Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,835 members, 7,906,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Media And Production Officer At ICRC July 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Media And Production Officer At ICRC July 2013 (836 Views)

Multiple Job Positions At ICRC / Loads Of New Vacancies At Icrc!!! / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Media And Production Officer At ICRC July 2013 by uboma(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
International committee of the Red Cross delegation based in Abuja seeks:

Media and Production Officer

Job TypeFull Time
Min QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience 5 years
LocationAbuja
Job FieldMedia
RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute specific communication programmes mainly independently
- Coordinate contacts with journalists and suppliers at various degrees
- Prepare written reporting
- Manage the library and the stock f dissemination material
- Supervise the development and production of draft news release and publications
- Monitor the production process of print, promotional and audio visual products in line with the ICRC’s corporate visual identity

REQUIREMENTS
- BSC in communications, marketing or journalism
- 5 years experience in similar role
- Strong communication and presentation skills

Method of Application

Send application, letter of motivation, CV, copies of certificates and indicate on the envelop “media and production officer” to:

THE ADMINISTRATOR ICRC
DELEGATION ABUJA
NO 29 KUMASI CRESCENT OFF AMINU KANO CRESECNT WUSE II ABUJA

Deadline: 18 July, 2013
Re: Media And Production Officer At ICRC July 2013 by MrRosh: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
Went to their office in Abuja and was told its closef since 29th May...
cry
Re: Media And Production Officer At ICRC July 2013 by uboma(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mr. Rosh:
Went to their office in Abuja and was told its closef since 29th May...
cry

Oh so sorry. This is the source of the job advert and the deadline stated therein still reads July 18, 2013.

http://www.myjobmag.com/readjob/3721/jobs/media-and-production-officer-at-icrc/
Re: Media And Production Officer At ICRC July 2013 by MrRosh: 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
I get ur drift but anyway thats what I was told I wish I can cintact their official's....

(1) (Reply)

To ACCA Students / Recruitment In An Abuja Based Travel Agency / Do You Know Katawa Properties Ltd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.