Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,614 members, 7,941,355 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (380955 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2014 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hyper85: Before 7am, please do what ever you can to avoid it, I have not even recovered yet
Thank you. Sorry. Make u do some exercise more to reduce the pain.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Omaobe: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
The 'work and pray' motto makes things work. In NAF recruitment case, d 'work' aspect is to always b at d neck of one's 'oga at d top'. If no 'oga at d top', notin wi surely happen wit d 'pray' alone. All dis we're doing now are just formalities. In fact, if u kno som1 strong, u don't need to go tru all dese.

If u say u av faith, do u kno any1 who has been enlisted of recent witout knowing som1? Let som1 prove me wrong here.

Open ur eyes. Find one 'oga at d top' dat wi help u. Dont say u weren't told. I am praying, still having faith and I'm sti finding how to get more 'ogas at d top' afta avin four on ground for now.

Don't dull ursef. Odawise, u wi b dangerously disappointed. This is d reality my don't like to kno or here about. I'v said my own ooo.

Peace out!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
By now, Benin centre should be through with secreening. anybody with info with regards to us reporting on monday should let us know please
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by DaYoungOfficer: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
damsy01:
Is it same wit kd center too pls kd fellows reply

Kaduna, Katsina, nd Kano is currently under going screening in KD centre...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by dljbd1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ladealm: In Lagos, it was yansh down. No standing.
No BP check. One Photocopy of each & every document to be submitted in a brown envelope having your name, state of origin & Applicant ID written on it. Originals of birth, NYSC, BSc & O'Level certificates are to be presented for sighting & records.
Test on 24th for all. Come with only a blue biro & ur acknowledgement card & nothing else for the test.
Your head dey there jare...OYO State na tomorrow things. Thanx for the info smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by fabulurs: 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
What is the situation at Ilorin centre today...
Cos we were told to come on Monday... pls
how serious is the coming on Monday since
the Test is slated for thursday as one needs to
prepare ahead of the Test
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by dljbd1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
iyaski:

From Ikeja under bridge, walk straight to the railway track (that place is called IKEJA ALONG), use the pedestrian bridge to cross over to the other side of the road. Then, take a bus going to PWD (N50). The front gate of SAM ETHNAM base will be staring at you. I hope that helps.

Another way is to locate SIMBIAT ABIOLA WAY (popularly know as MEDICAL ROAD) ask for NACO buses, enter and tell the conductor to stop you at the AirForce Junction.

I hope it helps.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Hyper85(m): 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ronke001:
Thank you. Sorry. Make u do some exercise more to reduce the pain.
Thanks dear, just make sure you get there very early tomorrow and make sure you have your original O'level, degree, birth and discharge certs ready, that's all, no be deal
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by emmanuel4fire: 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
LADEMINUS: On my way to lag ctr now, missed my state edo on friday. I de d almighty hands
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by femredhead: 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
Omaobe: The 'work and pray' motto makes things work. In NAF recruitment case, d 'work' aspect is to always b at d neck of one's 'oga at d top'. If no 'oga at d top', notin wi surely happen wit d 'pray' alone. All dis we're doing now are just formalities. In fact, if u kno som1 strong, u don't need to go tru all dese.

If u say u av faith, do u kno any1 who has been enlisted of recent witout knowing som1? Let som1 prove me wrong here.

Open ur eyes. Find one 'oga at d top' dat wi help u. Dont say u weren't told. I am praying, still having faith and I'm sti finding how to get more 'ogas at d top' afta avin four on ground for now.

Don't dull ursef. Odawise, u wi b dangerously disappointed. This is d reality my don't like to kno or here about. I'v said my own ooo.

Peace out!
True talk ! U spoke well ! Dats d bitter truth ! ! Shikena.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Hyper85(m): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
Omaobe: The 'work and pray' motto makes things work. In NAF recruitment case, d 'work' aspect is to always b at d neck of one's 'oga at d top'. If no 'oga at d top', notin wi surely happen wit d 'pray' alone. All dis we're doing now are just formalities. In fact, if u kno som1 strong, u don't need to go tru all dese.

Peace out!
Even if your contact is Mr President must you come and advertise it in public. Why don't you use your head and do what you have to do quietly, rather than behaving like a spoilt brat u are not

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by fabulurs: 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
Pls someone should give us update from the Ilorin centre as to know
how true is the coming tommorrow
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by franksunny(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
franksunny: By now, Benin centre should be through with secreening. anybody with info with regards to us reporting on monday should let us know please
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by SailorXY: 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
Even the bible said "woe unto that man who puts his trust/hope in another man"

Peace out!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Ijebaby(f): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
Kartunope: At akure center,i am thru with medicals and documentation but they are yet to collect the photocopies of the documents from us...Am I suppose to include the Original copies of the parent consent and Local Govt attestation form?....Reply Asap..thanks
Not original but photocopies. Keep ur ORIGINALS with u!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by LADEMINUS: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
emmanuel4fire: lipsrsealed

Loooolzz, I was dere at sam ethan airforce base dis morn about 10.30 am, officer asked me to sit on d ground at the gate for about 5mins, before they got to attacking me, here comes dis nice senior officer that released me and walked me to the centre, encouraged me, told me what to read and bring and confirmed I should come on wednesday as for those that misses their states days. In fact am bck in ibadan already!! But na '0' states dem dey on sha.. Na God Send that guy, he even gave me his number to call him if I need anything.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by greatefed(m): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hello All. I appriciate all the positive interaction and contributions to the forum.. Please can those with Lagos base confirm if tomorrow is too late for me to start the screening process. I'll appreciate response from those who have completed the screening in Lagos. Thank you all.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Ijebaby(f): 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2013

Peace out!
Only you 4 'ogas' abeg share some give us naa..... wink

Peace out!
Only you 4 'ogas' abeg share some give us naa.....
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by ode4army(m): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
greatefed: Hello All. I appriciate all the positive interaction and contributions to the forum.. Please can those with Lagos base confirm if tomorrow is too late for me to start the screening process. I'll appreciate response from those who have completed the screening in Lagos. Thank you all.
wch state re u?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by emmanuel4fire: 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
SailorXY: Even the bible said "woe unto that man who puts his trust/hope in another man"
Jeremiah 17 verse 5
There is nothing bad if the above poster have oga at the top. But everything is bad if you confide on any oga at the top.
Don't put your trust on any oga and don't give them glory (boast) that is due to God. Instead pray for them. Why? Because the kings heart is in the hands of God, and like the rivers of water He (God) turneth it whithersoever He wills. Wish you all a successful screening.
Victory is from God alone.
Willing, able, ready.
ONWARD TOGETHER.
God bless you all.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Omaobe: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
I don't care how some feel abt my ealier post. In fact, dey sud go and hug transformer. What I kno is dat if u don't av any 'oga at d top', no show for u. Don't let anyone raise ur hope unneccessarily wen u can sti run around.

I kno I av spoilt some pple's plans by waking many oda pple up on wot to do. Dis wi make d competitn to b stiffer which is better for us all.

Mind u, I depend solely on God and dat was why I metioned 'work and pray'. In dis case, ur 'work' is to b on d necks of 'ogas at d top' while u sti continue praying fervently. Remember, 'heaven helps dose who help demseves'.

Imagine, some wi come here later afta d whole process to share success story as if dey had done somtin beta dan odas not knowin dey were helped by som1. I'm a Nigerian and I kno d reality on ground and how tins work. I av exposed dem now and dat's why dey aint happy but I don't giv a Bleep.

Don't sit down dey look. Wake up! Don't let dose who are running around take advantage of u. Dey won't discuss dat here because dey fear dat ur own 'oga at d top' may b stonger which may reduce there chances. Let's all giv dem a run for dr money.

U can sti insult me but i must let u kno dat wi make me to let pple kno even more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Omaobe: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
I don't care how some feel abt my ealier post. In fact, dey sud go and hug transformer. What I kno is dat if u don't av any 'oga at d top', no show for u. Don't let anyone raise ur hope unneccessarily wen u can sti run around.

I kno I av spoilt some pple's plans by waking many oda pple up on wot to do. Dis wi make d competitn to b stiffer which is better for us all.

Mind u, I depend solely on God and dat was why I metioned 'work and pray'. In dis case, ur 'work' is to b on d necks of 'ogas at d top' while u sti continue praying fervently. Remember, 'heaven helps dose who help demseves'.

Imagine, some wi come here later afta d whole process to share success story as if dey had done somtin beta dan odas not knowin dey were helped by som1. I'm a Nigerian and I kno d reality on ground and how tins work. I av exposed dem now and dat's why dey aint happy but I don't giv a Bleep.

Don't sit down dey look. Wake up! Don't let dose who are running around take advantage of u. Dey won't discuss dat here because dey fear dat ur own 'oga at d top' may b stonger which may reduce there chances. Let's all giv dem a run for dr money.

U can sti insult me but i must let u kno dat wi make me to let pple kno even more.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Omaobe: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2013

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Harkynkunle(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
LADEMINUS:

Loooolzz, I was dere at sam ethan airforce base dis morn about 10.30 am, officer asked me to sit on d ground at the gate for about 5mins, before they got to attacking me, here comes dis nice senior officer that released me and walked me to the centre, encouraged me, told me what to read and bring and confirmed I should come on wednesday as for those that misses their states days. In fact am bck in ibadan already!! But na '0' states dem dey on sha.. Na God Send that guy, he even gave me his number to call him if I need anything.
Plz bro..... what nd what did he advise u 2 read.... ?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Omaobe: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2013

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by loafers: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
Sorry Please did anybody wt 2.2 scale through? Cos a friend said he was told that he was inelligible bt i tink he hz prbbly som oda issues too, please i nid a reply
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by mimzy007(f): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Bro didn't u see the requirements on their site,I'm sure his problem was not the 2:2.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Whitest: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
This‘s my own take,oga or no oga,if its nt ur destiny to b an officer,then u are jst wasting ur tym.Period!But if its ur destiny to b an officer,my brother it wud suprise u dat even witout knwing any oga or wateva u wud scale tru.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by sanyahkod(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Jeremiah 17 verse 5
There is nothing bad if the above poster have oga at the top. But everything is bad if you confide on any oga at the top.
Don't put your trust on any oga and don't give them glory (boast) that is due to God. Instead pray for them. Why? Because the kings heart is in the hands of God, and like the rivers of water He (God) turneth it whithersoever He wills. Wish you all a successful screening.
Victory is from God alone.
Willing, able, ready.
ONWARD TOGETHER.
God bless you all.
I love ur post bro. The so called 'oga at the top' might be a God-sent helper but one should never give the glory that belongs to God to any man and all hope and trust must be in God. He alone never fails.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Ijebaby(f): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
Omaobe: I don't care how some feel abt my ealier post. In fact, dey sud go and hug transformer. What I kno is dat if u don't av any 'oga at d top', no show for u. Don't let anyone raise ur hope unneccessarily wen u can sti run around.

Na true u talk, no mind dem jare! Anybody wey dey against ur former post na original 'chop alone die alone'...dem go hide do dem own their way, come pretend like sey notin dey happen
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by Ijebaby(f): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
loafers: Sorry Please did anybody wt 2.2 scale through? Cos a friend said he was told that he was inelligible bt i tink he hz prbbly som oda issues too, please i nid a reply
YES, very well all 2:2 scaled through. What really or exactly is ur friend's problem, ask him to confess now
Re: Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 by damsy01(m): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hyper85: Even if your contact is Mr President must you come and advertise it in public. Why don't you use your head and do what you have to do quietly, rather than behaving like a spoilt brat u are not
y u dey hate nw? he discouraged any1..?? all he does was to giv u a hint of wats happenin.. oga @ d top issue is wat every body is aware of bt we jus lyk hopin and hangin d reality to faith... and thinkin urs will b different.. as he says.. work and pray. if he had four already and u hav none its better u wakeup and scout for some too... best of luck 2 every one

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (153) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.