Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,671 members, 7,965,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:54 PM

Chewing Indomie Raw; Any Harm To Health? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chewing Indomie Raw; Any Harm To Health? (1550 Views)

Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / Is It Advisable To Consume Indomie Raw??? / Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chewing Indomie Raw; Any Harm To Health? by Hove: 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
Is there really any health hazards munching indomie raw. I was so worn out today, as a bachelor I rarely lack these 2 minutes sachet noddles so I decide to do it d naija student style, chewed d 1st one and reached for anoda. It ws a crunchy appeal, all I did ws to hv water by myside to help ease digestion. It seems I prefer it dis way henceforth, am I free to? Or must it be cooked? I jus noticed topics lyk dis make headlines............r u kiddin' me?
Re: Chewing Indomie Raw; Any Harm To Health? by joeace2020(m): 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
Go n write ur wish... Oops u a bach
Re: Chewing Indomie Raw; Any Harm To Health? by tpia5: 4:54am On Jul 08, 2013
Post a picture of yourself (or somebody) chewing the indomie, or throw in some p.ornographic words, that way you increase the number of views and front page things.

Eg adjust thread title to read "picture of me chewing raw indomie for my beautiful bootylicious girlfriend", or something similar.
Re: Chewing Indomie Raw; Any Harm To Health? by Hove: 8:14am On Jul 08, 2013
U guys r making my day already. Stop commenting plsssssssss.
Re: Chewing Indomie Raw; Any Harm To Health? by marvelling(m): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2013
Indomie contains BHT and BHA which have been shown to carcinogenic. Its bad if you eat it raw, you are predisposing yourself to cancer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Type Of Cake? / Egg Roll Recipe- Nigerian Dumplings / Puff Puff Vs Buns: What's The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.