Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,243 members, 7,974,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:25 PM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (382871 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by CamilleGolgi: 8:22am On Nov 16, 2013
sharpiro:

Forget all dis batch talk...even if der wer gonna b 10 batches, it wld still b from dis list.
It's airforce tradition to release list in batches. But I don't think this years own is going to be like that.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2013
Todays jogging reminded me of my nysc days where i used to cover 6km, i was able to cover 5+ this morning. Guz please don't leave us alone here. Why are they checking our teeth?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 16, 2013
obulla: Pls anyone with info from previous NAF interviews at KD? Is it only sport wears and canvass we need as basic wardrobe requirement? Or are we to face any panel? Etc. Kindly assist, anyone... thanx... Good morning ppl
congrats bro. Is there any body u knew dat was shortlisted outside his dept? whose dept was nt advertised but made the list?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gambudu: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2013
franksunny: Todays jogging reminded me of my nysc days where i used to cover 6km, i was able to cover 5+ this morning. Guz please don't leave us alone here. Why are they checking our teeth?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Genteffect: 8:34am On Nov 16, 2013
franksunny: Todays jogging reminded me of my nysc days where i used to cover 6km, i was able to cover 5+ this morning. Guz please don't leave us alone here. Why are they checking our teeth?
To know if u're a regular Indian hemp smoker...hehe
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2013
that's very good of you and keep it up but always time yourself because time factor is what would be use against all candidates.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 16, 2013
nwekesimon68: congrats bro. Is there any body u knew dat was shortlisted outside his dept? whose dept was nt advertised but made the list?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Time222(m): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2013
the list of those successful to attend d NAF interview check it on www.careers.nigerianairforce.com.wen u get to d site scroll down nd look properly u will see the information click on it nd the list wil open,total of 22 persons were pick frm each state.peace
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Ijebaby(f): 10:00am On Nov 16, 2013
Please stop mis-informing people I have checked very well on NAF website there is no new list there. The only list you can find there is the one of airmen and airwomen conducted in April 2013, it has nothing to do with our own set.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2013
Yes dear I made it, I'm a biotechnologist and applied under Preventive health... Baba God too much
nwekesimon68: it seem u made the list. So congrat to u. pls is there any body u knew dat his dept was nt advertised bt he made the list? Any body in the house?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2013
Ijebaby: Please stop mis-informing people I have checked very well on NAF website there is no new list there. The only list you can find there is the one of airmen and airwomen conducted in April 2013, it has nothing to do with our own set.
the list is out, can't you read the previous post? you'll discover the list is out even the link is on the previous post.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2013
my teeth used to be the best set of teeth among my peers with an enviable gap before i lost one in an accident. No scarce left there o. Hope they are not going to use it agaist me? That is why i am asking all these questions about teeth
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 16, 2013
After Anambra guber election on Nov 16, Sunday/
Monday Newspaper Headlines will go as follow;

•Don't celebrate yet, Nwoye tells Obiano (APGA) (Leadership)

•Concede defeat, Obiano urges Uba and Ngige (Punch)

•APC Cries out, says election was rigged (daily sun)

•Ngige demands Vote recount. (Vanguard)

•No evidence of manipulation (NTA news)

•This is the same way I was robbed in 2003, 2007 and 2011 - Buhari. (Nation Newspaper & Daily Trust)

•Election results for Mmiata Anam awaited (Channels)

•Trucks with suspected ballot papers crosses into Agulueri from Kogi (Sahara Reporters). •There will be violence if we loose; APC declares
(Hope For Nigeria)

•Uba and Nwoye are opportunists - Go back toschool and biz (AIT)

•GEJ congratulates Obiano - charges him to live up to expectations (NTA)

•I will not accept result Ngige tells Obi and Obiano (STV)

•Uba, Nwoye, Ngige and others head to Election Petition Tribunal (Channels TV) •Election was free and fair says Jega (NTA)

•The people behind Obiano's victory: True story uncovered...(Vanguard)

•There is no perfect election in the world -OBJ. -(Guardian) =

Soludo congratulates Obiano....(Aljazera)

•••••Naija I hail thee!!!•••••
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2013
My man funny you
franksunny: my teeth used to be the best set of teeth among my peers with an enviable gap before i lost one in an accident. No scarce left there o. Hope they are not going to use it agaist me? That is why i am asking all these questions about teeth
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by kholexgman: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2013
Camille Golgi:
It's airforce tradition to release list in batches. But I don't think this years own is going to be like that.
How many batches did NAF released last year
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by adoubleu(f): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2013
I keep running 3.5 km in 23mins. Guys, how bad am I doing? Is dere hope for people running @ such speed?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2013
I discoverd that out of that 24 candidates only 8 will be selected per state

No batch 2

I fear not, God who started d good work will perfect it... Amen

I must salute my fellow NL with my NAF uniform very soon.

If you love me wish me well and do pray 4 me always

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2013
adouble u: I keep running 3.5 km in 23mins. Guys, how bad am I doing? Is dere hope for people running @ such speed?
run it for 10 minutes or less, that's the standard 3.2km
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by adoubleu(f): 11:21am On Nov 16, 2013
poundsmaker: run it for 10 minutes or less, that's the standard 3.2km

Thanks. At this point, I know only God can help me.Am not v.gud in running long distances. Anyway, I believe all is well.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2013
freeman3498: Yes dear I made it, I'm a biotechnologist and applied under Preventive health... Baba God too much
Is nt by naija oga at the top dat u scale tru but is by The greatest oga at the heavens dat gave u the oppurtunity. Am happy for u my dears congrats. I pray dat God will also finish his project in ur life. May u be picked 4rom the crowd and be extablished in the Naf as a flying officer tru jesus christ our lord. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 16, 2013
Amen
nwekesimon68: Is nt by naija oga at the top dat u scale tru but is by The greatest oga at the heavens dat gave u the oppurtunity. Am happy for u my dears congrats. I pray dat God will also finish his project in ur life. May u be picked 4rom the crowd and be extablished in the Naf as a flying officer tru jesus christ our lord. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Tonalphs(f): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
freeman3498: Yes dear I made it, I'm a biotechnologist and applied under Preventive health... Baba God too much
i'm shoutin gloryyyy 2 God 4 u. Its indeed nt by power nor by might but by d spirit of God. God who started wil see u tru. Amen
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gwinzy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
adouble u: I keep running 3.5 km in 23mins. Guys, how bad am I doing? Is dere hope for people running @ such speed?
Adouble U what device do You use to measure the 3.5km. Response needed pls.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by egonwanne: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
Congratulations to all those that made it...just do ur best in the interview and leave the rest to God.welldone
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by CamilleGolgi: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
freeman3498: I discoverd that out of that 24 candidates only 8 will be selected per state

No batch 2

I fear not, God who started d good work will perfect it... Amen

I must salute my fellow NL with my NAF uniform very soon.

If you love me wish me well and do pray 4 me always
I wish you the very best. God shall unseat many for your sake in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by adoubleu(f): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
gwinzy: .
Adouble U what device do You use to measure the 3.5km. Response needed pls.

I downloaded the Endomondo application. It tells you what distance you have covered and in how much time. It's free. If you use a smart phone, download it direct from google.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gambudu: 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
an advice for the shortlisted candidates.Endomondo is just an application that works with your GPS and mobile network.It may not give you the accurate distance you have covered .Just engage yourself in a long jogging for atleast 15-18 mins non stop.notice i didnt say running and you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Ladealm: 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
But I believe Endomondo would give a better measurement than human assumption. .
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
@gambudu, is this how application status will be indicated despite we are not shortlist "application pending for approval". Secondly, what is the tendency or probability of this second list everybody is anticipating coming out based on your experiences. Thanks for your co-anticipation responds.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by kholexgman: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
poundsmaker: @gambudu, is this how application status will be indicated despite we are not shortlist "application pending for approval". Secondly, what is the tendency or probability of this second list everybody is anticipating coming out based on your experiences. Thanks for your co-anticipation responds.
Let us use last year experience too hp 4 d second batch..my question now is.did NAF Release second batch last year?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by gambudu: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
poundsmaker: @gambudu, is this how application status will be indicated despite we are not shortlist "application pending for approval". Secondly, what is the tendency or probability of this second list everybody is anticipating coming out based on your experiences. Thanks for your co-anticipation responds.
my brother.that application showing pending for approval will till forever remain that way.its not going to change until Dssc23.Their is no 2 batch believe me NO 2 second batch.Those that will make the final list may be grouped into 2 batches.Course 1 and Course 2 just like last years own.cheers
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by poundsmaker(m): 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
gambudu: my brother.that application showing pending for approval will till forever remain that way.its not going to change until Dssc23.Their is no 2 batch believe me NO 2 second batch.Those that will make the final list may be grouped into 2 batches.Course 1 and Course 2 just like last years own.cheers
Thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (153) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.