Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,571 members, 7,921,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:20 PM

Don't Do Exercise. It Kills. Hurray For The Orobos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Don't Do Exercise. It Kills. Hurray For The Orobos (903 Views)

Warning! Don't Do This Before 2016! / If You Don't Do Any Of This Things Then Ur Childhood Wasn't Fun! / Why Do Children Don't Do These Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Do Exercise. It Kills. Hurray For The Orobos by AyeeIdris(f): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2013
Hello everyday. Happy Sunday. Now a bit of good news. Read yesterday on Yahoo that a man who started an exercise regime, developed an illness called Rhabdomyolysis (the ‘R’ is silent….I think). His muscle fibers deteriorated to the point that his urine turned to Coca-Cola (his words, not mine). I am totally going to ignore the fact that this was P90X Insanity, which as the name implies, is arguably the toughest regiment out there, and the guy who had not exercised in years jumped into the rigorous program that his body obviously wasn’t ready for. I am going to ignore all that and say ‘EXERCISING MAKES YOU SICK’

Husband- Are you not working out today?

Me- What? Are you kidding? Don’t you know that doing exercise now gives you Rhabdomyolysis? eh hen!!! That’s your plan abi. You want me to fall sick and die so that you can marry another wife (breaks down crying)

Husband (confused)- huh?

Ok, the above scenario has not happened yet, but I intend to use in the nearest future

www.herapereira.com
Re: Don't Do Exercise. It Kills. Hurray For The Orobos by ikechukz(m): 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
kk

(1) (Reply)

Ibo Man / Food Is Ready / Who Is Faulty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.