Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,680 members, 7,882,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:23 PM

Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? (3347 Views)

See 20 Of The DUMBEST Sex Questions Asked On Yahoo! Answers(Pic) / Is Bittyend The Smartest, Wittiest, Yet Most Annoying Poster On NL? / I Am The Best Poster On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by ldollier(f): 8:12pm On May 23, 2006
ahh i dont think anyone can take away hottest title. and besides hottest posts are on point.
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by nike4luv(f): 8:13pm On May 23, 2006
moukee, oro pesije looto! gawd i luv u! straight to da point!! kiss i culdnt agree more
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by mochafella(m): 8:18pm On May 23, 2006
ldollier:

ahh i don't think anyone can take away hottest title. and besides hottest posts are on point.
erm, considering that it took hot-angel almost a year to get 18000 posts and that it took eveseh 6 weeks to reach 6000 shocked, I can't be sure of that. Hottie however has lucid posts. smiley
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by diddy4(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2006
eveseh havent seen this thread. u people should wait till she sees it. then i will start enjoying it.
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by ldollier(f): 8:23pm On May 23, 2006
mochafella:

erm, considering that it took hot-angel almost a year to get 18000 posts and that it took eveseh 6 weeks to reach 6000 shocked, I can't be sure of that. Hottie however has lucid posts. smiley

hahahaha lol dats a good point. but eveseh do your thing gurl. if you like have 3000 posts a day. i fully support you.
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by Moukee(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2006
ldollier:

but anyways, eveseh is still young, and i am sure she is here to catch her fun.

So is Hot Angel. When Hot Angel and Eveseh were to be chewing gum, I would see intelligence in the very act of HA chewing gum. While Eveseh would look like a goat chewing the cud of infantile fantasies.
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by mochafella(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2006
Moukee:

When Hot Angel and Eveseh were to be chewing gum, I would see intelligence in the very act of HA chewing gum. While Eveseh would look like a goat chewing the cud of infantile fantasies.

aaaahhhh, Moukee, wetin the girl do you reach that wan. shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by ldollier(f): 8:35pm On May 23, 2006
mochafella:

aaaahhhh, Moukee, wetin the girl do you reach that wan. shocked shocked grin grin

hahahahahaha, oluwa mi ooo, chineke meii lol omo na wa o. Moukee she vex you?
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by diddy4(m): 8:37pm On May 23, 2006
hey eveseh go bite somebody today, hahah, hmmm
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by Moukee(m): 8:52pm On May 23, 2006
She needs to aim a little bit higher than what she is doing now. If she keeps on pasting her trademark all over the place, that beauty and youthfulness will be nothing. Well, I don't have anything against her. It is just that I get a little bit pissed off when some people refuse to outgrow their backwardness. Fellow nairalanders, I am off to bed. When I wake up tomorrow, I will log on again to see how many of you have decided to conclude if I am stark raving mad. I love y'all, including Eveseh.
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by DaHitler(m): 10:00pm On May 23, 2006
Don't be so mean to Eveseh.
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by eveseh(f): 12:06am On May 24, 2006
AND WHO IS TALKING FU*UCK ABOUT ME HERE?
AM GONNA KIKC SOMEONE @$$ IN HERE RIGHT NOW,

angry angry angry angry

and as for u moukee i respect u pls dont let me start my trouble with you here pls pls pls angry angry angry angry shocked shocked
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by diddy4(m): 12:07am On May 24, 2006
ok people, who still wants to call her name? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by DaHitler(m): 12:08am On May 24, 2006
This is fun! grin

Eveseh is going to get you all. tongue
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by eveseh(f): 12:09am On May 24, 2006
diddy4dt:

ok people, who still wants to call her name? grin grin grin grin grin grin

WHO WANNA CALL MY NAME,becos i'mma kick some @$$ in here telling me bull shiiit,
that i post wrong even one make mistake when they are psoting,let anyone
ttell me bull shiit here again,i think am respecting too much
now,am gonna take some off it sad sad sad
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by diddy4(m): 12:09am On May 24, 2006
Afeni:

This is fun! grin

Eveseh is going to get you all. tongue

i told them, but they wont listen.

ok please i want you guys to still open mouth. she is here now. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by Badman888(m): 12:10am On May 24, 2006
wats goin on
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by eveseh(f): 12:15am On May 24, 2006
Badman888:

wats goin on

someone is trying to play with my name here saying that i post wrong,
but i'mma show dem what i made of angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by Badman888(m): 12:17am On May 24, 2006
is it how?
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by eveseh(f): 12:20am On May 24, 2006
but as for that moukee or whateva she called herself,
i will hooked up with her tomorrow,
i think am respecting too much now angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by Badman888(m): 12:28am On May 24, 2006
Just take it easy dont fight or get angry wink
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by eveseh(f): 12:34am On May 24, 2006
Badman888:

Just take it easy don't fight or get angry wink

cant u see how da fuking way she's playing wit my name
if she went to university she knows more,
let her come and teache me becos i am just siting here
am not going to school am nothing,i dont know how
to read and writ,tell to not tell me bull shiit here angry angry angry
if she thinks she's perfect no one's perfect here angry angry
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by lauryn(f): 12:49am On May 24, 2006
I thot Moukee was a HE
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by eveseh(f): 12:52am On May 24, 2006
i dont wanna know IF SHE'S HE OR HER,

SO HE OR HER MOUKEE JUST PUT UP THIS THREAD FOR ME
to just tell da people that eve say is da dumbest poster,so taht's why she just start this
thread?
i will get to her tomorrow angry angry angry angry angry

i thought it was someone else angry angry
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by eveseh(f): 12:54am On May 24, 2006
Moukee:

She needs to aim a little bit higher than what she is doing now. If she keeps on pasting her trademark all over the place, that beauty and youthfulness will be nothing. Well, I don't have anything against her. It is just that I get a little bit pissed off when some people refuse to outgrow their backwardness. Fellow Nairaland users, I am off to bed. When I wake up tomorrow, I will log on again to see how many of you have decided to conclude if I am stark raving mad. I love y'all, including Eveseh.

so u only start this topic for me?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
what have i done to you,pls dont look for my trouble,
i dont know u,i dont know if u are HE OR HER,
pls leave me alone angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by eveseh(f): 12:55am On May 24, 2006
Bleep u moukee dont tell me that u love me,I DONT LOVE DEVIL LIKE YOU @$$HOLE

AM SITing here i was not looking for no one's trouble,and npw u are looking for my trouble angry angry angry
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by lauryn(f): 12:56am On May 24, 2006
ok undecided
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by diddy4(m): 12:57am On May 24, 2006
this just got interesting. let the fun begin. wow, i am so gonna love this. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by eveseh(f): 12:59am On May 24, 2006
diddy4dt:

this just got interesting. let the fun begin. wow, i am so going to love this. grin grin grin grin grin grin

u are really gonna love this becos i wont let no one to fuk wit me
i hate it,and as for u diddy u are loving this becos am being mug abi? angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by diddy4(m): 1:06am On May 24, 2006
ha abeg no bite me ooo, i am loving this because u dont take sh*T from anyone.

see me ooo, i no want palava ooo.
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:06am On May 24, 2006
There is fire on the mountain  tongue
Re: Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? by eveseh(f): 1:08am On May 24, 2006
diddy4dt:

ha abeg no bite me ooo, i am loving this because u don't take sh*T from anyone.

see me ooo, i no want palava ooo.

i hope so,becos i'mma kick that ya @$$ too when u try and rubbish, angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3)

Hotie Tima Is Nl's Queen / Video Of Police Extortion In Onitsha / VIDEO: Yoruba Girls Fight In Unilag Nigeria!!! JESUS!! (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.