Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

My Keyboard Seizes When Typing Help;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Keyboard Seizes When Typing Help;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; (841 Views)

15 Keyboard Shortcuts Every Computer Geek Should Know / Help! One Of My Keyboard Keys Is Not Working / My Keyboard Keeps Repeating Letter W, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Keyboard Seizes When Typing Help;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by awizzy1(m): 11:32pm On May 17, 2008
hey landers

whenever i try using the browser,text editor ,command prompt,excel and other application that requires that i type, the keyboard seizes, i have tried formating the the system and have recovered all drivers but still have the same problem, can anyone help tell me how to solve this problem, urgent solutions please
thanks
Re: My Keyboard Seizes When Typing Help;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by nazzyon(m): 8:04am On May 18, 2008
Since you have done all those stuffs.

Open up the keyboard and dust.

But before doing that, Can you let us know your system spec?
Re: My Keyboard Seizes When Typing Help;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by awizzy1(m): 7:11pm On May 18, 2008
hp nx6110 , with os: windows xp service park 2
Re: My Keyboard Seizes When Typing Help;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; by TmeD0(m): 8:01pm On May 21, 2008
a wizzy:

hey landers

whenever i try using the browser,text editor ,command prompt,excel and other application that requires that i type, the keyboard seizes, i have tried formating the the system and have recovered all drivers but still have the same problem, can anyone help tell me how to solve this problem, urgent solutions please
thanks

Save yourself the hassle and just test with another keyboard (maybe a friend's).  If that works fine while trying to do all the things you mentioned above then you know you might need to replace your keyboard or just use one of those compressed gas duster spray to dust it without opening it up.  I'm still not clear about one thing though, is the problem really with your keyboard locking up on you or your system hanging?  If it's your keyboard I don't see why you should have to go through the rigorous process of formatting your HD.   On the hand, if you were referring to your system above, then you're looking at a completely different issue entirely.  Good luck.  Peace!

(1) (Reply)

Pc Is Connecting But Not Browsing What Do I Do / Anyone Know How To Go About My Hauwei E200 Hsdpa Usb Modem 3g Air Card / Buy Your Liberty Reserve At A Very Low Rate N139 Per Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.