Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,859 members, 7,883,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

How Do I Market A Single? - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / How Do I Market A Single? (693 Views)

Cost Of Recording A Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Market A Single? by Oluti(m): 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
I am a mature afro hip hop artist who want to record a single(yoruba song) to test the market. Is there a chance of getting a distributor to sell it? Do they
market single in Nigeria? I dont want to go the way of some naja artist I dont want to mention by getting my song included in pirated selection. I have a registered music coy. Anybody with a bright idea?
Re: How Do I Market A Single? by sweetkevisco(m): 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
Are you talented enough to
be given a record deal?, no
record label will notice
you,except they hear your
music.
Send your track in mp3 file,and bio to
musicpromoter9ja@mail.com.
Re: How Do I Market A Single? by youngrichie013(m): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
My name is Richard Amuta Idoko aka Young Richie aka MR Alayo am an Artist based in Lagos FESTAC Town \ Abuja Area 1 Garki \ Ghana am from Benue state but my mum is an Ogun dats y I bear MR Alayo. For booking +2348145751485 bbm 2603f833 ff @youngrichie013
Re: How Do I Market A Single? by Oluti(m): 6:20am On Sep 14, 2013
sweetkevisco: Are you talented enough to
be given a record deal?, no
record label will notice
you,except they hear your
music.
Send your track in mp3 file,and bio to
musicpromoter9ja@mail.com.
I am not interested in semding my song to anybody. I have the means to do it myself. Did you read my post? I have a record label that is registered as a limited liability coy. All I wanted to know is: will record marketer market a single in Nigeria? I want to release a two track cd to first test the market before I go for the full album. I can go to alaba market and induce the pirates to include it among their pirated collection of songs like 9ce did with his gongo aso and little money but I dont want to throw away what may in the long run be my best song. I can record and produce and market the album myself. I have the means. I have ptoduced and market two albums in the past. One was mine and the other was for my church (RCCG) in Bariga some years back without much success. This time I want to do it right.

(1) (Reply)

Promo!!! 3 Songs To Be Added To Alaba Mixtapes For Free / CD / DVD Burning, Printing Mass Production For Quantities From 100 pcs And Above / Big Thanks To Nigezie, Soundcity, Ontv, Ait, 1music, Galaxy, Tvc, Stv, Hiphopmix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.