Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,527 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law (24334 Views)

Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity / Ex-militants Urge Uduaghan To Sign Anti-terrorism Bill / Jonathan Sign Anti Terrorism/money Laundering Bill!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by mgbeketoto: 1:09am On Jul 09, 2013
cold:

[size=20pt]The sexuality of Jesus Christ is queried.[/size]

Was Jesus queer?

We don't know. But it is a possibility that cannot be ruled out. One version of St. Mark's gospel - which is still the subject of academic dispute - [size=20pt]alludes to Jesus having a homosexual relationship with a youth he raised from the dead.[/size]According to the US Biblical scholar, Morton Smith, of Columbia University, a fragment of manuscript he found at the Mar Saba monastery near Jerusalem in 1958, showed that the full text of St. Mark chapter 10 (between verses 34 and 35 in the standard version of the Bible) includes the passage:

[size=20pt]"And the youth, looking upon him (Jesus), loved him and beseeched that he might remain with him. And going out of the tomb, they went into the house of the youth, for he was rich.[/size] And after six days, Jesus instructed him and, at evening, the youth came to him wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. [size=20pt]And he remained with him that night for Jesus taught him the mystery of the Kingdom of God"[/size]grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The veracity of this manuscript is hotly contested by other Biblical scholars. This comes as no surprise. The revelation of a gay Jesus would undermine some of the most fundamental tenets of orthodox Christianity, including its rampant homophobia.But even if the text is genuine, does this ambiguous, elliptical passage offer evidence of Jesus's homosexuality? It is hard to say. The precise nature of the relationship between Christ and the youth is not spelled out. Sexual relations are suggested but not explicitly stated.The Morton Smith document is, in fact, irrelevant to the vexed issue of Christ's sexual orientation.

What we can say for certain is that the standard, accepted Biblical narrative gives us no information at all about Jesus's sexuality.This absence of firm information does not, of course, mean that we can take it for granted that Christ was heterosexual. [size=20pt]Far from it![/size] The lack of information about his erotic inclinations begs more questions than it answers.The truth is that we simply don't know whether Jesus was straight, gay, bisexual or celibate.

There is certainly no evidence for the Church's unspoken presumption that he was either heterosexual or devoid of carnal desires. Since nothing in the Bible points to Christ having erotic feelings for women, or relationships with the female sex, the possibility of him being gay cannot be discounted.In the absence of any evidence -

let alone proof - that Jesus was heterosexual, the theological basis of Church homophobia is all the more shaky and indefensible. How can established religion dare denounce homosexuality when the founder of its faith was himself a man of mysterious, unknown sexuality who could, for all we know, have been homosexual?The Bible tells us that Jesus was born a man and therefore presumably had male sexual feelings. It would have been more or less impossible, biologically, for him not to have an element of erotic arousal - even if only having the normal male response of waking with an erection

BIA NU LEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE. . . BIA NU LEEEEEEEEEE!!!
COME AND SEE THE AN-US OF JESUS O! cheesy

. . . .And the 'mystery of the kingdom of GOD. . . = . . . JESUS IM BLOKOS INSIDE THE 'YOUTH' IM AN-US! cheesy

A so-called savior that moved around with 12 men without PANTS! grin
Disciple ko. . . APOSTLE ni!
Bunch of faghots!
Born of an ashswo plus 'HOLY GHOST'. . . .

What do we expect? grin

So CHRISTIANS have been worshipping a pedo-philic MALE PROST-ITUTE? Going around TOMBS AND GRAVE-YARDS AROUND GALILEE. . . .phocking DEAD and RESURRECTED. . . .'rich, young male gays who prolly died of AIDS? cheesy

Mu che che che che che

2 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by braine(m): 1:09am On Jul 09, 2013
CALLMESTAR:
what do you mean naw??

You no know say na pastor pikin dey bad pass?

2 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by RealAlfranco: 1:11am On Jul 09, 2013
braine: These jobless pastors sha. Although the bible condemns man laying with man. But then, its nobody's business if they decide to do it secretly.
if its done secretly(without nobody seeing dem), fine...make dem kill derself inside rum or anywer bt 4 outside,e don be 4 dem bdat!!!!...jst as Olamide said.." 14 years,if fashola catch u,u go think say na trailer bash u!!!"
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Youngtekkey(m): 1:12am On Jul 09, 2013
cold: Whilst I have personal reservations about the whole gay furore,i find it difficult to fathom why the anti-gay stance is predicated mainly on the premise of religion. Jesus never got married,walked around with 12 men,wore flowing gowns without underpants. Hmm..Ok,i'll say no more
guy are u sure that u are ok or u have a mental disorder so what are u trying to say that jesus himself is a gay or what is the meaning of "jesus never got married,walked around with twelve men,wore flowing gowns without underpants"i think u are sick or dillusional and need to be taken down to a nearby hospital to check if u are ok u better don't play with fire and don't invite the wrath of God over ur life

11 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by 2legit2qwt: 1:12am On Jul 09, 2013
mgbeketoto:

Diciple ko. . . APOSTLE ni!
Bunch of faghots!

What do we expect? grin

You're not really anonymous even though you're sitting behind a computer. Be very careful of what you say/type

3 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by sleekch1c(f): 1:14am On Jul 09, 2013
cold: The sexuality of Jesus Christ is queried.

Was Jesus queer? We don't know. But it is a possibility that cannot be ruled out. One version of St. Mark's gospel - which is still the subject of academic dispute - alludes to Jesus having a homosexual relationship with a youth he raised from the dead.According to the US Biblical scholar, Morton Smith, of Columbia University, a fragment of manuscript he found at the Mar Saba monastery near Jerusalem in 1958, showed that the full text of St. Mark chapter 10 (between verses 34 and 35 in the standard version of the Bible) includes the passage:"And the youth, looking upon him (Jesus), loved him and beseeched that he might remain with him. And going out of the tomb, they went into the house of the youth, for he was rich. And after six days, Jesus instructed him and, at evening, the youth came to him wearing a linen cloth over his naked body. And he remained with him that night, for Jesus taught him the mystery of the Kingdom of God" grin.The veracity of this manuscript is hotly contested by other Biblical scholars. This comes as no surprise. The revelation of a gay Jesus would undermine some of the most fundamental tenets of orthodox Christianity, including its rampant homophobia.But even if the text is genuine, does this ambiguous, elliptical passage offer evidence of Jesus's homosexuality? It is hard to say. The precise nature of the relationship between Christ and the youth is not spelled out. Sexual relations are suggested but not explicitly stated.The Morton Smith document is, in fact, irrelevant to the vexed issue of Christ's sexual orientation. What we can say for certain is that the standard, accepted Biblical narrative gives us no information at all about Jesus's sexuality.This absence of firm information does not, of course, mean that we can take it for granted that Christ was heterosexual. Far from it! The lack of information about his erotic inclinations begs more questions than it answers.The truth is that we simply don't know whether Jesus was straight, gay, bisexual or celibate. There is certainly no evidence for the Church's unspoken presumption that he was either heterosexual or devoid of carnal desires. Since nothing in the Bible points to Christ having erotic feelings for women, or relationships with the female sex, the possibility of him being gay cannot be discounted.In the absence of any evidence - [b]let alone proof - that Jesus was heterosexual, the theological basis of Church homophobia is all the more shaky and indefensible. How can established religion dare denounce homosexuality when the founder of its faith was himself a man of mysterious, unknown sexuality who could, for all we know, have been homosexual?The Bible tells us that Jesus was born a man and therefore presumably had male sexual feelings. It would have been more or less impossible, biologically, for him not to have an element of erotic arousal - even if only having the normal male response of waking with an erection [/b]

In the last days there’ll be mockers mocking, and following their lust - 2 Peter 3:3
He who has ears,let them hear. Stop trying to mislead ppl.

6 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by mgbeketoto: 1:15am On Jul 09, 2013
2legit2qwt:

You're not really anonymous even though you're sitting behind a computer. Be very careful of what you say/type

Who is hiding? undecided
Do I look like YOU? AN ANONYMOUS COWARD? undecided
JESUS CHRIST WAS A FAGGGGHOT!!!!
Period! kiss

COME NEAR ME. . .MAKE YOU SEE WETIN I GO DO YOU! grin
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by 2legit2qwt: 1:17am On Jul 09, 2013
mgbeketoto:

Who is hiding? undecided
Do I look like YOU?
JESUS CHRIST WAS A gay!
Period! kiss
Most def' not! You'll never look like me. Everyone to his/her cross
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Ngwakwe: 1:18am On Jul 09, 2013
Don't you think it's foolish of the West to outlaw polygamy and while at it, are trying hard for us Africans to adopt Gay marriage?

If I decide to marry my mother or sister, don't you think I should be left alone since they both agree to marry me and have s3x with me?

Are we their slaves that must follow their uncultured ways?

Mr knowitall.:
Nigeria still has a long way to go before it truly becomes a civilized nation....What these pastors or religious leaders

and politicians don't understand is that Homosexuals and homosexual activist are not asking for equal rights in churches

and mosques..they are asking for equal rights under the law as a citizen of a country which is their right. It is their

right as a citizen of Nigeria to be protected under the law..regardless of who they like to have sex with.
Nigeria is not

govern by the bible or Quran its govern by a constitution which guarantees all citizens equal rights. Politics and

religion have nothing in common....with laws like this and if politicians continue to allow religious leaders to influence

the laws...Nigeria will forever remain an irrelevant third world country lead by caveman..

3 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by 2legit2qwt: 1:22am On Jul 09, 2013
The part that irks me most about this is Obama telling us (Africans) what to do, really? Who does he think he is? America sometimes annoys me like crazy.

3 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by CALLMESTAR(f): 1:23am On Jul 09, 2013
braine:

You no know say na pastor pikin dey bad pass?
lol...I knew from the start you were just a dum dude...no offence but that is the truth. I kept on asking you questions just to be sure and you proved me right with what you just wrote. grin grin
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Youngtekkey(m): 1:25am On Jul 09, 2013
mgbeketoto:

Diciple ko. . . APOSTLE ni!
Bunch of faghots!

What do we expect? grin
it's not ur fault but i can belt it that u will rot in hell even from this earth all u foolish people that mislead people and come here and start typing rubbish oh it's just that God is merciful u suppose to be strike to death with a heavy thunderstorm for insunating such rubbish u better ask for forgiveness or else u are inviting God's Wrath Over Ur Life And Ur Household And If U Continue Like This U And Ur Household Shall Be Nothing But History WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE HERE FAGHOT

5 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by mensdept: 1:26am On Jul 09, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Nigeria still has a long way to go before it truly becomes a civilized nation....What these pastors or religious leaders

and politicians don't understand is that Homosexuals and homosexual activist are not asking for equal rights in churches

and mosques..they are asking for equal rights under the law as a citizen of a country which is their right. It is their

right as a citizen of Nigeria to be protected under the law..regardless of who they like to have sex with.
Nigeria is not

govern by the bible or Quran its govern by a constitution which guarantees all citizens equal rights. Politics and

religion have nothing in common....with laws like this and if politicians continue to allow religious leaders to influence

the laws...Nigeria will forever remain an irrelevant third world country lead by caveman..

[b]Before a baby can drive a car, normally they would have to crawl and then walk and then by 12 months or so be able to hold a bottle to feed themselves and build 2 blocks on a mat.

Gay rights should be the LAST thing Nigerians should be concerned with at this point in their rather pathetic history. All of those men abi men/women that are going to ABuja to ask for this "right" cannot ask for free and fair election, better schools for the youth, constant power, an effective national airline carrier that will not charge us x3 to fly less than what they are charging to fly from Toronto to London, or that roads be maintained, or criminals that are stealing public funds (aka Ibori) be persecuted in NIGERIA, that government deal with and put to an end the madness with Boko Haram, or that you have to go abroad for medical checkup or even to give birth because being a citizen here is worthless.

Instead, like typical Africans, they want to copy the West without doing the hard and tough dirty work the West had to do with many casualties in order to be on top today.

Nonsense[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by HezronLorraine(m): 1:27am On Jul 09, 2013
When I first saw this thread,made up my mind not to comment but men I gotta.
Allow me go search for one of my previous posts on a similar thread to recycle here.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by CALLMESTAR(f): 1:27am On Jul 09, 2013
[size=50pt]freedom!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by mondaypaul77(m): 1:29am On Jul 09, 2013
You guys that are pro- gay will surely rot in hell. You think we dont know the plan of the devil. This is the plan; to lure men into gay relationship which at the end of the day incures God wrath upon the worl and the destruction of those gay souls in hell. Well, signs of the end time.

2 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by babadem2much(m): 1:29am On Jul 09, 2013
Gay, gay, gay, gay. Datz what u are since u are a supporter

[quote
author=funshybam]....and how is it your problem if a man marries a
man? i find it difficult to believe we trample on some peoples
right.....or will the gay force you to be his/ her partners ?

rubbish[/quote]
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by mgbeketoto: 1:30am On Jul 09, 2013
Youngtekkey: it's not ur fault but i can belt it that u will rot in hell even from this earth all u foolish people that mislead people and come here and start typing rubbish oh it's just that God is merciful u suppose to be strike to death with a heavy thunderstorm for insunating such rubbish u better ask for forgiveness or else u are inviting God's Wrath Over Ur Life And Ur Household And If U Continue Like This U And Ur Household Shall Be Nothing But History WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE HERE FAGHOT

Your LAZY GOD was supposed to have 'destroyed' SODOM AND GOMORRAH in that your USELESS BIBLE OF A SILLY BOOK ABI?
Why the existence of the 'GAYS' all over the world then? tongue
MOO-MOO!

What is your problem. . . .? undecided
Even YOUR FAGHOT JESUS will not express such ANGST. . . LIKE YOU 'CREEPY' SHARIA BIGOT!
TYPICAL SHARIA CHRISTIAN.
Freedom of expression please.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Chris95(m): 1:30am On Jul 09, 2013
cold: Whilst I have personal reservations about the whole gay furore,i find it difficult to fathom why the anti-gay stance is predicated mainly on the premise of religion. Jesus never got married,walked around with 12 men,wore flowing gowns without underpants. Hmm..Ok,i'll say no more
What are u insinuating?
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 09, 2013
funshybam: ....and how is it your problem if a man marries a man? i find it difficult to believe we trample on some peoples right.....or will the gay force you to be his/ her partners ?

rubbish

YOUR PAPA DEY MAD...ME IF I SEE YOU MARRY GAY, I WILL KILL YOU PERSONALLY..ODE.

1 Like

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by braine(m): 1:34am On Jul 09, 2013
CALLMESTAR:
lol...I knew from the start you were just a dum dude...no offence but that is the truth. I kept on asking you questions just to be sure and you proved me right with what you just wrote. grin grin

Okay. Smart girl, you've made your point. Oya park well. Its too early to be exchanging insults with a stranger. smiley
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Wiseoldman: 1:35am On Jul 09, 2013
God iz indeed patient...

Wow...this makes me fear him more, for no man, not even me would create something and watch dem misbehave to me like this.

I really hope u do believe God created us, not some evolution/bigbang pooo. I'm a learned person, with fairly good science head on my shoulder, and i tell u, it takes more "faith" to believe that i am a decendant of a bacteria!

1 Like

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 09, 2013
OBAMA NA GOD...PURE NONSENSE...LOOK AT IT, YOU ARE INVOLVED THE WITH THE SAME SEX...HOW STUPID YOU ARE FUCKING A MANS HOLE, WHAT IS THE PUSSY FOR? AND THEN THE GIRLS WILL GO AND BUY RUBBER PENIS AND BE FOOLING THEMSELVES...I BIND AND CASTE EVERY GAY MEN IN OUR COUNTRY, THEY BETTER PASS THAT BILL, 14YRS IS TOO SMALL OO USELESS PRESIDENT, THEY SHOULD BE KILLED BY HANGING..
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by HezronLorraine(m): 1:37am On Jul 09, 2013
This applies to all the christian denominations.
Hezron Lorraine: The catholic church will never cease to amaze me with their strong anti-gay stance.most of these religious fanatics practice it the most.look at Keith O'brien of the catholic church in england,remember Ted Haggard.I remember this man was very homophobic,he has preached in Shiloh@winners chapel.meanwhile he engages in the act,I wonder why God didn't show Bishop that the minister he allowed on the holy altar of faith tarbernacle was engaging in homosexual acts.till he Haggard was humiliated by his harlot-male lover.the world never knew.
I don't blame them.its easy to brainwash many nigerians.yet the catholic church is faced with massive paedophilic cases,corruption and sexual misconducts.If the catholic church truely call on God,then why can't God's annointed Pope be shown,the practices of his priests and bishops at least Prophet Elisha saw the sins Gehazi,the apostle knew of the sins of annanaias and saphira while they. yet committed them.maybe he doesn't see it as sin.just a thought.
The catholic cardinals elect a new Pope under Holy Ghost guidance while looking up to heaven with their eyes glued to one of the World's most homoeritic painting.
Fix yourself b4 taking on others.

2 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 09, 2013
mgbeketoto:

Your LAZY GOD was supposed to have 'destroyed' SODOM AND GOMORRAH in that your USELESS BIBLE OF A SILLY BOOK ABI?
MOO-MOO!

Even YOUR FAGHOT JESUS will not express such ANGST. . . LIKE YOU 'CREEPY' SHARIA BIGOT!
Thank you!

YOUNG MAN, YOU CAN ABUSE THE GUY, NOT JESUS NOR GOD, IF YOU ARE MUSLIM, I WON'T GO ABOUT ABUSING OR SAYING RUDE THINGS ABOUT ALLAH, BECAUSE GOD IS GOD, BUT USING SUCH WORD ABOUT OUR GOD IS WRONG, SO WATCH YOUR WORD BEFORE WE START TRUE WAR..
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by HezronLorraine(m): 1:41am On Jul 09, 2013
Goes back to back to listening to blow me one last kiss.awaits them soldiers of christ.
I got ur sizes.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 09, 2013
GO YE TO THE WORLD AND MULTIPLY..NOT DISFIGURE YOURSELF.. HOW U GO LOOK MAN SEY U WAN SLEEP WITH MAN..NA GOD KILL ALL GAY, NONSENSE...WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PUSSY...WHEN E NEVER FINISH..GIVE THEM THE FREEDOM FIRST, AND THEN THE NEXT THING IS PEOPLE WILL SAY THEY WANT TO SLEEP WITH COWS, THE OTHER ONE WILL SAY IT IS DOG SHE LIKES, ABEGI..MAKE GOD KILL ALL THE GAY AND ANIMAL LOVERS.

1 Like

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Wiseoldman: 1:50am On Jul 09, 2013
mgbeketoto:

MOO-MOO!

Thank you!

I'll pray 4u....

I can see where u are coming from, u believe u'r so far on d other side, u hv nothing to lose even if u insult God...U are not dat far my dear, ask for it...

I wish u a happy life...

3 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Youngtekkey(m): 1:56am On Jul 09, 2013
mgbeketoto:

MOO-MOO!

Thank you!
i would not drag words with u coz i know u are an animal i don't need to know ur religion but i hav a feeling that u must be one of those arabians mugus i think u understand that oooooo It's Just That God Is Slow In Reacting If I Were God I Would Have Killed U And Ur Type With Heavy LighteniNG Well It's Not Thy Fault U Can Continue And Keep RANTING Coz I Know This Is Part Of The End Time Signals .BUT I HOPE IT'S NOT LATE BEFORE UR EYES ARE OPEN AND U CAN SEE THE IMPLICATION OF WHAT U HAVE JUST DONE COZ AS FOR ME U ARE AN AGENT OF THE DEVIL.and should be stone to death
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by Wiseoldman: 1:56am On Jul 09, 2013
dadaic:

YOUNG MAN, YOU CAN ABUSE THE GUY, NOT JESUS NOR GOD, IF YOU ARE MUSLIM, I WON'T GO ABOUT ABUSING OR SAYING RUDE THINGS ABOUT ALLAH, BECAUSE GOD IS GOD, BUT USING SUCH WORD ABOUT OUR GOD IS WRONG, SO WATCH YOUR WORD BEFORE WE START TRUE WAR..

True war?

U dont need that bro, i also bet he's not a muslim. Muslims do believe in God, albiet called Allah.

Einstien said, "We cannot solve a problem at the same level of reasoning that created it" What the fellow needs is a helping hand and our prayers.
Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by mgbeketoto: 1:59am On Jul 09, 2013
Wise_old_man:

I'll pray 4u....

I can see where u are coming from, u believe u'r so far on d other side, u hv nothing to lose even if u insult God...U are not dat far my dear, ask for it...

I wish u a happy life...

dadaic:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

All these WAYOWAYO salient H-ASSASIN THREATS nor go work o!
I HAVE MADE MY POINTS. . . which are not to be belaboured!
Thank you! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law by HezronLorraine(m): 2:06am On Jul 09, 2013
Sleep well people.tommorow morning I'll extensively deal with xtian homophobia using biblical records.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 / Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads / Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.