Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,655 members, 7,878,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:33 AM

Frosbel Is Highly Questionable - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frosbel Is Highly Questionable (6917 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by shdemidemi(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
Lol Frosbel

Is your God really elohim(plural)?

How do you define a sadist? I believe through your worldly emotions.

God is not a sadist bro, we are his enemies! He has shown mercy and grace through the gospel, anyone who refuse God is outside His love hence eternal condemnation.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
I can see Pygru is still stalking me !

grin
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
shdemidemi: Lol Frosbel

God is not a sadist bro, we are his enemies! He has shown mercy and grace through the gospel, anyone who refuse God is outside His love hence eternal condemnation.

God is ONE , even JESUS attested to this in a commonly recited Shema of Israel which goes :

Mark 12:29 "The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

Eternal torment is a doctrine of demons, only SATAN could have created such slander against the nature of GOD. I hope you are not unwittingly doing his work.

"It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven" - Revelation 13:6

smiley
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by shdemidemi(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
frosbel:

God is ONE , even JESUS attested to this in a commonly recited Shema of Israel which goes :

Mark 12:29 "The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

Eternal torment is a doctrine of demons, only SATAN could have created such slander against the nature of GOD. I hope you are not unwittingly doing his work.

"It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven" - Revelation 13:6

smiley

You raise unnecessary dust sometimes, I only asked a simple question.

Is God 'elohim'? We both know elohim is not singular

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
shdemidemi:

You raise unnecessary dust sometimes, I only asked a simple question.

Is God 'elohim'? We both know elohim is not singular

I think we have addressed this issue umpteen times, I am not willing to derail this thread with another polytheist trinity argument.

smiley
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
frosbel: I can see Pygru is still stalking me !

grin

Why are you being paranoid?
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
tuniski:
Then that confirms the Islamic world, the most persecuted people in the world today!!!!!
It is islam that is persecutor. Those that hate islam are those who mostly have experience terrible things in the hands of those who will end their madness with the shout of allah kurba

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
If it were 5years ago, i would have criticized frosbel with a magnitude ten times more than the weight of those of OLAADEGBU, alexleo, bizmahn and the likes put together, but my eyes have been opened and the shackles of church slavery broken-thanks to YAHWEH... I can almost say i stand for almost all he stands for. You guys can hate but i know for sure that his messages are laying a huge foundation in the heart of its readers including 'YOU'.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
shdemidemi: Lol Frosbel

Verses like Romans11v22 and jude 5 are not in his bilble. If there are he will edit it to suit him before reading
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mee234:
Verses like Romans11v22 and jude 5 are not in his bilble. If there are he will edit it to suit him before reading

and what do they have to do with the eternal torture chamber of your god ?
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Pygru: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
frosbel: I can see Pygru is still stalking me !

grin
wetin I do again
which one is stalking again
I know your plan

Stalking and harassment is behaviour that is repeated and unwanted by the victim. The behaviours may seem normal and ordinary, however, when they are repeated they can be menacing and cause alarm and distress to the victim.
I seeeeee grin

Stalking is traumatic. You may experience nightmares, lose sleep, get depressed or feel like you’re no longer in control of your life. These reactions are normal. It can help to tell your friends and family about the stalking and develop a safety plan.You can also chat with a peer advocate for support.
I double seeeee
no wonder embarassed

grin grin grin
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by bizmahn: 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
frosbel:

Let's see what our beloved Bizmahn and his fanboys believe in :

1. 3 gods - Trinity or polytheism.smiley

Makes no difference.

frosbel:
2. Their 'god' is a sadist who derives glory and pleasure from watching 80% of humanity tortured forever and ever.smiley

You also imply by this that your god is a sadist who derives glory & pleasure in annihiliating humanity after deliberately giving them licence to sin.Annihiliation doctrine=licence to sin.

frosbel:
3. Tithe fraud.smiley

If you have ever offered or encouraged others to offer to your god then you are the most fraudulent hypocrite by the above summation.If you never offered then you have no God.Tithe is my own offering to God with joy.

frosbel:
4. Diabolical visions of hell and heaven with out of body witchcraft experiences.smiley

Visions that encourage people to urgently flee from sin & repent from all wickedness are diabolical to you for sure.It has same impact on satan too or are you related?

frosbel:
5. Constant casting out of demons among so called believers , even among the so called 'holy' ones.smiley

If you've ever peddled false teaching or lied or encouraged sin or twisted scripture or derailed xtians or fought holy men of God as is your stock in trade,then demons are certainly responsible & you are immediately required at emergency section of deliverance dept.

/
frosbel:
6. Legalism and focus on outward dress, food and drink.smiley

Yours is christianity of freedom for unclean fashion & dress adornment,uncontrolled appetites,sin allowing behaviour while still answering a christian.Both are legalism in my definition but which will stand in God's sight.

/
frosbel:
7. Hypocrisy - say one thing do another, one rule for the elite another one for the sheeple.smiley

You must be refering to yourself here.

2 Likes

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by alexleo(m): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
Segeggs: If it were 5years ago, i would have criticized frosbel with a magnitude ten times more than the weight of those of OLAADEGBU, alexleo, bizmahn and the likes put together, but my eyes have been opened and the shackles of church slavery broken-thanks to YAHWEH... I can almost say i stand for almost all he stands for. You guys can hate but i know for sure that his messages are laying a huge foundation in the heart of its readers including 'YOU'.

Your support of anybody here doesn't hold any water and makes no meaning if God doesn't support the person's teaching. And if after all your support here and the person is condemned at the judgment throne, will you come and defend the person? Definitely No. You ll also be battling with your own judgement. My brother bible things are different from politics where endorsement of a candidate by certain people makes him qualified. Believe what you want. Call it freedom or whatever you want. It is whosoever the son hath set free that is free indeed. Not this one you are saying here. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by bizmahn: 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
alexleo:

Thanks dear. Now the summary of what am saying is that we should pray against false doctrines that it may crumble. Both the one in us, the one in other people and the one in churches. We have talked at length to each other but neither has frosbel and his team been converted to our side nor we converted to their side. But when we pray and God destroys false teachings you ll see people being conviced about the truth of issues raised here. If we dwell more on talk and less in prayer then no positive result will come out. Remember that the weapons of our warfare are NOT CANAL. Am always interested in positive results in whatever am doing and always look for the best way to achieve the result than recycling my approach even when it has not yielded any good result. We must be filled with love for one another to pray for one another. We must be humble enough before God in our prayers. While presenting other people and churches before him to deliver them from false teachings we must also present ourselves to be delivered from any that he finds in us.
|
Amen.I fully agree with you.Prayer is paramount.But if we pray & do not preach it makes little impact.Faith without works is dead.Who knows if the prayer of somebody lead to a thread like this & other similar threads.
|
I've mentioned in another thread long awhile that certainly no church is perfect & a perfect christian is hard to find but there are few individual christians & churches that are really sincere,zealous & making hard efforts primarily towards sinless righteousness even when their imperfections are apparent.
|
Frosbel ranks them number one in his false campain against evil churches neglecting his own evil teachings that are far worse.Yes we need to pray for him and ourselves too.But the the bible also counsels we rebuke such.I've never claimed perfection either but to qualify as a christian one MUST AT LEAST LIVE ABOVE WILFUL SIN.God helps us.Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
[quote author=bizmahn]

Makes no difference.

You follow 3 gods in a pagan trinity and it makes no difference

You also imply by this that your god is a sadist who derives glory & pleasure in annihiliating humanity after deliberately giving them licence to sin.Annihiliation doctrine=licence to sin.

Olodo, how does the destruction of the wicked = license to sin but eternal torture = guage against sin.

Hmm, it means you are a Christian because of HELL and not true LOVE.

If you have ever offered or encouraged others to offer to your god then you are the most fraudulent hypocrite by the above summation.If you never offered then you have no God.Tithe is my own offering to God with joy.

I help those in need, you know those with real needs, not fraudulent MOG of which you are either one or one of their gullible followers.

Visions that encourage people to urgently flee from sin & repent from all wickedness are diabolical to you for sure.It has same impact on satan too or are you related?

So the bible is no longer sufficient for godly living, God has now introduced new revelation through visions and dreams , see how terribly deceived you are ?

If you've ever peddled false teaching or lied or encouraged sin or twisted scripture or derailed xtians or fought holy men of God as is your stock in trade,then demons are certainly responsible & you are immediately required at emergency section of deliverance dept.

Sorry , I am not part of your church where they are chasing witches 24/7 , casting out demons from Christians even though they are saved and busy burning their enemies with imaginary fire.

thank you very much.

Yours is christianity of freedom for unclean fashion & dress adornment,uncontrolled appetites,sin allowing behaviour while still answering a christian.Both are legalism in my definition but which will stand in God's sight.

Oh yeah, I believe Jesus leads his children through the Spirit, he does not and has not asked MEN to lay down tradition, rules and regulations to follow.

smiley
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by bizmahn: 6:22am On Jul 12, 2013
frosbel:
Olodo
Certainly you are not a christian else you know the danger of calling anybody a fool.God will continue to expose you.

frosbel:
So the bible is no longer sufficient for godly living, God has now introduced new revelation through visions and dreams , see how terribly deceived youare ?
-
The BIBLE,JESUS & HOLY SPIRIT remain the final authority but God (when He chooses) still works through holy & Godly:
-speaking in tongues.mk.16:17,Acts 2:4
-dreams.matt.2:22,Acts 2:17
-visions. Acts 9:10,Lk.24:23
-revelations.2 corin.12:1, Eph.3:3
'But do you ever use the bible?Yet you are everywhere yelling BIBLE,JESUS,HOLY SPIRIT as camouflage to Godless christianity.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2013
He doesn't believe in Hell
He doesn't believe in the Trinity
He doesn't believe in Tithe
What does he then believe in?
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by PastorKun(m): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2013
iv4fb: He doesn't believe in Hell

He believes in the one true God and that Jesus christ is his son.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by shdemidemi(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2013
iv4fb: He doesn't believe in Hell

To be fair to him, understanding the trinity or heaven/hell and rightly debunking tithe comes with fervent study but it is never a criteria for salvation. There is only one thing that guarantees the manifestation of God's power unto salvation, this is trusting and believing in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 12, 2013
[quote author=bizmahn]
Certainly you are not a christian else you know the danger of calling anybody a fool.God will continue to expose you.

Presumptous fellow , what makes you say I am not a Christian ?

Olodo means dunce, not fool.

Besides, you as a so called holy one raised an entire article to slander me , complete with name calling and insults from some of your fanboys in places.

What type of Christian are you ?

-
The BIBLE,JESUS & HOLY SPIRIT remain the final authority but God (when He chooses) still works through holy & Godly:
-speaking in tongues.mk.16:17,Acts 2:4
-dreams.matt.2:22,Acts 2:17
-visions. Acts 9:10,Lk.24:23
-revelations.2 corin.12:1, Eph.3:3

But the question is , what type of visions was the bible talking about , was it visions of hell and heaven or visions to assist with the work of evangelsim ?

Let me help you a little :

Zacharias (Luke 1:5-23): God used a vision to tell Zacharias, an old priest, that he would soon have an important son. Not long after, Zacharias and his wife, Elizabeth, had John the Baptist.

Joseph (Matthew 1:20; 2:13): Joseph would have divorced Mary when he found out she was pregnant, but God sent an angel to him in a dream, convincing him that the pregnancy was of God. Joseph went ahead with the marriage. After Jesus was born, God sent two more dreams, one to tell Joseph to take his family to Egypt so Herod could not kill Jesus and another to tell him Herod was dead and that he could return home.

Pilate's wife (Matthew 27:19): During Jesus’ trial, Pilate’s wife sent an urgent message to the governor encouraging him to free Jesus. Her message was prompted by a dream she had—a nightmare, really—that convinced her that Jesus was innocent and that Pilate should have nothing to do with His case.

Ananias (Acts 9:10): It would have taken nothing less than a vision from God to convince Ananias, a Christian in Damascus, to visit Paul, the persecutor of Christians. But because he was obedient to God's leading, Paul regained his sight and found the truth about those he was trying to kill.

Cornelius (Acts 10:1-6): God spoke to an Italian centurion named Cornelius who feared the God of the Jews. In his vision, Cornelius saw an angel who told him where to find Simon Peter and to send for him and listen to his message. Cornelius obeyed the vision, Peter came and preached, and Cornelius and his household full of Gentiles were saved by the grace of God.

Peter (Acts 10:9-15): While Peter was praying on the rooftop of a house in Joppa, God gave him a vision of animals lowered in a something like a sheet. A voice from heaven told Peter to kill the animals (some of which were unclean) and eat them. The vision served to show that Christians are not bound by the kosher law and that God had pronounced Gentiles “clean”; that is, heaven is open to all who follow Jesus.

Paul: Paul had several visions in his missionary career. One sent him to preach in Macedonia (Acts 16:9-10). Another encouraged him to keep preaching in Corinth (Acts 18:9-11). God also gave him a vision of heaven (2 Corinthians 12:1-6).

John (Revelation): Nearly the entire book of Revelation is a vision John had while exiled on the island of Patmos. John’s vision explains in more detail some of the events that God had shown Daniel.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/dreams-visions-Bible.html#ixzz2Yp0dzNb9
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 12, 2013
@bizmahn,

can you kindly show me in the above visions ONE instance which involved a tour of heaven and hell ?

SMH at religious people.

smiley
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by busolayemi: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2013
I knew Frosbel is an Heresy preacher....dint just imagine it's dis bad until I stumbled on this thread...What happens to the Rich man and Lazarus....And in hell, he lifted up his eyes....May God help us all...U dnt even believe in the Godhead...u probably dnt believe dat Jesus christ is Lord...and u r a christian Wats d basis of ur christianity....U r worse than a muslim...Cos even muslims believe in hell....Gush!
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2013
busolayemi: I knew Frosbel is an Heresy preacher....dint just imagine it's dis bad until I stumbled on this thread...What happens to the Rich man and Lazarus....And in hell, he lifted up his eyes....May God help us all...U dnt even believe in the Godhead...u probably dnt believe dat Jesus christ is Lord...and u r a christian Wats d basis of ur christianity....U r worse than a muslim...Cos even muslims believe in hell....Gush!

The Rich Man and Lazarus was a parable.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by busolayemi: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
Told by who D tin about u is dat u hold so much hatred towards deeper life and apostolic faith that all u do now is to look for a way to counter everytin they tot u thereby countering God's word in d process....my dear, Heaven and earth shall pass away, a drop of God's word wnt God unfulfilled...free ur heart from hatred....read d bible ursef...free ur heart from doctrines but stil kno especially the fundamentals of your faith....d way ur going...I pity ur soul....I'm praying for u cos we both av sumtin in comon....we left deeper life last year
frosbel:

The Rich Man and Lazarus was a parable.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by sheniqua: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
I read through this whole thread and my heart was grieved exceedingly.
My dear Frosbel,take a deep breathe and rethink.
I say all this with a heart of love and great concern
Be careful that you don't become a stumbling block to others by the words you say
Remember that if you profess to be a teacher,you will face a worse punishment if you lead people to err

Nobody ever gets convicted by legalism
Legalism will only make people philosophers and argumentative not true genuine converts.
Who are you fighting,Frosbel?
Christ?
The Church?
If the gospel you preach is not aimed at converting unbelievers to the Grace of God or build up the body but to cause a division in the body of Christ,my dear,it cannot be of God

You have denied the the existence of a triune God,you have denied the place of eternal damnation,you have denied that God speaks to his people in visions and dreams
Now let me tell you my own vision of heaven sometime around 2007,on this same bed that I lay typing this.
I was asleep and all of a sudden found myself in a big gathering listening to the most amazing choir ever heard.all around were angels and people singing along.the Arch angel that led the choir was a big black man and as he touched a staff on the words on the board before him,musical notes and music flowed from that action.I didn't see harps or guitars or cymbals being played ,I only heard the melody that seemed to come out of nowhere but the singing from this gathering was just awesome
Writing this down and recalling that scene puts me back in the presence of God I witnessed that day.
I sang along with this choir and was deep in awe and reverence when a hand tapped me on my right shoulder and I heard a voice say it is time to go back now
Instantly I woke up and saw that I was laying on my bed,the vision had looked so real.
I crawled out of bed to my living room( not to wake my hubby up), I fell on my face and worshipped
I sang one of the songs I heard and till this day still remember it but has never sung it to anyone .

I am not quick to share this story because it could be misunderstood but I decided to do it because of your words.
Dear Frosbel,don't you ever ascribe to yourself the complete knowledge of God and His workings
You put God in a box by teaching such
Our God is too big ,his presence is awesome and in that presence God can manifest himself and do whatever he will,however he wants to do it
His ways are not our ways and he is far beyond our comprehension if not he wouldn't be God,
It is good to study ,it is scriptural to study and show ourselves approved but any study that is not Holy Spirit inspired or runs contrary will lead us no where buy astray.

In my early days as a young Christian on campus,I remember a man of God I respect so much Gbile Akanni
There is a phrase I learned from him and still remember till this day and I want to plead that you consider it
It goes this way
[size=18pt]
If it is new,it is not true
If it is true,it is not new[/size]

God bless us all and lead us and find us in his will.
Love is the more excellent way
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
^^^

1. I believe in ONE GOD like Jesus did.

2. I believe Jesus is the Son of GOD and Messiah

3. I believe that the wages of SIN is death and the gift of GOD is eternal life through Jesus Christ.

4. I believe Christians have dreams and visions but these MUST line up with the word of GOD. I have had a dream/vision of the end of the world myself , but it contained no tours of heaven and hell or messages for the church, it was a revelation of revelation and the coming of Christ.

5. The rest is religion.

Thanks Bro.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Image123(m): 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
sheniqua: I read through this whole thread and my heart was grieved exceedingly.
Be careful that you don't become a stumbling block to others by the words you say
Remember that if you profess to be a teacher,you will face a worse punishment if you lead people to err

Legalism will only make people philosophers and argumentative not true genuine converts.
Christ?
The Church?
If the gospel you preach is not aimed at converting unbelievers to the Grace of God or build up the body but to cause a division in the body of Christ,my dear,it cannot be of God

You have denied the the existence of a triune God,you have denied the place of eternal damnation,you have denied that God speaks to his people in visions and dreams
Now let me tell you my own vision of heaven sometime around 2007,on this same bed that I lay typing this.
I was asleep and all of a sudden found myself in a big gathering listening to the most amazing choir ever heard.all around were angels and people singing along.the Arch angel that led the choir was a big black man and as he touched a staff on the words on the board before him,musical notes and music flowed from that action.I didn't see harps or guitars or cymbals being played ,I only heard the melody that seemed to come out of nowhere but the singing from this gathering was just awesome
Writing this down and recalling that scene puts me back in the presence of God I witnessed that day.
I sang along with this choir and was deep in awe and reverence when a hand tapped me on my right shoulder and I heard a voice say it is time to go back now
Instantly I woke up and saw that I was laying on my bed,the vision had looked so real.
I crawled out of bed to my living room( not to wake my hubby up), I fell on my face and worshipped
I sang one of the songs I heard and till this day still remember it but has never sung it to anyone .

I am not quick to share this story because it could be misunderstood but I decided to do it because of your words.
Dear Frosbel,don't you ever ascribe to yourself the complete knowledge of God and His workings
Our God is too big ,his presence is awesome and in that presence God can manifest himself and do whatever he will,however he wants to do it
His ways are not our ways and he is far beyond our comprehension if not he wouldn't be God,
It is good to study ,it is scriptural to study and show ourselves approved but any study that is not Holy Spirit inspired or runs contrary will lead us no where buy astray.

In my early days as a young Christian on campus,I remember a man of God I respect so much Gbile Akanni
There is a phrase I learned from him and still remember till this day and I want to plead that you consider it
It goes this way
[size=18pt]

It is finished.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
Image123:
It is finished.

Is the tithe also finished Image123.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
frosbel:

and what do they have to do with the eternal torture chamber of your god ?

Every thing.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
sheniqua:

I read through this whole thread and my heart was grieved exceedingly.

Christ?
The Church?

It goes this way
[size=18pt]

We thank God that you've now realised that you've been backing the wrong horse all along.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
^^^ i expect u to jumg on it since u like visions more than the bible
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

We thank God that you've now realised that you've been backing the wrong horse all along.

@OLAADEGBU, time permitting I wish for us to discuss Visions and Dreams in the light of the New Testament.
1: How relevant are they in the course of a Christian's Life
2: Should Visions/Dreams necessarily agree with the Word of God?
3: Visions/Dreams often grant the seer/dreamer Authority (from God presumably), how does one validate such Authority

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

/ / Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday / 8 Wives Of Popular Nigerian Pastors With The Most Attractive Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.