Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:42 PM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6772 Views)

(pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship / Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... / Gay Life In Nigeria, One Of The World’s Most Homophobic Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Lovetinz(m): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2013
Damon03: I advice you to stop creating pro-gay threads if u're argument-intolerant

Damon03:
Stop licking america's a.s.s will you? There's nothing like consenting adults in saudi arabia cos u can marry a 9 year old if you want. Why can't good old liberal america copy that?!

Who taught you how to argue?
What you did is called libel.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2013
ooseven:

1. I suspect you are a compassionate person who just wants the best for all mankind. I like that.

2. The world is a melting pot full of different people with different inclinations, beliefs, customs, likes dislikes......

3. Everybody will not accept the same thing.

4. China is doing well without Democracy, Islam or Christianity, Saudi is doing well in spite of child marriage and its people are not complaining, USA is doing well even with gay marriage and all is well, Nigeria is OK with polygamy to certain extents and all is well.

5. Who decides what the others will do? yep, you got it right.....the PEOPLE!!!

6. Respect the laws of the land, which represent the wishes of the people there. Simples.

The question is what do the Nigerian people want regarding gay marriage? The answer is resounding!!
ya I am a compassionate person because I read on homosexuality, heterosexuality, and other topics too. And I agree there are some things that should be accepted by certain people/cultures/countries as a result of the fact that the world is full of different people...Nigeria does not have to legalise gay marriage if it does not want to. Gay marriage is legal in Canada and some other countries, so Nigerian gays can settle in Canada. ''Simples''!

1 Like

Re: . by Damon03(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2013
Lovetinz:

Who taught you how to argue?
What you did is called libel.

Great!! And what name do you have for "Dont argue with me cos I'm not just anybody".... Non I presume
Re: . by Enegod(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: my dear google is your friend.animals also exhibit homosexual behaviours.
That it is found in animals shouldn't make it acceptable in humans but it at least goes a long way to proof that there's no clear definition of unnaturalness.
smh..u digust me
Re: . by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by Lovetinz(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
ooseven:

I feel you.

I apologize for calling you silly...heat of the moment.

Thanks for earning my respect.

2 Likes

Re: . by ebamma3: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
Marrying a man or woman is optional, so is having kids,if a man or woman thinks that marrying a person of a same sex will make him happy, he should be left to do his wish
Don't feed me that crap that gay is a white invention cos I have seen many men in my street here in nigeria who are gay

2 Likes

Re: . by HezronLorraine(m): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
Nigeria does not have to legalise gay marriage if it does not want to. Gay marriage is legal in Canada and some other countries, so Nigerian gays can settle in Canada. ''Simples''!
why should anyone have to go into permanent exile because of their sexuality.gays are no less nigerian than any str8.the fact that I'm gay and nigerian doesn't mean I'll pledge my allegiance to the United States just because it respects my intimate orientation.if I decide to go live my life there I'm simply telling the world I don't deserve to carry the title of a nigerian or am an alien.no gay person is a second-class citizen and many are ready to fight for the glory and image of Nigeria despite the way the Nigerian society regards us.no one person is irrelevent.
The capacity of an heterosexual in any field of life doesn't surpass that of an honosexual.
#no matter what,proud to be Nigerian.for greatness I stand for.
Re: . by HezronLorraine(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
Enegod: smh..u digust me
of course I would only on Nairaland.u can't meet me in real,and be disgusted cause ur thoughts would be far from,"he's into dudes."
U know what,ur ignorance irritates me more.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by HezronLorraine(m): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
then that means you don't want freedom. If you know you want to get married then I advise you to go to Canada where you wont have to be watching your back all the time and also, there are gay Nigerians in Canada...to be honest Nigeria is a very religious country(even though na wash) and I don't see them legalising gay marriage soon. If I was gay and wanted to settle down or even have freedom, I will move to Canada or some other country were I KNOW MY RIGHT AS A HUMAN WILL BE RESPECTED!!!!
of course I know that's like the best option.but I'm only trying to make him realise that being that the only reason I can move to a country like canda is if I'm pushed to the wall here in nigeria.if not,I'll keep on fighting.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
sexymoma: who are the people liking this lady's comment undecided ehn ehn madam i just wanna ask a quest, where in the Bible or Quaran did you see same sex getting married. I can see you are swimming in the pool of immorality. Why tellin us all this when you reserve this article for your sons.

are u immoral?? undecided kinda hard to answer aint it? Do u obey everything written in the bible or Quaran? Now I'd suggest u get back into ur cage or ask ur owner to put a leash on u

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
ooseven: Homosexuality is only the beginning. Others would soon find a voice. Pedophilia, Zoophilia, Incest.

In parts of Arabia, you can marry a 13 year old, her family will even arrange the ceremony. It's perfectly legal there and supported by their customs. Why can't the west legalize it...why dont WE legalize it here a la Sharia.

There are men, who can never be attracted to anybody or anything other than kids. Don't they have rights too..."they where born this way".

Just like democracy can't be exported wholesale all over the world...check Egypt...certain issues should also be confined to whatever nation or culture permits it.

Don't force democracy on people, don't force sharia on people, don't force legalised gay marriage on people, don't force pedophilia on people. If you love kids, go to Saudi Arabia, if you love gays go to USA or in your case, stay in Canada....Also not forgetting the animal loving "free" people, keep doing your thing, it will be legalised very soon.

Liberal my arse.

its like u don't knw much about ur country, do u? Dude age of consent and marriage in nigeria is 13, check, read and research undecided if pedophilia is allowed, why not homosexualism?
Re: . by adamscuti(m): 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
do I know you??
adams haruna
Re: . by adamscuti(m): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: why should anyone have to go into permanent exile because of their sexuality.gays are no less nigerian than any str8.the fact that I'm gay and nigerian doesn't mean I'll pledge my allegiance to the United States just because it respects my intimate orientation.if I decide to go live my life there I'm simply telling the world I don't deserve to carry the title of a nigerian or am an alien.no gay person is a second-class citizen and many are ready to fight for the glory and image of Nigeria despite the way the Nigerian society regards us.no one person is irrelevent.
The capacity of an heterosexual in any field of life doesn't surpass that of an honosexual.
#no matter what,proud to be Nigerian.for greatness I stand for.
wow! U be gay grin really?? So u love banging yansh grin

pls i got some questions to ask,tell me what attract u to ur fellow man Is it his d1ck or his azz ? grin

and even if u should see a woman private part u wont get excited? grin grin

it's just a question ooh...hmm. wink
Re: . by RedLight1: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
i can see so many ignorant comments here.

people comparing gays with bestiality and pedop..hiles... seriously? how are these things related?

people, please try and do some research before making comments on nairaland

1 Like

Re: . by Danhumprey: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
@OP,are u gay? I mean,are u a lesbian And please be sincere. You have really been brainwashed. Don't forget,you are and African woman. No matter where you may find yourself in the whole world,you are still African,and the African culture find such practice disgusting. You must be gay for spewing all those thrash. May God forgive you for supporting such insanity.
Re: . by Danhumprey: 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
adamscuti: Oh mehn! Not you of all people? sad

maybe i'll start supporting gays when i see a he-goat banging another he-goat
LMAO.......@the bolded
Re: . by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
Red-Light:
i can see so many ignorant comments here.

people comparing gays with bestiality and pedop..hiles... seriously? how are these things related?

people, please try and do some research before making comments on nairaland

It's a topic a lot of Nigerians have no clue about. They'll say anything just to argue that it's wrong.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
Arsenate: Man, how can a beautiful, innocent looking lady like Ogugua be pro-gay?
Pity

Blame education. grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
ogugua88:

It's a topic a lot of Nigerians have no clue about. They'll say anything just to argue that it's wrong.

Ogugua could you please enlighten the unclued Nigerian populace on the benefits of homosexuality?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
jackbauersballs: Ogugua could you please enlighten the unclued Nigerian populace on the benefits of homosexuality?

Sure. After you or others tell me the benefits of heterosexuality.

1 Like

Re: . by Arsenate(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
ogugua88:

Sure. After you or others tell me the benefits of heterosexuality.
procreation for starters...
Re: . by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
Arsenate: procreation for starters...

One can be asexual and have children. That benefit isn't unique to heterosexuals.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
ogugua88:

One can be asexual and have children. That benefit isn't unique to heterosexuals.

Lol is it?

Even using IVF, it is impossible to create a child with only a females eggs or a males sperm.

The Natural Balance is Male- Female...yin and yang... Phallus and Ovum
Re: . by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
jackbauersballs: Lol is it?

Even using IVF, it is impossible to create a child with only a females eggs or a males sperm.

The Natural Balance is Male- Female...yin and yang... Phallus and Ovum

It doesn't have to be an egg from a heterosexual female and a sperm from a heterosexual male for conception to happen does it?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum / Does D.p Influence Ur Perspective? / Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.