Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,730 members, 7,969,124 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:14 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4047 Views)

Why Are Girls So Stupid To Fall For One Night Stands? / Why Guys Don’t Call/disappear After Sleeping With A Woman (on One-night Stands) / One Night Stands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Dygeasy(m): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2013
SLIDE waxie: so, beacuse nobody is a saint now, i shld go and marry a potential gateman fuccker!!! undecided
I Still Can't Find Where I Said You Should Marry A Potential Gateman Fucccker.. That's Not The Point. My Point Is Respect Her For Coming Out Straight. She's Got Conscience. You Don't Have To Judge Her By Her Past.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
Dygeasy: I Still Can't Find Where I Said You Should Marry A Potential Gateman Fucccker.. That's Not The Point. My Point Is Respect Her For Coming Out Straight. She's Got Conscience. You Don't Have To Judge Her By Her Past.
and how would you deal with it?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
countdown to when your girl bangs a new guy without you knowing grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2013
Was the 1 nite stand b4,or after u startd dating?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
If the number bothers you that much and it's not something you can overlook, then perhaps you should let her go. She came forward and told you the truth; that should count for something.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 12, 2013
Youre worried about hurting her feelings by breaking up with her but have no issues with using her for punny? You have bigger issues than her. angry

1 Like

Re: . by dBard: 6:10am On Jul 12, 2013
I tend t agree strongly wit Wacky.
He has bin most candid here..
@o.p. Be careful how u deal wit dis here, cos dis will either make or mar tins esp f her.
Instead of focusing on self, u need t realise She Has OPENED A NU DOOR/PHASE OF COMMUNICATION which you'll b wise t take advantage of n has d potential t take ur rtionship t a whole new level.
She has bin open t u,be open abt ur struggles dealing wit it wit her, but in a way that shows u appreciate her telling u n ur willingness t stay. that will encourage her n kip her open t u.
Lastly, theres nothing any1 can truly advise u here. u know her.. u only can deduce whether she truly is being sincere t u or not.
No hasty decisions..... cheers cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Niece Wants To Date Me / Is Relationship Without Sex Possible? / My Relationship With Pinkjacket Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.