A man
cannot have billions of naira while millions of
youths roam the streets every day looking for
daily bread. Our young men must not all be
kidnappers, our young girls must not all be
prostitutes. Get Ready I tell you. The time has
come for us to react, the only way our
Government listens is violence, they have shown
it to the Niger delta militants and now they are
planning to show it to the boko haram..whereas a
simple gesture of N20,000 per month to the
unemployed was rejected and you pay militants
N75,000 per month. How much do they pay as
minimum wage? How much do they pay to
elected officers, we are going to revolt. Nigeria
will burn to be rebuilt again like Libya, Iraq,
Egypt and Tunisia...please spread this message
unless you want to die in poverty in a country
where God has destined all of us to be happy and
prosperous...!!!pls join the group on facebook
tagged "nigerian youths movement for
revolution" Pls send this msg to all ur forum,
groups on facebook, 2go, whatsapp, twitter, and
social messengers, cos anytin can happen o!!!
The time is right for us all to say no bad
governance who take the youths for grante

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by vicenzo(m): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
Why is this important thread not trending?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by manmustwac(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
Even if there is a coup what makes you think that the military are going to be any better? They're just the samejust that they wear uniform. What nigeria really needs is the masses to revolt but the sweet opium that comes from religion won't allow that to happen
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 24, 2013
WE WANT WAR, WORLD WAR, WORLD WIDE WARNING! If the political class can not bring this nation to sanity!!!

We will all die instead of the masses dying because of greed of leaders..

We will all die simple!!!

It doesn't matter if it's a military or civilian rule, we want a government of the people!!!!!!!

Yerima is a criminal who broke the law by marrying the underage girl but he isn't in jail instead he is in the senate trying to avoid jail by changing the constitution!!!!

YERIMA SHOULD BE JAILED!!!!!!!!!!!

Nigerians stand up and fight please not just on child marriage!! nothing is working people nothing!!!!!
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
NO SANITY, NO CHANGE, YET WE ARE IN A STILL REVOLVE IN THE CYCLE OF CORRUPTION!
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by nduchucks: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
0lumide: NO SANITY, NO CHANGE, YET WE ARE IN A STILL REVOLVE IN THE CYCLE OF CORRUPTION!

^^^ +100%

We are ripe for Sergeant Doe's type of situation. Enough is enough.
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by 0wilywily0: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
0lumide: NO SANITY, NO CHANGE, YET WE ARE IN A STILL REVOLVE IN THE CYCLE OF CORRUPTION!
Hope you declare Ooduduwa Republic
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by onyeokwu: 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
0wilywily0: javascript:void(0); shocked
Hope you declare Ooduduwa Republic
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by DerideGull(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
0lumide: Let's be honest with our selves for once and stop these party and tribal loyalties that's getting us no where.

People, nothing is working for Nigeria and Nigerians. ACN and PDP can come and compare their states and try to talk some rubbish about who is better but we will see that non is better. Lagos is just an exception. An exception it earned by foundations laid by old western region. Nothing is working.

Power projects are built by government money only for private firms to grab them after billions has been spent (Is that subsidy or what?)

We are saving SWF when our local businesses don't have access to credit and need money to expand and create more jobs.

You say one thing against the president and it becomes a tribal issue, Our Finance minister just announced that the hard working and honest Nigerians won't get salary for September and October.

Lagos and Kano which are over populated don't even have the amenities to control disease outbreak. If a killer commutable disease breaks out in these two cities, the death toll will be too high because we lack disease control amenities and cultures.

In this same nation where millions are jobless, hungry and hopeless, Our president is renovating airports, buying 1 billion Naira food, our Senators are earning $100k (it is more than this) per month.

Meanwhile Tinubu and the Opposition are hell bent on stating obvious faults.

Pastors are preaching repentance and hell to hungry and hopeless men. Building schools with congregations' money and charging what 95% of the congregation can't afford for their children.

Our Reps are sitting there getting fat on the people's money.

You sit there all day, defending one politician or the other. All the Niger Delta "warlords", non has built a common borehole for their people but they sit on billions of naira.

Nigeria, the chaos is looming and it's for the sake of my unborn child that I will join in a fight to kill, destroy this democratic system.

Before in Nigeria, I could journey into a strange town and find a total stranger ready to take me in for some days till I've had my feel of the town. But now, every stranger is dangerous. We are in trouble. If you are on this fucking internet, telling and lying to people that Nigeria is moving forward, may your children hate the sight of you. May your last day be full of regrets and tears. All of you who are bribed to create false hope in a gloomy devil's paradise called democratic Nigeria, your hell will start to burn you right from the moment the next little child dies because of preventable diseases.

Both APC ACN OR PDP. All of you thieves. Come here trying to deceive people that your government is better and what not, may the looming revolution sweep you all 6 feet deep.

Nigeria is not working. Either there is a revolution or a military coup. No peace, no light, no drinkable water, yet they are spending billions of dollars building Abuja where all the politicians live. Abuja will burn.

OPC the lying fake justice league. OPC IS KILLING COMMON CRIMINALS WHILE COLLECTING MONEY FROM THOSE WHO HAVE ROBBED THE NATION BLIND. FUK YOU OPC, YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING TO BETTER THE LIVES OF YORUBAS!!!!!

The above crap is a typical junk from a demented airhead that fills governance in Nigeria is only good when it is led by Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri or Nupe. Are you not one of the maggots that twisted out of human form because of January 15, 1966 coup?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by pazienza(m): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
omongbatim: That will be cool. Igbos are Chiefs of Army and Air force. So Igbos will lead the coup and become the head of state grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Haha! this will be cool. *grins*
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
DerideGull:

The above crap is a typical junk from a demented airhead that fills governance in Nigeria is only good when it is led by Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri or Nupe. Are you not one of the maggots that twisted out of human form because of January 15, 1966 coup?

I don't give a fuuuk about you dede... now go and die please.

Imagine your reply to what I wrote above even though I begged everyone to leave tribal and political affiliations aside.

You just want to bring tribe to the debate of over 5 months without tribal inputs. Everyone on this thread except you have either given their opinion on coup or said one thing or the other without tribe.

So when Yorubas made sure GEJ was installed acting and full president in 2010, it was because they felt only Yorubas should rule Nigeria?

Why are you like this? cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by 7WillyWilly: 11:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
Olumide, Olumide, Olumide
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 25, 2013
7WillyWilly: Olumide, Olumide, Olumide

leave me alone bruff!!! Nigeria either dies or we killl off all public officers now!!!!!! I prefer the second option to my dear nigeria dying but Bleep it!!! whichever way, one has to happen!
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by BlowBack: 12:48pm On May 24, 2017
0lumide:
Whether you agree with a military coup or not is not the basis of my assertions.

Aren't you old, scared, fat foools tired of the same cycle since the 60s?

By far the daftest afonja on this forum.

The military misadventure into our political realm has been the problem with Nigeria.

I hope you will be willing to stomach a coup against osunbade now in 2017

Bloody hypocrites.

This is how your useless awolowo tried to overthrow Tafawa Belewa in 1962 before he was thrown in jail.

This is how your same useless awolowo and his jaundiced Ibadan Expressway press goaded the military and buhari to overthrow shagari.

Why are you yorubas so daft?
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by OreMI22: 1:30pm On May 24, 2017
Fulani people thinking they can use coup to continue to dominate Nigeria should think again.

Now go and do your coup and we shall see the outcome later.
Re: Nigerians, Nothing Is Working!! I Pray For A Military Coup! by nku5: 1:37pm On May 24, 2017
Where is the OP of this silly topic make I yab am

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Officers, 12 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Named / World's Ten Most Corrupt Leaders / I Am From This State: The Latest APC Nairaland Propaganda And Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.