Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,224 members, 7,974,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:13 PM

Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. (94059 Views)

Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by airkorie: 2:29am On Aug 02, 2013
While trying to root my samsung s3, it froze on the page which says 'downloadind... do not turn off target!!' and it's been this way for almost an hour. i do not know what to do next as i do not want to damage the device permanently. Someone help!!!!!!!!!!! thanks in advance
networkgenuis:
I believe tun.ko is hardware dependent. I just hope the developers have something for your device.
Or maybe a generic module.
Just try sha.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by febbymi: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
Must my phone be rooted 2 be able 2 use droid vpn
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by HumanPsycho(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
febbymi: Must my phone be rooted 2 be able 2 use droid vpn
depends firmware version.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Jarjy: 4:00am On Aug 04, 2013
networkgenuis:
Check my signature
My whatsapp contact is there
[b][quote author=networkgenuis]
Check my signature

can't locate ur whatsapp contact here..genius
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 04, 2013
airkorie: While trying to root my samsung s3, it froze on the page which says 'downloadind... do not turn off target!!' and it's been this way for almost an hour. i do not know what to do next as i do not want to damage the device permanently. Someone help!!!!!!!!!!! thanks in advance

Hope u've not bricked ur device
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 8:06am On Aug 05, 2013
areee: Networkgenius pls is their any hope for we using window phones? I'm using Lumia 710 and for the past two weeks I have not able to a thing due to this blockage of the mtn bbc.
Sorry for the late response.
Nothing that I know of for now.
But you can go for Airtel BSM.
Costs #1200 and capped at 1Gig
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 8:08am On Aug 05, 2013
zelexotunla: Hello genius in d house,i have been using droidvpn on galaxy s2 for a while now. But was told "connection timeout" so i have to register for anoda droidvpn account using another email but d thing is telling me no open port found and later change to bandwith limit reach. Are these for my bis subscription or d droidvpn account? thanks
Its from the Droidvpn bro.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 8:13am On Aug 05, 2013
adediamond07: pls. guys I am confused concerning ds droidvpn, if even d premium+ mtn bis does not guarrantee unlimited browsing. what are d benefits of using d app.
pls. urgent reply is needed
You can't use mtn bis on android withouth Droidvpn or any other vpn.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 8:16am On Aug 05, 2013
samwind1508: I want to sue Airtel for collecting my 1500 and accidental giving me blackberry Z10 512mb subscription and there after acknowledging their mistake and promising to change it but refusing to do a reversal.
Any idea how to Ho about this process.
Lol.
You are on a long thing bro.

1 Like

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2013
zelexotunla: Thanks everyone here for rendering help. Pls, i want to know if there any app or something related that can let u hack someone social accounts? What i mean is I bought an android phone through this platform, I enjoy every bit of the phone but i realized that during course of using dis phone my both facebook and nairaland account has been hacked. Initially,it was my facebook account dat was first penetrated and thought due to I lost ipad then was contributed to my facebook account to be hacked. Now it is to my nairaland account. But,what is suprising me is that the same person that sold the phone to me is linked to this. The guy open a thread to market a product and then started using me as someone that have benefitted from that package. Pls house just want to know any possibilities to all these? Sorry for long story
Just like Windows OS, there are countless possibilities with the Android OS. The guy that sold the phone to you might have installed a spyware. It runs silently in the background, even your process manager won't pick it.
The possible solution is for you to change your passwords using ANOTHER device, then reinstall another Android OS.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by bendovex: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2013
Pls I would like to know hw to use this droidvpn,I've downloaded d app and I've also registered.what next? Pls help a broda...tanx

1 Like

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by adediamond07(m): 10:26am On Aug 05, 2013
networkgenuis:
You can't use mtn bis on android withouth Droidvpn or any other vpn.
[color=#000099][/color]thanks man
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ndrule: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2013
Dose it still work?
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ndrule: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2013
Leripa: Can this also work on Tecno Q1?
sorry dose it stil work
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ndrule: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2013
sori dose it stil work til date,cos i had mine disconnected abt two wiks ago n i dont undastnd d driodvpn stuff,quote author=networkgenuis]Ok, its now a common knowledge that MTN has blocked the famous Magic Sim tweak. Hope you enjoyed it while it lasted (I didn't sha, was satisfied with the unlimited BIS though i helped people to configure and use theirs)

The advent of the Magic Sim made not a few moderate data consumers turn into data mongers; downloading hesvy sofwares, movies, streaming TV programs and live matches with reckless abandon grin I even created a thread on how to stream live matchs and watch many Dstv premuim channels for free. This is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/1338153/how-watch-live-matches-tv
I have a friend that will only download the heaviest(HD) of any particular movie available online

What many people don't know is that the use of unlimited data subscription is a bit addictive. You will feel like a fish out of water if you suddenly can't have access to it. cry

Well, you can't stop surfing the web just because MTN don wake up, I was pleasantly surprised that MTN didn't block it for so long despite the hype and abuse by some people.
The aim of this thread is to advice Nlanders on how to make a smart choice when subscribing.

Contributions are highly anticipated and encouraged. Feel free to ask your questions also

[/quote]
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Badirukehinde(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
some1 pls elp me.i jst bot tecno p3.it came wit etisalat 12 mnths sub bt i tried 2 activate it.it said ma dvice does nt suport d service.....also pls can i use BBC OR BIS on ma mtn for d tecno p3...alxo i can send files bt i cnt receiv...ao do i set d blutut to receiv files...d blutut is writing paired bt nt connekted.pls som1 elp me out.ma credit ix jst wasting.....
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
Badiru kehinde: some1 pls elp me.i jst bot tecno p3.it came wit etisalat 12 mnths sub bt i tried 2 activate it.it said ma dvice does nt suport d service.....also pls can i use BBC OR BIS on ma mtn for d tecno p3...alxo i can send files bt i cnt receiv...ao do i set d blutut to receiv files...d blutut is writing paired bt nt connekted.pls som1 elp me out.ma credit ix jst wasting.....
dnt knw abt d etisalat tin bt 4 d bluetut,clear d data n kip tryin.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 2:31am On Aug 06, 2013
bendovex: Pls I would like to know hw to use this droidvpn,I've downloaded d app and I've also registered.what next? Pls help a broda...tanx
If your phone is not rooted, you must be running ICS and above.
Use udp connection protocol and set the port to 500.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 2:34am On Aug 06, 2013
ndrule: Dose it still work?
if you mean Droidvpn and MTN BBC, yes it works.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by AdetoroOladele(m): 3:56am On Aug 06, 2013
pls v download d droidvpn....pls tel m hw am i goin to get started.........cox i dont no hw it wrk..?
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 06, 2013
this 100mb a day limitation piss me off....or is there a soln??
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Spencer63(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2013
gudam... pls, does etisalet bb plan work on android... technk d5 to b precise..... and watz d code for weekly plann... thanks
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Paschal007: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2013
beatsbug: this 100mb a day limitation piss me off....or is there a soln??
upgrade to premium
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ndrule: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
BLANK SITE
Dmexy: »»»TWEAK UPDATES««
»»HOT NEW!! BLAZING ETISALAT UCWEB & OPERA HANDLER CHEAT WORKING ON ALL ANDRIOD!! NOW OUT©

+NEW!! HOW TO GET 2GB TWEAK ON MTN PULSE FOR JUST N200 TO BROWSE AND DOWNLOAD WORKING ON BOTH MOBILE & PC..

»» HOT NEW!! JWP IS BACK!! NOW BLAZING ON ETISALAT WITH SUPER DOWNLOAD SPEED

+NEW!! LEARN HOW TO USE AIRTEL UNLIMITED BIS N1,500 PLAN ON ANDRIOD AND JAVA PHONE!!
Now posted at
View Complete Tutorials Here
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
Adetoro Oladele: pls v download d droidvpn....pls tel m hw am i goin to get started.........cox i dont no hw it wrk..?
Is your phone rooted?
Which version of Android do you have?
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
Spencer63: gudam... pls, does etisalet bb plan work on android... technk d5 to b precise..... and watz d code for weekly plann... thanks
No!
Dont waste your money.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dmexy
Please dont bring your cheap scam to this thread undecided
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Manutd19: 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nice thread o. Pls can i use the droidvpn on android tab? And how?
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Spencer63(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
networkgenuis:
No!
Dont waste your money.

na wa o
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by caukerzee(m): 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
networkgenuis:
If your phone is not rooted, you must be running ICS and above.
Use udp connection protocol and set the port to 500.
Even after doing that, when i try to load a webpage on my browser, it comes up with this message saying:"Authentification via proxy server failed." what do i do? Are there any extra details?
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
Manutd19: Nice thread o. Pls can i use the droidvpn on android tab? And how?
Yes you can bro. I use a it on a Galaxy Tab.
If your Tab isn't rooted, ensure its running OS ICS and above.
Install Droidvpn
Go to droidvnp.com and create a free account
Subscribe to mtn BBC
You can leave your default mtn APN
Go to Droidvpn settings
Select UDP as the network protocol
Set the UDP port to 500
Come back to the main Droidvpn API
Tap the CONNECT button

You are good to go tongue
NB: with the Droidvpn account, you are limited to 100mb/day
But when you buy the premium access, its unlimited.
Cheers cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (42) (Reply)

Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) / Oraimo Freepods 3 Issues - Solve All / Carlcare Is Here With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.