Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,054 members, 7,906,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? (451831 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany, How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by necz: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
worry357:

angry THIEF / Agent?
or visa fraud.
angry

Well that's left 4 you to decide, but the point is, itz legit.
But if you have a better question, u can ask.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by SHYNEDU: 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
honourableseyi:

Ofcourse yes. Infact that is what I am using too. To get that, go to https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/
use your preference to make the search on the website, then go through the course website and by clicking on a COURSE WEBSITE link at the right hand of the website. In some cases, it will be displayed on the website that you should apply through uni-assist in Berlin and uni-assist address will be provided. Perusing the course website will make it more clearer to you though. Shalom

More inquiries on the transcript issue please,i won't have year one transcript from Noun as I was admitted into year two via direct entry so can my year two transcript with noun do the job for at uni-assist?.
Secondly,if I have some one over there who can stand for me instead of paying €8k, what n what is required of the person and what are the possible steps to take on it.
Please your candid information on this will be highly appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by ogompaul(m): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2015
SHYNEDU:

More inquiries on the transcript issue please,i won't have year one transcript from Noun as I was admitted into year two via direct entry so can my year two transcript with noun do the job for at uni-assist?.
Secondly,if I have some one over there who can stand for me instead of paying €8k, what n what is required of the person and what are the possible steps to take on it.
Please your candid information on this will be highly appreciated.
guy follow dis thread and read from the part1, it will go a long way guiding u. Thanks. https://www.nairaland.com/2098236/general-german-visa-enquiries-part/82
https://www.nairaland.com/676173/german-embassy-visa
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by penukz2015(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2015
I studied in Germany. Started from undergraduate school. I speak fluent German and know much about school and work in Germany. If you have any questions, be it about English or Deutsch in Germany, l would be glad to answer.

For a starter, University education is free.
. Please can you help me with some schools that teach in English. I want to do my masters in Fine art. MFA. I know of hfbkHamburg. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by telvinfantasy: 9:56am On Jun 25, 2015
[b][/b] pls my brodas can I apply for a German university wit ND cert, transcript and weac? and pls wat are my chances? tank u
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by lakesidepapa(m): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote]I studied in Germany. Started from undergraduate school. I speak fluent German and know much about school and work in Germany. If you have any questions, be it about English or Deutsch in Germany, l would be glad to answer.

For a starter, University education is free.[/quot

Bros, pls I want u to help me on a issue, I want to work while study in germany, I met a traveling agent and he told me i can't work in germany that I can only study there, I asked him why, he said because I'm not a citizen of germany, he sounded so clueless to me and got me confused. Pls I want u to en light me more about this. Ty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=lakesidepapa post=35150776][/quote]

Dat agent statement is highly fallacy u can work 20 hours per week I guess
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by lakesidepapa(m): 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
kennyoguns0509:

Dat agent statement is highly fallacy u can work 20 hours per week I guess
thanks for the tip, do u live in germany?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 26, 2015
lakesidepapa:
thanks for the tip, do u live in germany?

Presently nope but hopefully this year with the help of Holy Spirit because I'm also processing my admission
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by lakesidepapa(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hello guys, do anyone here know or study in Hochschule bremen city university of applied science, in bremen. I want to apply for B.A program in "international studies in shipping and chattering" in the german maritime studies. I'm past cadet of merchant navy maritime academy and i was awarded diploma in port and shipping management. I don't know my chance of getting admitted into this school with this certificate and i know ssce can't do the needful, so no need for that. Pls I need a very good answer from a reliable source as the application will end on july 15, thou I have sent an email to their service center and they told me they will direct my request to one mr. Boelmans and since 10:30am , I haven't hear from them. Help o
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by dcitizen: 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hello,

we really need some level of sanity and organisation on this forum. The forume is about life while studying and after study in germany.

Nigerians who are already studying in germany should share their success story and challenge.

What lesson do you have for intending students in germany? And what are the survivial tips or strategies that are needed? What are the early challenge? What are the materials that indending student need to bring over there for adaptation?

Those who intend to study and process the visa shouls be referred to the trend that address the issues.

The idea of benefitting from the wise counsel and guidiance frm experts from the house and dissppearing under the guise of german education is intensive and regimented is unacceptable.

What put asian tigers far ahead of naija counterpart is nothing but cooperation and networking. This crab technology and mentality among nigerians must find a resting home.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by treyfly(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
I studied in Germany. Started from undergraduate school. I speak fluent German and know much about school and work in Germany. If you have any questions, be it about English or Deutsch in Germany, l would be glad to answer.

thank you very much for this medium....my questions is what university can i find Nigerians in germany...and how is life in germany in terms of job..thank u
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by lakesidepapa(m): 12:08am On Jul 01, 2015
dcitizen:
Hello,

we really need some level of sanity and organisation on this forum. The forume is about life while studying and after study in germany.

Nigerians who are already studying in germany should share their success story and challenge.

What lesson do you have for intending students in germany? And what are the survivial tips or strategies that are needed? What are the early challenge? What are the materials that indending student need to bring over there for adaptation?

Those who intend to study and process the visa shouls be referred to the trend that address the issues.

The idea of benefitting from the wise counsel and guidiance frm experts from the house and dissppearing under the guise of german education is intensive and regimented is unacceptable.

What put asian tigers far ahead of naija counterpart is nothing but cooperation and networking. This crab technology and mentality among nigerians must find a resting home.

I concur u bro but this is not the right thread to get facts as traffic of users is low here. I will direct ur write up to the thread that will shield more lights on it and i will mention u
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by zik4ever: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Any Nairalander in Dusseldorf? I'm due there on Friday at Teleperformance for UK visa.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Neyoalao(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by sask(m): 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
pls can someone apply for Bsc at germany having only weac
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Kingkingsley(m): 5:11am On Jul 09, 2015
PLEASE FRIENDS CAN SOMEONE GET SCHOOL THAT TEACH IN ENGLISH IN GERMANY FOR AN UNDERGRADUATE COURSE. PHARMACY OR NURSING
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by seunny4lif(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2015
royal231:
Am presently in germany... I didn't come with a student visa... I came as a tourist..but I ain't going back to buhari... presently seeking asylum..what are my chances of doing a post graduate course as I am a graduate of industrial chemistry.. pls genuine answers would be appreciated
Guy,which city u dey?Meet ur social for that information and they will ask u to provide ur primary,secondary and university cert.....U have to present ur certificate to them depending on wat,u want.....
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by honourableseyi: 8:34am On Jul 09, 2015
sask:

NO. Go to the other thread for more info
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by ichommy(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2015
Worry u don mad finish grin cheesy
worry357:
A hotel!
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by sask(m): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
honourableseyi:

NO. Go to the other thread for more info
thanks man what if i have both waec and TOEFL and also what trend a you talking about
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by sask(m): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
pls does anyone who is studying at Rhine Waal university of applied science
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by honourableseyi: 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
sask:
thanks man what if i have both waec and TOEFL and also what trend a you talking about

WAEC and TOEFL is not sufficient, you will need atleast a 100L transcripts or HND from a recognised university
www.nairaland.com/2098236/general-german-visa-enquiries-part/117
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by sask(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
honourableseyi:

WAEC and TOEFL is not sufficient, you will need atleast a 100L transcripts or HND from a recognised university
www.nairaland.com/2098236/general-german-visa-enquiries-part/117

thanks bro for the answers
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hello good people. I have B.Tech Elect Eng. and I just bagged my M.Eng Elect Eng. in Nigerian Universities.

Am really considering applying to German Universities for my Ph.D Electrical Engineering.

Please what are ny chances in securing schorlarships and how much is the tution for Ph.D students.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by styles2009: 5:09am On Aug 19, 2015
sask:
Yes, I addressed this on some page back.
cheers
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 19, 2015
styles2009:
Yes, I addressed this on some page back. cheers
Good morn bros, can you pls address my post above urs.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Obiwannn: 10:04am On Aug 19, 2015
Guitarlife:
Hello good people. I have B.Tech Elect Eng. and I just bagged my M.Eng Elect Eng. in Nigerian Universities.

Am really considering applying to German Universities for my Ph.D Electrical Engineering.

Please what are ny chances in securing schorlarships and how much is the tution for Ph.D students.

Thanks.

PHD in developed countries are like jobs and most of them come with full funding..
You have nothing to worry about and if you made a distinction, you can also try schools in US and Switzerland.
All the best.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Tundetiler2011(m): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hi,I have applied twice and I was deny am interested visiting German how do I go about this? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by jessy50: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2015

PLEASE how do i apply for undergraduate study and Can i Be accepted with proof of german.? When do i start applying?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (118) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.