Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,248 members, 7,923,228 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:49 PM

Obama Is Gay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Is Gay (1925 Views)

‘my Husband Is Gay, He Masturbates In My Presence’ – Former Minister’s Daughter / President Obama Is ‘captivated’ By Buhari’s Speech At UN LEADERSHIP Summit. PICS / Obama Is A Traitor- Barack Obama's Elder Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Is Gay by OsunAmazon: 8:38pm On May 17, 2008
Straight from pastor Manning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejTmistHFw0
Re: Obama Is Gay by savanaha: 9:24pm On May 17, 2008
Do you all realize that this idiot Manning is Quimbo from Uncle Tom's Cabin. Anybody that believes the rubbish from his lunacy is crazier that he is. He reminds me of uncle Rukus from Boondocks.

I thought I heard and seen it all until I came upon "Quimbo" aka Reverend James David Manning, on "Hannity & Colmes." There on my TV was a retired slave, self-loathing, happily ignorant, and ebulliently demonstrating his utter stupidity. He is the text book prototype of every ante-bellum stereotype of the loyal "coon." He lived up to the stereotype this evening. He sat on H&C set and called Obama, "trash, his mother was white trash, and his father whored with her." This Rev. Manning is too good for FOX to be true. In fact, I don't believe he is true. I believe he is a paid operative of either the Clintons or conservatives, which is one in the same, since they are working together to "dirty and destroy" Obama.
Re: Obama Is Gay by TheSly: 9:34pm On May 17, 2008
grin grin

From ''God damn America'' . . . . . . . . Rev Wright
To ''Obama is Gay. . . . . . . . .Pastor Manning

Next would be. . .Obama is a serial killer. . . . .From Arnold Schwarzenegger . . . . . . grin grin
Re: Obama Is Gay by redsun(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2008
I don't get the guy,is he comedian,a white painted black looking man,or just a typical nigger?What is he on about?
Re: Obama Is Gay by savanaha: 9:39pm On May 17, 2008
redsun:

I don't get the guy,is he comedian,a white painted black looking man,or just a typical nigger?What is he on about?

I didn't know people like him still exist.
Re: Obama Is Gay by redsun(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2008
This guy is ridiculous,he makes sense with the rent dance,t.d jake and co.
Re: Obama Is Gay by redsun(m): 10:05pm On May 17, 2008
Americans are crazy,they are worse than africa in their delusions. too much bills to pay.
Re: Obama Is Gay by savanaha: 10:18pm On May 17, 2008
Dancing is in the bible and when people dance that has nothing to do with rent money.
Re: Obama Is Gay by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 18, 2008
The Sly:

grin grin

From ''God damn America'' . . . . . . . . Rev Wright
To ''Obama is Gay. . . . . . . . .Pastor Manning

Next would be. . .Obama is a serial killer. . . . .From Arnold Schwarzenegger . . . . . . grin grin
actually, that quote should/would come from another 'Man of God'
Re: Obama Is Gay by TheSly: 7:42pm On May 18, 2008
OMO IBO:

actually, that quote should/would come from another 'Man of God'
Actually. . . .I don't blaspheme. wink
Re: Obama Is Gay by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 18, 2008
The Sly:

Actually. . . .I don't blaspheme. wink
fair enough
Re: Obama Is Gay by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On May 18, 2008
DR. BOYCE WATKINS: Why I Called Juan Williams A 'Happy Negro' on CNN

[img]http://64.13.133.31/pics/up-40VHOVSR8FUDQRL3[/img]
A friend (Valencia Roner) called me one night to ask if I watch "The O'Reilly Factor." I said "No, I don't watch silly, racist television programs." She then informed me that I might want to watch this particular episode. Why? Because I was the topic of conversation , for the entire show.

I set the DVR and went to sleep. I woke up the next morning to watch what had been recorded. Valencia was right. They were showing images of my CNN appearances, and playing my comments repeatedly, like Sports Center Highlights.

I've never seen so many guests asked to comment about someone else's comments. The kicker was watching Juan Williams and Bill O'Reilly congratulate each other like brothers for allegedly winning the "smear campaign" placed upon them by CNN.

[img]http://www.eurweb.com/images/juan_williams(2006-headshot).jpg[/img]
I listened to O'Reilly tell the world that CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times, Mediamatters.org and other news organizations were all corrupt, but not him. Williams even wrote a piece about me in Time Magazine, in addition to making several radio and TV appearances to complain about my words.
Re: Obama Is Gay by Blatant: 1:47pm On May 19, 2008
That speech has a high comedy value
Re: Obama Is Gay by Damoche10: 5:56pm On May 19, 2008
hehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin OBAMA? Abeeeeeeeeegiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii NA HEAVY LIE!!!!!!
Re: Obama Is Gay by A40(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2008
They cant bring a good man down no matter how hard they try.Obama for President
Re: Obama Is Gay by SeanT21(f): 11:56pm On May 20, 2008
Obama 4 prez. If God is for Obama, who can be against him?
Re: Obama Is Gay by OsunAmazon: 12:04am On May 21, 2008

What if he is gay? He looks like one sha.
Re: Obama Is Gay by Orimili(m): 4:22am On May 21, 2008
SeanT21:

How are you sure that God is for Barack Obama? or any US presidential candidate for that matter? Has He revealed himself to you and told you this? Please tell me.

While Pastor Manning can come off as a bit eccentric most of the time, he does bring up some good points about issues concerning American society. Watch some of his other videos, they are there.
Re: Obama Is Gay by Nobody: 5:31am On May 21, 2008
Which lord said all these craps to him?
It's a pity magicians, fraudstars, gamblers, story tellers have hijacked christianity.
I will soon start my own church as it has become the most lucrative and tax free job to do nowadays.

Nice comical relief though.

(1) (Reply)

Struggle For Biafra Was Right –dokubo-asari / My Image In N96m Bribe Video Doctored – Farouk Lawan ! / Failed Business Model Brings Aviation Sector To Its Knees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.