Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,652 members, 7,926,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:41 AM

I Begged For Food On The Streets Of London–uk-based Actress, Abike Ade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Begged For Food On The Streets Of London–uk-based Actress, Abike Ade (495 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress / Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" / Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Begged For Food On The Streets Of London–uk-based Actress, Abike Ade by babawale24: 8:27am On Jul 06, 2013
Nigerian-born radio presenter at Sky UK and Ireland, Ms. Abike Ade, in this interview with ADEMOLA OLONILUA speaks on her acting career, broadcasting, her late husband and other issues

How has it been working as a broadcaster in the United Kingdom?
It’s been very very challenging.

How challenging? What kind of stress you go through?
The challenges vary. It starts from building one’s image, keeping it up and getting better and better on a daily basis.

So, have you been able to build your image to a level you are satisfied with?
The stress starts from meeting up with the required standard from fans, individuals and at the same time keeping with my duties as a mother. I continue to work on my image as one is never satisfied. I strive to continue climbing until I reach my best. My best is yet to come.
details:http://elegantupdate..com/2013/07/i-begged-for-food-on-streets-of-london.html

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Iyanya And Manager Ubi Franklin Aquires New Cars / Halleberry Flauntx Wedding Ring / Simon Cowell Finally Confirms Baby Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.