Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,893 members, 7,909,361 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:52 PM

Webmasters, What Do You Think About This? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, What Do You Think About This? (700 Views)

Webmasters, What Is The Meaning Of This Mojang Message? / Webmasters, What Is The Main Functions Of "site Map" On A Website? / Webmasters, What Are The Best Freewebhosting Sites To Test My Joomla Websites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters, What Do You Think About This? by fransois2(m): 8:08pm On May 17, 2008
It beats my imagination to see many computer training schools that offer various web related courses such as web design in Nigeria and yet do not have websites.
What do you think about this?
Re: Webmasters, What Do You Think About This? by jeshurun07: 9:17pm On May 17, 2008
Methinks the problem was that they were too busy concerned with the business end with little or no regard for the product end. undecided

The truth of the matter is that a lot of businessmen/women is that many of them are so concerned about making profit that they overlook those little "stuff" that could take their business to the next level.

Take for example, a pepper seller in South Africa has a website because he/she knows that he/she is competing in a global market therefore, he/she cannot afford to lose out to the competition BUT in naija, anything goes! grin grin

I believe the trend would change over time provided we wake up!!!
Re: Webmasters, What Do You Think About This? by quadrillio(m): 10:38am On May 22, 2008
It all goes down to the the stanard of the organisation

(1) (Reply)

Domain Liberation! / Partner With Web4africa / Yahoo Official And Unofficial Address Book Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.