Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,326 members, 7,964,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:07 PM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (382116 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
You're wlc guys @ Phoebia & Titi.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
donezra: I just have one question to ask. Are we to write the test the same day we do the running? Or we will come back another day for that.
Please, I need answer.
the test is during the Zonal enlistment while the race is during the selection board.Its the Army pple who will run during there 1st stage coz the go direct to selection board with no Zonal enlistment.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Gamuguma(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
mimzy007: Guys nobody is running during the Zonal Enlistment,its aft you have passed the thorough medical screening that you are allowed to run & this takes place during the Selection board stage.

are we going for the selection board screening too?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Gamuguma(m): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
mimzy007: the test is during the Zonal enlistment while the race is during the selection board.Its the Army pple who will run during there 1st stage coz the go direct to selection board with no Zonal enlistment.

After the zonal enlistment stage, we'll fall back home den later go bck for d selection board screening? Or we're going for both?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
Gamuguma:

are we going for the selection board screening too?
Yes,selection board is wat comes aft the Zonal enlistment. That were about 15 pple are shortlisted per state therefore they'll have time to screen you well In all areas.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Gamuguma(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
mimzy007: Yes,selection board is wat comes aft the Zonal enlistment. That were about 15 pple are shortlisted per state therefore they'll have time to screen you well In all areas.

So frm 17-26, we gonna pass thru both zonal enlisting and selection board? Plz tell me o, lemme go and lace my canvas and start practising....
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
Gamuguma:

So frm 17-26, we gonna pass thru both zonal enlisting and selection board?
No selection board comes aft we all go back home & wait. That list will be out 4 to 6wks aft the Zonal enlistment,although I heard one year it was out in less than a month.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by localboy: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
Lobsan Rampa:
kindly send it to my mail (ubna@gmail.com)
Thanks and God bless.

Thanks Mimzy....God bless you...av been enjoying ur thread.....pls can i be helped wit a copy of the past naf test too

Mojibayoyemmy@yahoo.com is ma ymail.

God bless you real good bro
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
is it that some people have comprehension issues or what?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by sirbone007(m): 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
Winners are not quilters, won't quit though but strength lies in identifying your weakness. so they could just disqualify a candidate just because of an appendicitis operation mark without considering other strengths like physical fitness, other medical wellness etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Gifthappy(f): 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
abproffy:

Please send me a copy ogamayor@gmail.com
Ok. Expect it pls.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Gamuguma(m): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
mimzy007: No selection board comes aft we all go back home & wait. That list will be out 4 to 6wks aft the Zonal enlistment,although I heard one year it was out in less than a month.

Ehen! Gbam. we're thinking in d same direction. Thnks for clearing the air. Others take note!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Gamuguma(m): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
sirbone007: Winners are not quilters, won't quit though but strength lies in identifying your weakness. so they could just disqualify a candidate just because of an appendicitis operation mark without considering other strengths like physical fitness, other medical wellness etc.
My pal, if only if u knw d population that applied and the number of persons dey intend to take, u wont be sayin.. This! if it's in d U.S. They wont disqualify u like dat, but for naija, dey nid to reduce the population by all means. Take heart!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Leroy311: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
I'm new to dis thread but I would also love to have a copy of the past questions if there is any1 who can kindly help me wif it. Thanks a lot n God bless. Fssphinx7@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by sirbone007(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
@Leroy: go to page 41
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by abproffy: 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
Chinyere obi thanks I have received the Gmat, please I still need the Airforce Past questions.
ogamayor@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
For those who asked I have fowarded the gmat. Ladies & Gentlemen,I had wanted to wait before giving you this because I felt it was too early, however some of us here are eager to start running so this is it. Like I told the NA & NN pple,download an app called Endomondo (bb app world), Set it to running,once the Gps is connected it will tell you the distance u have ran & the time you used to cover it. I don't intend to start running now but it will be good to knw you are covered for the practice ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Physio4army(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
Guys chil heart..der's notin like race in dis zonal screening... Wen u are shortlisted, u wll go to d net and print ur photocard, on ur arival to ur center,..... 1. Dey wll ask u ppl to stay out side d gate, gallant officers wll stand at d gate, if u show dem ur photocard, u wll enter. 2. Wen u get in der, u ppl wll seat on d ground (field) line up state by state.....abia, adamawa, akwa ibom, anambra etc.. After dat, an air vice marshal or wateva wll come and announce to u 'IF U KNOW U DNT HAV UR NYSC DISCHARGE, or U ARE'NT SHORTLISTED, GO HOME... U wll see so many guys going out....3. Den d medical personels among u(because dey lack medical personels) wll be caled out to come and start d medical screening wer ur HBP, FOOT, HEIGHT and WEIGHT wll be checked. 4.D nxt day same thing continue til dey get to zamfara state..d last state. 5. As u finish wit medicals u wll proceed 4 credential screening wer..SSCE, STATE OF ORIGIN, BIRTH CERT/AGE DECLARATION., DEGREE(HND or B.SC, BA, B.ed etc) NYSC DISCHARGE, LETTER OF ATTESTATION FRM 2 PROMINENT PERSONELS FRM UR STATE wll be checked. Dey wll bring out a form containning all dis info, any document u present, d officer incharge of d screenning wll mark dat colum, including ur course of study. ( if ur course or NYSC discharge is nt der, d officer wll use red pen to write it bold wit capital letter NO DISCHARGE or COURSE OF STUDY NOT NEEDED.6. After dis, d nxt 5 to six day come d exam/ test...wer u wll seat on d ground( field) in d morning 8:00am til around 1:30pm b4 u wll start under hot sun...d questn is alway 50, about 20 frm english lexis and structure, 20 frm current affairs and general knowledge, 10 frm general maths/Gmaths (dnt kill urslf learning Gmaths). Millitary rank and insignals, and equivalent in d NA, NAF and NN... After dis, dats d end, d remainning days wll be used to screen dos dat came late.....dats d end till final enlistment (ppl dat wll go to jaji kd for final screening wer d main medical screening like (HIV, HEPATITIS, BLOOD SUGAR, URINEANALYSIS،SIGHT And oda medical routine test wll be conducted + 3.2km race) B4 final enlistment (PpL DAT WLL COMMENEC cadet trainning)usually 2 batches Batch A and B 5 persons each state total of 10 per state... Last years batch A resumed camp july and paseed out january. Den batch B resumed febuary and passed out sept dis...dats d summary of all dis struggle...victory is frm God alone, willing able and ready, onward 2geda......lolz....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by karigo: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
Richheart: WHERE ARE ALL D PEOPLE WRITING IN BENIN... PLS IDENTIFY URSELVES

am number 1 to b selected in benin. wetin dey

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by dean955(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
hello peeps,i just receive sms as regard d screening date for nigeria airforce exercise.the problem is dat am still serving. hoping to pass out by feb. my question is,can I still go 4 d exercise pending wen my discharge certificate ll b ready?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
Pheew! Bro u did well. I heard frm several pple that there was no current affair thing last year but that doesn't mean it will be so this year,its best to cover it all. God help us. Na wa oo.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Phoebia(m): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hyper85: . What's the rush my dear, why don't u go to NDA so u become a graduate and an officer. U are still young
thank U Hyper bt z it NDA U jst mentioned lyk dat I mean itz nt easy to get dere
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Richheart: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
mimzy007: Yes dear,its acceptable.
FENKS MIMZY... been followin d trend and commentin wer i deem fit.... and u know wat? U R SUCH A DARLING , U VE GOT A LARGE HRT TOO AND AM BEGINNING TO DEV LOVE FOR U.... like seriously am not kidding...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by YZME2001(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
@Dean olamide, thanks for the encouragement!!! @Hyper85, ok sir!!!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Physio4army(m): 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
Fill each gap wit the most appropriate option frm d list provided. 1.the air vice marshal told us dat the race could only be won by the .....(A. Flat-footed B.bare-footed, c.swift-footed, D.fore-footed) 2.the GOC assured us dat der was notin to worry about....(A. As regard to d screening, B.wit regards to d screening, C. In regard of d screening D. Wit regard to d screening. 3.is it tru dat sergent okoro...(A. Had returned B.would return C. Should return D. Would hav returned) when d gates wer closed? Pls....lets answer d followin questn as u xpect sometin like dis......
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
"With regards to" is best correct_I mean with regards to your 2nd question

Is it true that sergeant Okoro had returned is implicitly correct. Bingo!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Gamuguma(m): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
Physio4army: Guys chil heart..der's notin like race in dis zonal screening... Wen u are shortlisted, u wll go to d net and print ur photocard, on ur arival to ur center,..... 1. Dey wll ask u ppl to stay out side d gate, gallant officers wll stand at d gate, if u show dem ur photocard, u wll enter. 2. Wen u get in der, u ppl wll seat on d ground (field) line up state by state.....abia, adamawa, akwa ibom, anambra etc.. After dat, an air vice marshal or wateva wll come and announce to u 'IF U KNOW U DNT HAV UR NYSC DISCHARGE, or U ARE'NT SHORTLISTED, GO HOME... U wll see so many guys going out....3. Den d medical personels among u(because dey lack medical personels) wll be caled out to come and start d medical screening wer ur HBP, FOOT, HEIGHT and WEIGHT wll be checked. 4.D nxt day same thing continue til dey get to zamfara state..d last state. 5. As u finish wit medicals u wll proceed 4 credential screening wer..SSCE, STATE OF ORIGIN, BIRTH CERT/AGE DECLARATION., DEGREE(HND or B.SC, BA, B.ed etc) NYSC DISCHARGE, LETTER OF ATTESTATION FRM 2 PROMINENT PERSONELS FRM UR STATE wll be checked. Dey wll bring out a form containning all dis info, any document u present, d officer incharge of d screenning wll mark dat colum, including ur course of study. ( if ur course or NYSC discharge is nt der, d officer wll use red pen to write it bold wit capital letter NO DISCHARGE or COURSE OF STUDY NOT NEEDED.6. After dis, d nxt 5 to six day come d exam/ test...wer u wll seat on d ground( field) in d morning 8:00am til around 1:30pm b4 u wll start under hot sun...d questn is alway 50, about 20 frm english lexis and structure, 20 frm current affairs and general knowledge, 10 frm general maths/Gmaths (dnt kill urslf learning Gmaths). Millitary rank and insignals, and equivalent in d NA, NAF and NN... After dis, dats d end, d remainning days wll be used to screen dos dat came late.....dats d end till final enlistment (ppl dat wll go to jaji kd for final screening wer d main medical screening like (HIV, HEPATITIS, BLOOD SUGAR, URINEANALYSIS،SIGHT And oda medical routine test wll be conducted + 3.2km race) B4 final enlistment (PpL DAT WLL COMMENEC cadet trainning)usually 2 batches Batch A and B 5 persons each state total of 10 per state... Last years batch A resumed camp july and paseed out january. Den batch B resumed febuary and passed out sept dis...dats d summary of all dis struggle...victory is frm God alone, willing able and ready, onward 2geda......lolz....

U dey put fear for person body. Well, thnks for the info breakdown.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Richheart: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
wit regard to d screenin
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Gamuguma(m): 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
Physio4army: Guys chil heart..der's notin like race in dis zonal screening... Wen u are shortlisted, u wll go to d net and print ur photocard, on ur arival to ur center,..... 1. Dey wll ask u ppl to stay out side d gate, gallant officers wll stand at d gate, if u show dem ur photocard, u wll enter. 2. Wen u get in der, u ppl wll seat on d ground (field) line up state by state.....abia, adamawa, akwa ibom, anambra etc.. After dat, an air vice marshal or wateva wll come and announce to u 'IF U KNOW U DNT HAV UR NYSC DISCHARGE, or U ARE'NT SHORTLISTED, GO HOME... U wll see so many guys going out....3. Den d medical personels among u(because dey lack medical personels) wll be caled out to come and start d medical screening wer ur HBP, FOOT, HEIGHT and WEIGHT wll be checked. 4.D nxt day same thing continue til dey get to zamfara state..d last state. 5. As u finish wit medicals u wll proceed 4 credential screening wer..SSCE, STATE OF ORIGIN, BIRTH CERT/AGE DECLARATION., DEGREE(HND or B.SC, BA, B.ed etc) NYSC DISCHARGE, LETTER OF ATTESTATION FRM 2 PROMINENT PERSONELS FRM UR STATE wll be checked. Dey wll bring out a form containning all dis info, any document u present, d officer incharge of d screenning wll mark dat colum, including ur course of study. ( if ur course or NYSC discharge is nt der, d officer wll use red pen to write it bold wit capital letter NO DISCHARGE or COURSE OF STUDY NOT NEEDED.6. After dis, d nxt 5 to six day come d exam/ test...wer u wll seat on d ground( field) in d morning 8:00am til around 1:30pm b4 u wll start under hot sun...d questn is alway 50, about 20 frm english lexis and structure, 20 frm current affairs and general knowledge, 10 frm general maths/Gmaths (dnt kill urslf learning Gmaths). Millitary rank and insignals, and equivalent in d NA, NAF and NN... After dis, dats d end, d remainning days wll be used to screen dos dat came late.....dats d end till final enlistment (ppl dat wll go to jaji kd for final screening wer d main medical screening like (HIV, HEPATITIS, BLOOD SUGAR, URINEANALYSIS،SIGHT And oda medical routine test wll be conducted + 3.2km race) B4 final enlistment (PpL DAT WLL COMMENEC cadet trainning)usually 2 batches Batch A and B 5 persons each state total of 10 per state... Last years batch A resumed camp july and paseed out january. Den batch B resumed febuary and passed out sept dis...dats d summary of all dis struggle...victory is frm God alone, willing able and ready, onward 2geda......lolz....

U dey put fear for person body. Well, thnks for the info breakdown. Plz i want to ask, why wud they shortlist ur name knowing fully that u didn't meet up with some of the requirements? Or is't to fulfill ur N2850?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by engroke(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
Physio4army: Guys chil heart..der's notin like race in dis zonal screening... Wen u are shortlisted, u wll go to d net and print ur photocard, on ur arival to ur center,..... 1. Dey wll ask u ppl to stay out side d gate, gallant officers wll stand at d gate, if u show dem ur photocard, u wll enter. 2. Wen u get in der, u ppl wll seat on d ground (field) line up state by state.....abia, adamawa, akwa ibom, anambra etc.. After dat, an air vice marshal or wateva wll come and announce to u 'IF U KNOW U DNT HAV UR NYSC DISCHARGE, or U ARE'NT SHORTLISTED, GO HOME... U wll see so many guys going out....3. Den d medical personels among u(because dey lack medical personels) wll be caled out to come and start d medical screening wer ur HBP, FOOT, HEIGHT and WEIGHT wll be checked. 4.D nxt day same thing continue til dey get to zamfara state..d last state. 5. As u finish wit medicals u wll proceed 4 credential screening wer..SSCE, STATE OF ORIGIN, BIRTH CERT/AGE DECLARATION., DEGREE(HND or B.SC, BA, B.ed etc) NYSC DISCHARGE, LETTER OF ATTESTATION FRM 2 PROMINENT PERSONELS FRM UR STATE wll be checked. Dey wll bring out a form containning all dis info, any document u present, d officer incharge of d screenning wll mark dat colum, including ur course of study. ( if ur course or NYSC discharge is nt der, d officer wll use red pen to write it bold wit capital letter NO DISCHARGE or COURSE OF STUDY NOT NEEDED.6. After dis, d nxt 5 to six day come d exam/ test...wer u wll seat on d ground( field) in d morning 8:00am til around 1:30pm b4 u wll start under hot sun...d questn is alway 50, about 20 frm english lexis and structure, 20 frm current affairs and general knowledge, 10 frm general maths/Gmaths (dnt kill urslf learning Gmaths). Millitary rank and insignals, and t equivalent in d NA, NAF and NN... After dis, dats d end, d remainning days wll be used to screen dos dat came late.....dats d end till final enlistment (ppl dat wll go to jaji kd for final screening wer d main medical screening like (HIV, HEPATITIS, BLOOD SUGAR, URINEANALYSIS،SIGHT And oda medical routine test wll be conducted + 3.2km race) B4 final enlistment (PpL DAT WLL COMMENEC cadet trainning)usually 2 batches Batch A and B 5 persons each state total of 10 per state... Last years batch A resumed camp july and paseed out january. Den batch B resumed febuary and passed out sept dis...dats d summary of all dis struggle...victory is frm God alone, willing able and ready, onward 2geda......lolz....
thanks bro for this wonderful info...pls I have a question to ask pls if 1 has a Bachelor of technology in physics electronics hope he has no problem applying as an electrical/electronics engineer
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Aderibigbeo: 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
@physio4army..please my questions are:
1. Can sm1 leave after he has bin screend or u av to wait for evry body?
2. Can u do urs for a day and leave that same day. Becaz of work?

3. And is it nesscary to go resume on d 17th?

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Gamuguma(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
engroke: thanks bro for this wonderful info...pls I have a question to ask pls if 1 has a Bachelor of technology in physics electronics hope he has no problem applying as an electrical/electronics engineer

My brother, i tire for this course things o, Left for me shal, Physics Electronics and E.Electonics engineering are of two diffrent department but dey both do almost the same Job.. As our naija engineers dnt even produce. Guy go try ur luck jor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (153) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.