Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,688 members, 7,889,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:38 AM

How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange (984 Views)

Shares Fraud At The Nigerian Stock Exchange (CSCS) / Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 06, 2013
As a young student, I always admired the "theory" of Compound Interest. As a young Accountant, the great possibilities of compounding became even clearer. I finished my NYSC in June 2013, I have entered the Labour Market and haven graduated with good grades (2'1) from a reputable Federal University, I believe it wouldnt take Long before I got a job. However, I do not intend to be an employee for too long. I wanna be an employer too and I wanna make my money work for me.

I am coming to appreciate the risks involved in investing in shares but as a young man, I can afford these risks.
However, nothing I have read in books explained how to go about investing in shares quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

Please, I need your experience my fellow Nairalanders on the processes and steps involved in buying shares in the exchange. Comments and Suggestions. Recommendations on books I could study to get the information needed.
I am a LEARNER (Novice) so, please, whatever information you share will be appreciated.

I would really appreciate it if this made Front Page. So I can get more information.
Re: How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange by ultimatenath1(m): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2013
we are on the same boat ma bruda
Re: How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange by iyoti: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
You will have to speak to a broker to buy or sell shares on your behalf. A broker can advise you on investments and also on share price appreciation index of various stocks listed on the floor of the exchange. A couple of the times this will form the basis for buying a stock. I hope this meets your need.
Re: How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange by ultimatenath1(m): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
yea thnks.......i appreciate dat

(1) (Reply)

Latest Wall Paper And 3D Wall Panel / Do You Know That You Can Worth Over N100million By 2018? / Top Rated Fiverr Seller Taught Me Her Secrets - See Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.