Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,418 members, 7,978,329 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:08 AM

Can We Disagree And Not Be Disagreeable While Responding On These Forum? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can We Disagree And Not Be Disagreeable While Responding On These Forum? (468 Views)

Do You Agree Or Disagree With Euthanasia Or Mercy Killing? / Lawyers Agree, Disagree To ‘death Sentence’ On Soldiers. / Why Do People Check Your Pic When You Disagree With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can We Disagree And Not Be Disagreeable While Responding On These Forum? by ujoinme: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
It been my opinion being a recent participant on this forum that Nigerians are very disagreeable people, myself included.
It pains me to see the way we respond to one another on these forum.we resort to insults at the slightest provocation. what do you think is responsible for how rude we are as Nigerians? is it genetic? or is it as a result of the repressed environment that we endured for all those years that the military were in power and we could not express ourselves openly? and now we have the chance we cant help it but scream at one another.
Or could it be we are rude because of the military mentality we derived from the military dictatorship? are we bigot?
Whats your opinion?

(1) (Reply)

Affirmations For Getting More Fun Out Of Life. / A Thread For Ibadan Peeps / Lagos- NO Man's LAND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.