Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,513 members, 7,975,058 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:52 PM

If Your Pc Cant Connect To The Internet Read This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If Your Pc Cant Connect To The Internet Read This (474 Views)

How To Connect To the Internet on Your Pc Without Modem / How To Send Pc To Phone Sms With Customised Sender Id Without The Internet / Mysql: Cannot Connect To Mysql, Access Denied For Root@localhost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Pc Cant Connect To The Internet Read This by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2013
Hello Nlanders.
Recently I experienced something.
Which is my system stopped browsing,and I blamed it all on mtn network or bad area.not knowing that the fault is not from them.
I almost deleted all my files think that my system was hacked,or maybe a virus has corrupted all my files. I un installed my moderm and installed it back,I subscribed for both mtn,glo,etisalat and airtel mb.to see if it could solve the problem but hell no. I latar decide to start uni stalling programs that has something to do with the internet/security and my OS.only when I removed almost everything in my system!cause I can't stand the chance of not browsing with my pc.to me I said what is the essence of this programs if I can't browse with my system, I made a decision which is to un-install my avast anti virus. immediately I removed it,guess what? My mozilla fire-fox browser opened immediately and start browsing.I said oh its even this anti-virus that has been blocking my from internet connection.I said to myself maybe it was because I didn't updated it or maybe a file corrupted it.
This morning a friend pinged me and complain that for almost 3days his system has refuse to browse,that he wants to sell it,I shared/explained my experience,and I advised him to un-install his avast anti virus and test it. Fortunately for him the system start browsing.and I said woow.this is worth sharing with my fellow Nigerians please read this and take note.should incase such thing occur to you just un-install your avast anti virus before anything.share this with your Faf and enemies .
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Success Tips / 42 Reasons Why You Don’t Make Money From Blogging / Ug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.