Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,537 members, 7,885,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

Free Electricity For Eve - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Electricity For Eve (640 Views)

Wireless Stick Up Bulb (requires No Electricity!) For N650 / Free Entreprenueur Skill On Solar Power Inverter ! Get Free Electricity Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Electricity For Eve by webpro(m): 5:38am On May 19, 2008
YOU CAN NOW BUILD YOUR OWN SOLAR POWER GENERATOR THAT WILL POWER YOUR HOUSE TV,COMPUTER,REFRIDGERATOR,FANS,RADIO etc.

IT SIMPLE TO BUILD.INFACT, 1 YEAR OLD BABY CAN DO IT,IF ALLOWED! YOU CAN BUILD YOUR OWN IF ONLY YOU CAN RECOGNISE COLOURS I.E
RED AND BLACK.

AND IT IS DIRTY CHEAP ,UNBELIEVABLY SIMPLE. YOU DON'T NEED ROCKET SCIENCE !YOU DO NOT EVEN NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL! JUST KNOW COLOURS AND BE ABLE TO HOLD SCREW DRIVERS.THAT IS ALL!

WHAT THE OYINBOS DON'T WANT US TO KNOW WE HAVE DISCOVERED! NIGERIANS ARE FREE FROM DARKNESS!

YOU CAN NOW USE ELECTRICITY FREE OF CHARGE 24/7 ROUND THE YEAR!NO NOISE,NO POLUTION,NO FUEL.YOU SERVICE IT ONCE IN 10 YEARS!

STOP PAYING FOR UNAVAILABLE ELECTRICTY,IT IS NOW FREE YOU ONLY THANK GOD FOR THE SUN!!!
YOU CAN NOW BUILD YOUR OWN SOLAR POWER GENERATOR CHEAP

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH FOR DARKENESS IN YOUR HOME !

YOU CAN NOW BECOME A MILLIONAIRE OVERNIGHT ,BECAUSE YOU HAVE OVER 100MILLION NIGERIANS TO BUILD SOLAR POWER GENERATOR FOR .THEY WILL CHASE YOU AROUND WITH MONEY BECAUSE THEY NEED LIGHT,AND IT IS FREE FOR EVER.
YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WILL EXPLODE THIS YEAR!

MONEY WILL BE CHASING YOU AROUND.YOU WILL BUY WHAT YOU WANT.

YOU WILL MAKE MILLIONS SELLING SOLAR POWER GENERATORS,
YOU WILL BE SELLING COMPONENTS LIKE SOLAR PANELS,CGTS,S-CABLES,INVT-DIODES.ETC
WE WILL LINK YOU UP WITH MANUFACTURERS WHO WILL SELL AT DIRTY CHEAP PRICES AND GRANT YOU CREDIT FACILITIES,IF YOU CAN SATISFY THEIR CONDITIONS OF AGGRESSIVE MARKETING.
YOU ARE BECOMING A MILLIONAIRE IN 2008.GUARANTEED!

MAKE MONEY,SETTING UP SOLAR POWERED STREET LIGHTS,UNIVERSITY,SCHOOLS,OFFICES,BANKS,ATMS,HOSPITALS ETC

MAKE MONEY SHARING ELECTRICITY TO YOUR NEIGHBOURS
AND THEY WILL PAY YOU.
PEOPLE AROUND YOU WILL GIVE YOU THEIR MONEY WITH ALL THANKSGIVING

IF HOW CAN YOU SEIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY?\

Drop your email for details. here is my number 07031985934
Re: Free Electricity For Eve by Jane45: 7:41am On May 21, 2008
Please this Solar Energy business is a must do for me, here is my email address: exceljane@yahoo.com.

Can't wait to get it.

Jane.
Re: Free Electricity For Eve by faoni572(m): 4:16pm On May 21, 2008
pls i have interest in it, my email is ooniffrancis@yahoo.com
Re: Free Electricity For Eve by netprofit(m): 12:49pm On May 23, 2008
am interested too

easynaira@gmail.com
Re: Free Electricity For Eve by webpro(m): 7:10am On May 26, 2008
Please visit this site for simplified details http://www.solarsetupmanual.tk/

cheers

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Sales!! **HP NC6000** Price Slash!!! 52K only / Website For Sale / To Make Money Online Is Very Easy without spending a KOBO:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.