Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,643 members, 7,944,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance (564 Views)

Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? / Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Romance Section Battles 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance by Jayslim104: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
I met dis gal on fb afta 7yrs of graduating 4rm d primary skul on which she showed me care. We r both seeking 4 admission in d same school. Wit d way she treats me, i fell in luv wit her. She often appear in my dream n i cant jst wait to tell her i luv her. D problem is dat am scared of tellin ha dis because she might b angry wit me bt pls admin, can u put me through because am really lust in luv.
What can i du 2 av her as my girl lover?[/color] smiley[/b][color=#990000]I met dis gal on fb afta 7yrs of graduating 4rm d primary skul on which she showed me care. We r both seeking 4 admission in d same school. Wit d way she treats me, i fell in luv wit her. She often appear in my dream n i cant jst wait to tell her i luv her. D problem is dat am scared of tellin ha dis because she might b angry wit me bt pls admin, can u put me through because am really lust in luv.
What can i du 2 av her as my girl lover?[color=#990000]
smiley[b][/color]I met dis gal on fb afta 7yrs of graduating 4rm d primary skul on which she showed me care. We r both seeking 4 admission in d same school. Wit d way she treats me, i fell in luv wit her. She often appear in my dream n i cant jst wait to tell her i luv her. D problem is dat am scared of tellin ha dis because she might b angry wit me bt pls admin, can u put me through because am really lust in luv.
What can i du 2 av her as my girl lover?[color=#990000][/color] smiley[b][/b]

Re: Romance by Dygeasy(m): 12:54am On Jul 06, 2013
Angry With You? Why? Cos You Expressed Your Feelings?

Last Last She Go Say No And That Won't Kill Ya.

Brother Don't Worry Yourself Over Nothing. She Just Might Have Something Towards You As Well. Make The Needed Move Bro.

Goodluck. Cheers cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Mixed Messages Syndrome / PLS HELP I Need Your̶̲̥̅̊ Advise / Secrets Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.