Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,539 members, 7,908,463 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:56 AM

Ups Inverter Problem And Solution. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ups Inverter Problem And Solution. (916 Views)

Data Loss Problems And Solution / Common Wi-fi Problem And Fast Fixes / 1000va Ups Circuit Diagram Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ups Inverter Problem And Solution. by spotx: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
kindly post your experience and or expert advice if you have on this case. As i was sweeping this morning the broom touched the naked wire fused and it sparked.I did not know this could have affected the kevin system-illuminous inverter until i discover that the Dsp sine wave cyber ups has already developed fault. On the system it shows Fuse trip.while trying to find out what could be responsible for this then i read the instruction on the kevin 800 va plus Dsp sine wave cyber ups . one of it reads- never smoke or allow a spark or flame in vicinity of battery,also one of the instruction on the Illuminus Lum-200-12v200Ah/20hr battery reads -do not incinirate. Please from your experience or expertise what is the meaning of FUSE TRIP and should i do to reduse the effect until my brother come back for it repairs which is going to take a couple of days. Thanks for your advice.

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO AVOID ONLINE BANKING FRAUD / Full Keyboard Shortcuts To Make You Work Faster! / Ipad Air 2 At Affordables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.