Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,626 members, 7,951,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. - Phones (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. (93795 Views)

Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by zelexotunla(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hello gurus in the haux,dis droid vpn no work again o. I beg for the past few days now i no my android browse atall. The phone is as nokia 3310. I don subscribe daily plan like 3 times d thing no gree work,na only credit im dey drink like water. Networkgenius where una dey oo

1 Like

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
same with my Droidvpn. I dey plan delete am sef

1 Like

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Mcleo007(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
Where are the gurus when you need them? No vpn works.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by HumanPsycho(m): 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
Same here! Expecially for ios no vpn works again.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by weezii(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2013
visit www.yomiprof dot com. he posted some things you might like there. goodluck guys
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Gudiza(m): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mehn, you mean to tell me this was EmptyHen's Independence gift!! sad
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2013
Mcleo007: Where are the gurus when you need them? No vpn works.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 10:40am On Oct 04, 2013
Guys sorry I've not been able to update this thread on Smart data subscriptions.
I was sent for a course in C̸h̸i̸n̸a̸ ̸ by my company. If there's any way I can contribute to the thread, I sure will. I'm counting on other gurus in the house to offer all the help they can.
For other tech issues, contact me on whatsapp +8615622349248

Yours sincerely N.G cry kiss

1 Like

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2013
zelexotunla: Hello gurus in the haux,dis droid vpn no work again o. I beg for the past few days now i no my android browse atall. The phone is as nokia 3310. I don subscribe daily plan like 3 times d thing no gree work,na only credit im dey drink like water. Networkgenius where una dey oo
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2013
I'm going to contact some of my guys that we swore together to make smart internet subscriptions available to our youths. I may get some of them to update this thread directly if they have the chance.
The only thing is that unlike before when I carry out tests, or confirm other popular tricks, I won't be doing that again because I won't be having the means.
embarassed cry
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2013
Honestly our people pay exorbitant and unrealistic price for internet service. I know that our infrastructure (power supply) is abysmal, but that doesn't justify the huge amount of money charged by these telecom guys and come to think of the poor service delivery.
angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by twaintoy(f): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2013
networkgenuis: Honestly our people pay exorbitant and unrealistic price for internet service. I know that our infrastructure (power supply) is abysmal, but that doesn't justify the huge amount of money charged by these telecom guys and come to think of the poor service delivery.
angry undecided
Do quick oo, my phone is just there, not browsing and i have subscription on it.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2013
twaintoy: Do quick oo, my phone is just there, not browsing and i have subscription on it.
lol, no wahala ma. You just forget me na.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by twaintoy(f): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2013
networkgenuis:
lol, no wahala ma. You just forget me na.
I cant fit to oo, ur whatssapp no dey deliver again.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by elphamexcels: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
If you still have mtn BIS or BBC subscription, and you cant use it due to blocked ports on DroidVpn. Simply, switch off mobile data, goto ur settings -- Network and wireless -- Mobile networks -- Access point name -- and tick d mtn default apn "web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net" or create one if u dont av.
Go back and switch on mobile data, it should browse now, aldo it stops atymes, when it stops, just switch off and on mobile data....

By d way, for gurus in d house, we should be able to get anoda vpn to work with the bis asap, am currently doing some bug, and i discovered that although the ICMP and udp ports are blocked, DNS still works, cos am currently using bbc with freedom.apk, connection protocol is dns, ems24, and tweak=none, buh the problem is for it to be stable, u need a premium account else it disconnects intermittently. Buh once premium, downloads is unlimited.

So, in conclusion, letz work towards getting an android vpn, that has dns port capability, alongside free servers... I believe we should be able to resolve all this bullshit asap.. Hit the like button if you love this post and av a great weekend...

8 Likes

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by adediamond07(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
networkgenuis: Honestly our people pay exorbitant and unrealistic price for internet service. I know that our infrastructure (power supply) is abysmal, but that doesn't justify the huge amount of money charged by these telecom guys and come to think of the poor service delivery.
angry undecided
Welcome back, Network lord
E be like say MTN has filled all the loopholes that's allowing tweaks.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by nairacountry(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
elphamexcels: If you still have mtn BIS or BBC subscription, and you cant use it due to blocked ports on DroidVpn. Simply, switch off mobile data, goto ur settings -- Network and wireless -- Mobile networks -- Access point name -- and tick d mtn default apn "web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net" or create one if u dont av.
Go back and switch on mobile data, it should browse now, aldo it stops atymes, when it stops, just switch off and on mobile data....

By d way, for gurus in d house, we should be able to get anoda vpn to work with the bis asap, am currently doing some bug, and i discovered that although the ICMP and udp ports are blocked, DNS still works, cos am currently using bbc with freedom.apk, connection protocol is dns, ems24, and tweak=none, buh the problem is for it to be stable, u need a premium account else it disconnects intermittently. Buh once premium, downloads is unlimited.

So, in conclusion, letz work towards getting an android vpn, that has dns port capability, alongside free servers... I believe we should be able to resolve all this bullshit asap.. Hit the like button if you love this post and av a great weekend...
Won't that amount to browsing on your credit?! BIS or BBC charges won't work wit gprs settings now. meaning, u will be browsing on PAYG? Correct me if I'm wrong pls.

Gurus, watz d APN settings for glo & its best data plan code pls.? (for soft internet user on samsung galaxy gio)
Also, wats d best gig Subscription for etisalat @ #1k or thereabout pls?
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by elphamexcels: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
nairacountry:
Won't that amount to browsing on your credit?! BIS or BBC charges won't work wit gprs settings now. meaning, u will be browsing on PAYG? Correct me if I'm wrong pls.

Gurus, watz d APN settings for glo & its best data plan code pls.? (for soft internet user on samsung galaxy gio)
Also, wats d best gig Subscription for etisalat @ #1k or thereabout pls?

dat simply means u use without kredit...
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
twaintoy: I cant fit to oo, ur whatssapp no dey deliver again.
Check my previous post, you go c my whatsapp contact.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by nairacountry(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
elphamexcels:

dat simply means u use without kredit...
You mean d bis or bbc will go & kredit will not be charged sir?
NG, pls answer my questions on glo & etisalat sir. tanx sirs
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
adediamond07:
Welcome back, Network lord
E be like say MTN has filled all the loopholes that's allowing tweaks.
Thanks man.

They may have blocked all the available cheats for now, but trust the gurus, I belive they are in the kitchen preparing something delicious. Pains me that I'm not going to be part of the action.

As long as the cost of internet service remains high and the service delivery poor, Smart data subscriptions will always be available.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by twaintoy(f): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
networkgenuis:
Check my previous post, you go c my whatsapp contact.
Ok.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by gomis(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
droidvpn is back, mine jus connected ooo
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by twaintoy(f): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
gomis: droidvpn is back, mine jus connected ooo
What's ur APN?
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Obinnau(m): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
Which settings?
gomis: droidvpn is back, mine jus connected ooo
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by gomis(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2013
Apn : Blackberry.net, use udp 500
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by gomis(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2013
Apn : Blackberry.net, use udp 500 ..
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by jeflexy(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2013
Bros are u sure udp port 500 is nw workin?
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Alexanda07(m): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2013
GOODNEWS!!!

ICMP ON DROIDVPN IS BACK AND ACTIVE...CURRENTLY USING IT NOW ON MY ACTIVE MTN BIS SUBSCRIPTION.

THANKGOD I WAS PATIENT ENOUGH NOT TO SUBSCRIBE TO ANY AIRTEL BIS PLAN.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Mcleo007(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2013
How come mine doesn't connect na.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by godwinony(m): 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
Alexanda07: GOODNEWS!!!

ICMP ON DROIDVPN IS BACK AND ACTIVE...CURRENTLY USING IT NOW ON MY ACTIVE MTN BIS SUBSCRIPTION.

THANKGOD I WAS PATIENT ENOUGH NOT TO SUBSCRIBE TO ANY AIRTEL BIS PLAN.
Me too ooo.. My premium account was remaining 5days..was about subscribing to AIRTEL bis.. Enough match streaming today, tohday!
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by twaintoy(f): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
What about udp? Is it working?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (42) (Reply)

Carlcare Is Here With You / Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) / Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.