Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

So Sick Of Being Lonely. I Need To Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Sick Of Being Lonely. I Need To Love. (862 Views)

LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? / Why Are Some Guys So Sick? / So Sick Of Love But I Still Want Her Back. Is It Late? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sick Of Being Lonely. I Need To Love. by Stylaay(m): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
I really don't know why love keeps eluding a broda. I've met ladies; but i'm so unfortunate i keep meeting the wrong ones. It's either she's to demanding, she drinks and smokes like the last 1 or she damn right disrepects me. I wish i could just get me a sista dat wuld jes luv me for who i am. Tot i would be wifeing some at this point in my life. Damn

1 Like

Re: So Sick Of Being Lonely. I Need To Love. by MrCork: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
Stylaay: I really don't know why love keeps eluding a broda. I've met ladies; but i'm so unfortunate i keep meeting the wrong ones. It's either she's to demanding, she drinks and smokes like the last 1 or she damn right disrepects me. I wish i could just get me a sista dat wuld jes luv me for who i am. Tot i would be wifeing some at this point in my life. Damn

...bro i will help u...u looookin for light or dark skin female or halfcast babe or white women??undecided
Re: So Sick Of Being Lonely. I Need To Love. by bingbagbo(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: So Sick Of Being Lonely. I Need To Love. by Enegod(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2013
smh...op,so u need true love...go and get yourself a puppy, it will love you so much
Re: So Sick Of Being Lonely. I Need To Love. by sunvick(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
If U need tri luv den try GOD. U no go regret am @ all.
Re: So Sick Of Being Lonely. I Need To Love. by Flygerian1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
"True Love" doesn't exist in Nigeria, bro.
Re: So Sick Of Being Lonely. I Need To Love. by Tnot(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
Don't worry bro,wait for the right time.

Love found me after 5yrs of being lonely, finally found love when i stoped searching.
Re: So Sick Of Being Lonely. I Need To Love. by Stylaay(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
For real i'm tryna do away with d mindset luv don exist dats y i've not got me a puppy yet. Reali enjoyed playin honies. Hope it ain't kama buh it's gets to a point u start feelin empty. She spends d night in ur bed & she gone by daybreak. Tired of dat i need a honey dat i'll b wakin up to everyday.
Re: So Sick Of Being Lonely. I Need To Love. by Stylaay(m): 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
[quote author=Tnot]Don't worry bro,wait for the right time.

Love found me after 5yrs of being lonely, finally found love when i stoped searching.
Tnot thinkin in dis direction mayb i should jus focus on my career but i lyk phuuny shuld i keep playin honies
Re: So Sick Of Being Lonely. I Need To Love. by Stylaay(m): 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mr. Cork u wan make dem say me no serious if i tell u hw a broda lyks dem honies

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Benefit Of Been In A Serious Relationship ? / One Wo/man's Trash Is Another Wo/man's Treasure / If This Happens; Will U Continue The Relationship??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.