Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,397 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:33 PM

UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka (2002 Views)

Help Review This Website I Redesigned For Lekki British School / Nigeria Weather App - Redesigned (opinion) / We Present To You, The (voluntarily) Redesigned Nigeria.gov.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by Consultant(f): 5:48am On May 23, 2006
Nairalanders, Help Me Thank Zahymaka O!

He just helped me redesign my website www.usastudyinfo.com for virtually nothing. If you've ever visited my site and you go to it now, you will see that the difference is clear. Who says Nigerians are not good? Nairaland is truly a place to meet good people.
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by kajad(m): 8:17am On May 23, 2006
This is the one of the good things I have seen on nl!

People willing to share and help one another.

May the good bless the person who offered help Zah

And the person who appreciates the help consultant

We go wash am o!!
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by gbengaijot(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2006
Zahymaka is a cool buddy to be honest. I repsect him so much.

I wish mor eyoung people will take up initiative like His.
He particularly help me out with some tips on learning programming anyway.
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by akani(m): 3:54pm On May 23, 2006
hmmmm! it really good thanks for your love.keep it up
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by twinstaiye(m): 4:17pm On May 23, 2006
gbengaijot:

Zahymaka is a cool buddy to be honest. I repsect him so much.

I wish mor eyoung people will take up initiative like His.
He particularly help me out with some tips on learning programming anyway.
Zahymaka, you have just been exposed by gbengaijot, you know I had been looking for someone to help me with programming, you will sure get my e-mail soon. Let me go and write it right away. Nairalanders, please help me also thank zahymaka in advance, i sure bet he will help me in my programming too.
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by Rhodalyn(f): 4:19pm On May 23, 2006
Zahymake thank U o! cheesy cheesy cheesy

hey!! Zah U gotta help me too kiss kiss kiss
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by Zahymaka(m): 4:32pm On May 23, 2006
Zahymaka [/b]would like to tell everyone a big thank you for thanking him. [b]Zahymaka is however always embarassed by praise and has decided to write in the third person embarassed embarassed.

Zahymaka thinks it's nice people appreciate the little things he does, even though he feels he's not doing much.
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by Rhodalyn(f): 4:34pm On May 23, 2006
awwwww bless Zahymaka kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by kajad(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2006
Rhodalyn:

awwwww bless Zahymaka kiss kiss kiss kiss

I second that cheesy
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by Rhodalyn(f): 4:54pm On May 23, 2006
yeah!! i knew U were gonna second that tongue cheesy cheesy
now, who's gonna thirdend that cheesy cheesy
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by Dojo(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2006
I will. grin
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by Rhodalyn(f): 4:58pm On May 23, 2006
good boy cheesy cheesy

anyone wonna fourthend that cheesy cheesy
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by Consultant(f): 5:38pm On May 23, 2006
That would be moi smiley although i started the thread so is that allowed?
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by bluenubian(f): 6:00pm On May 23, 2006
u guy havent realized zahy's potential, that guy is a genius and u wont believe how young he is
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by Rhodalyn(f): 6:01pm On May 23, 2006
Consultant:

That would be moi smiley although i started the thread so is that allowed?
cheesy cheesy good girl cheesy
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by Rhodalyn(f): 6:02pm On May 23, 2006
kissBolex loves U Blue kiss
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by bluenubian(f): 6:03pm On May 23, 2006
**rhod did he put u up to that, lol**
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by Cactus(m): 6:17pm On May 23, 2006
Yea he did it for free but removed the gnu/gpl license at the bottom of the page for joomla. thats infringement.

http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html

its adviceable at least u include something like powered by joomla and hyperlink joomla to the joomla.org site
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by Zahymaka(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2006
Cactus:

Yea he did it for free but removed the gnu/gpl license at the bottom of the page for joomla. thats infringement.

http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html

its adviceable at least u include something like powered by joomla and hyperlink joomla to the joomla.org site

I was actually thinking about that -- I forgot to include the notice when I was designing the template on my system. I've corrected the mistake. I only designed the template and moved her content + added and configured the modules and components.

Thanks for pointing it out.
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by my2cents(m): 7:19pm On May 23, 2006
Zahy,

I c u implemented all changes we discussed but one grin It's all good sha. As I tell university students here who come to me for advice, a 9/10 is no different from a 10/10. They both amount to an A. So an A I will give u on this effort. Perhaps you could implement the other change in phase 2, if applicable cheesy

Of course, that change has to do with the important notice at the bottom. If it is that important, then perhaps it should be at the top, in my humble opinion grin Again, other than that, its all good in the hood lol.
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by Cactus(m): 7:58pm On May 23, 2006
thats cool good job. my reasoning for advicing u to include it is cos there are bots that scan meta tags and check for some vital information, else the site can be pulled down
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by gbengaijot(m): 8:35am On May 24, 2006
Zahymaka is actually a young teengae programmer (am sorry if i disclose that but i cant help it) and he is such a cool guy that even while doing exams he will still come online and give u tips on what you are finding hard to deal with. That is why i was not surprised about the www.usastudyinfo.com that he designed.

He is worthy of emulation and he rejuventates me and whip up my flagging energy (a quote i got from wole soyinka's speech on gbenga sesan.)
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by Rhodalyn(f): 10:08am On May 24, 2006
bluenubian:

**rhod did he put u up to that, lol**
sad no! sad bolex loves U blue
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by bluenubian(f): 1:08pm On May 24, 2006
i know now, lol jus wish he'd come back to nairaland, i miss him so, if diddy leaves, its over for me
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by LoverBwoy(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2006
thumbs up grin
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by my2cents(m): 4:00pm On May 24, 2006
LoverBwoy,

on a different note: make e no b say na u dey distribute all the naija movies I dey c o LOL

Idumota lagos, nnamdi azikiwe road aba, etc. grin

Was it decreed by federal law that only those 2 addresses can distribute movies? he he
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by LoverBwoy(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2006
mycents grin

i think that address will be the most popular addy in africa very soon , its in every signle film, na wa o grin
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by dafman(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2006
Wow! Great Job Zahy, I saw the site before the redesign and i must say i'm surprised that you did it, i thought she hired a professional.

@ Consultant this makes your site more trustworthy, with the rate of 419 in naija i had to go with my gut instincts to trust you with my money for registering the GRE and TOEFL for me, I guess it would be a lot easier now for other folks.
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by Zahymaka(m): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2006
dafman:

Wow! Great Job Zahy, I saw the site before the redesign and i must say i'm surprised that you did it, i thought she hired a professional.

She gave me some advice too, and I felt her old design (http://www.usastudyinfo.com/old/) didn't speak well of the quality of what she does. She is a nice and honorable lady.
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by dafman(m): 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2006
That's some talent you've got, you should consider going into website design business
Re: UsaStudyInfo.com Redesigned By Zahymaka by Zahymaka(m): 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2006
I am in the web design business.

(1) (Reply)

Hosting Account For A Forum Website (i Need Your Help) / 5 Must Have Wordpress Plugins To Boost Your Blog's Traffic / Our Upcoming Web Design Class :Book your seats now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.