Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,354 members, 7,940,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History (8931 Views)

Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hourglass Figure In Sports Polo And Black Leggings / Top 20 Sexiest Athletes In The World / I Have Dumped D’banj, He’s A Womanizer –jennifer Obayuwana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by yunfazz: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
Tiger Woods

Tiger was married to Elin Nordegen but he had one of the most infamous reputations of womanizing in sports history. Numerous mistresses came to admit Tiger had affairs with them, some film stars, some waitresses from local dinners.
Like you can guess, the end of it was not palatable as he paid a hefty $110 million for his divorce settlement and is now forbidden to have any of his girlfriends around his kids.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/07/20-notorious-womanizer-athletes-in.html

Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by yunfazz: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
Cristiano Ronaldo

Ronaldo has dated a lot of women, including celebrities- Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton and Imogen Thomas. He also has a child already whom nobody seems to know the baby mama. She wasn't seen for the first year or so of her child's birth and there are speculations that Ronaldo is paying her to keep hush about who she is.

However, he seems to have taken a turn for good and is now in a two-year relationship with Irina Shayk.

Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by yunfazz: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
Derek Jeter

Some people say that keeping up with Derek’s dating life was just plain annoying because you never know which celebrity he was going to be with. His longest relationship lasted about three years with Minka Kelly. He's also known to have relationships with Mariah Carey, Jessica Biel, Vanessa Minnillo among many more.

Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by yunfazz: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
Magic Johnson

Magic admitted to having sex with around 300 people per year for a few years. However his life took a turn in 1991 when he admitted to being infected with HIV. At this point in time he announced he had "lost count" of his number and said he had absolutely no idea which girl that he got it from.

The devastating news forced him to retire his career with the LA Lakers. 21 years later, Magic is still active with his foundation, which attempts to decrease the occurrence of HIV/Aids in vulnerable people. He was able to get married and have a child, neither of which are HIV positive. Overall, Johnson's reputation went from promiscuous in the 90's to a role model now.
AIDS is real o…o ye womanizers!

2 Likes

Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by yunfazz: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
Tiki Barber

Tiki Barber ditched his 8-month pregnant wife Ginny for a 23-year old blonde chick that had been featured in Maxim and was an NBC intern. The couple had been married for 11 years. Eight days after his official divorce, he went and married his mistress.Now, womanizer may not take the definition of quantity of harm done...but of quality of harm done!

Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by yunfazz: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
Travis Henry

Henry was a former NFL running back with the Bills, Titans and Broncos. He had 11 kids with 10 different women- one kid during high school, two during college, six during his NFL career and two after he retired. Oh, and I should not fail to mention that he had all of the children before the young age of 28!

Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by yunfazz: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
Jose Canseco

There has been speculation of Canseco’s extra-curricular activities from the start of his baseball career. He was married twice and both ended due to domestic violence. He has also been said to say that “Madonna wanted his baby” and he proposed to Lady Gaga via Twitter yet the two have never met. He also bashed his ex-girlfriend Leila Shennib on Twitter and posted her personal phone number.
He probably now realizes that all that is waste of time; we never get to hear anything about him these days.

Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by yunfazz: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
Calvin Murphy

He had 14 kids with 9 different women; no wonder he was called "Pocket Rocket". In 2004, he was accused of molesting five of his daughters. A jury found him not guilty but there are still speculations about the whole incident.

1 Like

Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by yunfazz: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
Shawn Kemp

He has seven kids with six different women and it is rumored that there are many more. This just adds onto his legal issues which includes possession of cocaine, 60 grams of marijuana and a semi-automatic pistol.

Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by yunfazz: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
Derrick Thomas

Derrick had seven kids with five different women. It was expected that there would be a lot of cash to be given to his children when he died due to his $34 million contract with the Kansas City Chiefs.
However, between $20,000 every month in child support, and over $60,000 every month in credit card bills, there was barely any money left to pass on. Oh, and he was only 33 when he died...

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/07/20-notorious-womanizer-athletes-in.html

Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by nedu2000(m): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
& the ladies still flock to them like 'flies to poo'
Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by carzola(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
Make a list for musicians cause i know 2face would top!.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
You left out THE most prolific playboy in sports history. . . .Wilt Chamberlain.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by Nomski0(f): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
Tiger and Cristiano look like saints next to these guys. But wait o @op Ronaldo didnt date Kim or Paris o. I dont think he dated many hollywood celebs. He was famous for dating europian models......and why is my name not included on his list of girlfriends na?
Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by Madawaki01(m): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
So

Wetin concern me?
Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
Nomski0: Tiger and Cristiano look like saints next to these guys. But wait o @op Ronaldo didnt date Kim or Paris o. I dont think he dated many hollywood celebs. He was famous for dating europian models......and why is my name not included on his list of girlfriends na?

CR7 dated Paris Hilton. They first did it at her sister's house.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1192502/Thats-way-celebrate-80million-transfer--Ronaldo-scores-newly-single-Paris-Hilton.html
Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by EatmyShorts: 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
pro01: You left out THE most prolific playboy in sports history. . . .Wilt Chamberlain.

That man loved Sex!
Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by Revolva(m): 12:05am On Jul 06, 2013
MAKE PERSON NO CARRY WOMAN AGAIN...WHICH KIND WORLD BE DIS..u no womanize dem call u names you womanize..dem call u names...

1 Like

Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by dabrake(m): 12:17am On Jul 06, 2013
Still better than Ryan Giggs who slept with his brother's wife for over 8 years, got her pregnant, . . .

1 Like

Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 06, 2013
John Terry... the animal was seeing his best friend's girl and he is married!

Ashley Cole too...is a terrible womanizer angry angry
Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by DJDOLA(m): 6:39am On Jul 06, 2013
Why my name is not on dat list.....I have 9 children from 7 girlfreind and am not done yet am 21 years old oooo...so kini big deal
Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by pheyikemi: 7:00am On Jul 06, 2013
Most of 'em are blacks undecided . Wotz wiv black men nd womanising sef Shd I say itz an inborn error ? grin
Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by EatmyShorts: 7:22am On Jul 06, 2013
pheyikemi: Most of 'em are blacks undecided . Wotz wiv black men nd womanising sef Shd I say itz an inborn error ? grin

Keep quiet Dog-face.
Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by dabrake(m): 7:36am On Jul 06, 2013
I.Joan:

1, wayne bridge was his former team mate.
2, the girl in question was wayne bridge's ex.
3, I'm sure you have done something worse that that. permit me to use the B-word on you. will you?
Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2013
dabrake: 1, wayne bridge was his former team mate.
2, the girl in question was wayne bridge's ex.
3, I'm sure you have done something worse that that. permit me to use the B-word on you. will you?

I really don't know what to say! undecided
Just shut up...you M0R0N! angry angry angry

At the time she was not Bridge's ex..and Terry was married...you idi0t!
Bridge and Terry were also friends..stup1d goat!!!

Use the B-word on your mother who refused to teach you and also on your sisters & aunties!
Ode...ara galatia!!! obun radarada!!!

1 Like

Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by kunlekunle: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2013
dabrake: Still better than Ryan Giggs who slept with his brother's wife for over 8 years, got her pregnant, . . .

the babe was his b4 he got married,
his brother then took over but giggs couldnt forget the babe.
Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by LesbianBoy(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
I.Joan:

These two you mentioned are still learners where Mario balotelli is! That guy is just an animal! grin grin grin grin
Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by kolamilan(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
I.Joan:

I really don't know what to say! undecided
Just shut up...you M0R0N! angry angry angry

At the time she was not Bridge's ex..and Terry was married...you idi0t!
Bridge and Terry were also friends..stup1d goat!!!

Use the B-word on your mother who refused to teach you and also on your sisters & aunties!
Ode...ara galatia!!! obun radarada!!!

all those names for one person shocked shocked
Re: 20 Notorious Womanizer Athletes In Sports History by pheyikemi: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
EatmyShorts:

Keep quiet Dog-face.
I guess u can't think straight afta u've finished eating your shorts abi undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Obafemi Martins House And Cars / Inside Rihanna's Mansion [PHOTOS] / Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.