Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,991 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date (32989 Views)

Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications / Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date / Apple Iphone 6 Release Date, Rumors Update: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Coldblooded(m): 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
Apple should sue them for dis please; they are out-pacing other companies na undecided.
Team #lenovo grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by caukerzee(m): 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
Fhemmmy:

They were trying to impress everyone and anyone . . . Else, they wont be in the market oh cheesy
I disagree. Samsung gives little or no thought to third-world markets when they want to sell their flagship devices. The only care about the americas, europe and some asian countries.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
Thses guys know what they are doing...There is no point trying to keep up with the Jonessess, if u can afford it fine,,don't break a bank to look cool..I am quite tech savvy so I could save up to get one.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by madnesscom(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
valicious1: $700 to buy jst one phone Will it connect me to my granfada(rip) 2 know why he waz heartless enuff to will 8plots to uncle tom & jst 2plots to my papa ..... abi na scam my papa wan play me. Smh
ROTFLMFAO
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Lilimax(f): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
sexymoma: I wont be impress with technology if i cant download food
Please is the new Samsung Galaxy downloading food, or will i be able to Master Jesus from it to reserve a place for me in heaven
grin grin Abi ooo...
I'm still very comfortable with my portable Android.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by JIGHU(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
valicious1: $700 to buy jst one phone Will it connect me to my granfada(rip) 2 know why he waz heartless enuff to will 8plots to uncle tom & jst 2plots to my papa ..... abi na scam my papa wan play me. Smh
Hahahahahahahahahaha meeeen you got me rolling on the floor
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by InvertedHammer: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
/
It beats me why f@cking Africans are busy chasing the latest trend in mobile telephony.

New versions come out all the time and all Westerners have to do is turn in their old phone and renew their contracts
without outright purchase of phones. And when such phones damage, manufacturers' warranties or insurance coverages fix them.

But what do you have in Nigeria? You buy it, and keep buying, buying and buying until you drop.
What is it with Nigerians bragging about how much they spent acquiring things while most westerners brag about how much
they save acquiring items.

Nobody spends their way to wealth.

SMH.

//

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by slimchimex(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
hello guys pls "Don't Fight". Jus Switch to Nokia Windows

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by AbuMikey(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
Funny Dude!! ROTFLMAO
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Fhemmmy: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
caukerzee: I disagree. Samsung gives little or no thought to third-world markets when they want to sell their flagship devices. The only care about the americas, europe and some asian countries.

That is not totally true, else, their presence in Africa wont be as it is . . .
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by donwilz(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
I said to myself, I will be waiting till the day they don tire to manufacture galaxy then i will buy mine which will be the last galaxy product. This kind they launch Galaxy 4 today and men don buy am e no reach one week una launch s5 again, shey we go steal?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by haitto99(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
sony ericsson xperia rules anyday anytime, I dey rock my sony ericsson xperia ion
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by physise(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
donwilz: taaa! Even okada man go tell you say na his ride better pass the latest range rover.After all, them dey transport people. Mtschewwwww
lol
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Fadelex(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
guys should think of something better to spend money on..... my tab 2 (7.0 inch) is enuf to do whatever I wanna do with fone.... I bought my Nokia E63 4years ago and d fone still dey relevant... if dem like make dem do S10... I'm not changing my fone until it clock 5years... una don see maga abi

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by moscobabs(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
donwilz: taaa! Even okada man go tell you say na his ride better pass the latest range rover.After all, them dey transport people. Mtschewwwww
do u understand my comment at all? im nt saying F7 is the best bt it can give me wat i need in evry other phones.so why will I be wasting money on it.which day S3 and s4 came out now its S5 ..how many months interval?..I beg be wise.oyinbo are using ur money to develop theirs countries.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
i hate striving with all these latest technology,just looking for a perfect phone that can out weight 5yrs tech to come......TEAM HTC
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Osyxcel(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2013

grin grin LWKMD grin grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by RedCard1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
Are they not tired of Galaxy series? We need new series......come to think of it, $700 for a phone? Person like me no fit buy na. Am even tired of android, I need WP8 so I will just go for Nokia Lumia. Samsung, Apple n HTC wan dry person pocket.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by amawori(f): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
I careless, am still ok wit my bold5
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Fhemmmy: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
amawori: I careless, am still ok wit my bold5

Are you sure or is that cos of the cost? cool
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
There is no way in hell Samsung would release an S5 this year or even early or middle next year when Galaxy Note 3 and it's specs have not even been revealed.

They would witness a disastrous plunge in their market share. I do not think Samsung is that stupid.

People on this forum are just too gullible for my liking.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by onajo2000(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
how does it affect the price of GARRI n the market?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by networkgenuis: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
I trust the guys at Sammy, they do their home work well.
This phone will be a game changer; a monster of a device cool

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by cashbaby41(f): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
Lovely
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by sniperwolf(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
The Next Big Thing 5. Team HTC One
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by fankasibe: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
vanity upon vanity, all but vanity.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Xano(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
Where are girls and their 'maga' friends?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Xano(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
Where are the girls and their 'maga' friends?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by drnoel: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
CLASSMAN: IF TRUE MAKE THEM COOL DOWN NOW SHEBI S4 JUST COME OUT WAY BOYS STILL DAY GATHER MONEY TO BUY NA IM THEM WAN RELEASE S5 AGIAN
begin gather money to buy the S5 na, if they wait 4 people like u dem no go sell market..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by slimchimex(m): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
Red_Card: Are they not tired of Galaxy series? We need new series......come to think of it, $700 for a phone? Person like me no fit buy na. Am even tired of android, I need WP8 so I will just go for Nokia Lumia. Samsung, Apple n HTC wan dry person pocket.
100likes

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by texazzpete(m): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
LMFAO!! Look at all these gullible kids!

So this Stevebent opens his own blog, posts his own crappy post with pictures stolen from a Mobileaks render (made before the Samsung ATIV event for Windows 8 devices) and brings it here to Nairaland and not only do we have the usual gaggle of sheep that cannot reason their way out of a paperbag commenting on how 'Samsung is taking everyone for a ride'....we have a mod that puts this shyte on the homepage!

Samsung's next high end phone will be the Galaxy Note III. There will be no Galaxy S5 until Q2 2014. That's a fact!

I'm sure Stevebent is laughing hysterically at you gullible folks from his base in Ibadan.

here's where he stole the picture from

http://www.mobileaks.nl/14412/samsung-premiere-smartphone-van-20-juni-krijgt-vorm

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Call From Abroad Do People See Nigerian Numbers? Twitter User Blames FG / Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous / USSD Code: How To Check Your Gtbank Account Balance With Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.