Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,055 members, 7,906,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Would You Advertise Your Show Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Would You Advertise Your Show Online? (776 Views)

Why Should You Advertise Your Business Online / How Do You Advertise Your Business And Budget? / Event Coordinator Business In Nigeria, How Do You Advertise And Get Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Advertise Your Show Online? by kayzoh(m): 11:51am On May 17, 2008
i'm about to start a advertising site for shows,parties,gigs only, will it work?i need your views!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Advertise Your Show Online? by apoint(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2008
I BELIEVE YES! cheesy

Because surveys have shown that most people (especially young people) stay online more than they read newspapers or go out to see posters and billboard. Just make sure the site is well connected to popular sites.

That's my take grin

(1) (Reply)

Branding, The Secret Of Successful Enterpreneurs / Eleven Lessons From Warren Buffet / The Nigerian Ebay Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.