Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,494 members, 7,944,436 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Why Look For Job. Be Interprenuer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Look For Job. Be Interprenuer (521 Views)

Secure A Job, Be A Real Estate Marketer At Headlight Nig. Ltd / Highest Paid Online Job! Be A Millionaire In 60days / Stop Searching For Job, Be A Job Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Look For Job. Be Interprenuer by Cordova: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
You need to stop nagging about the economic status of the country. No job or no job or no job.

Take your future to your hand. Look around you and create the cash you need and the fund you desire.

With over 43 million Nigerian on the Internet. you can tap into the world of the internet and carve out your own financial gains from it.

We present a one-day Certificate Course in Internet Entrepreneurship Program to address the following concept

Developing Blog and Forum Site with CMS
Creating a Marketing Strategies through the Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc
Starting and Managing Bulk SMS business
etc.

For more info

Visit www.articulatetc.com
or
call 08027737701
Re: Why Look For Job. Be Interprenuer by infonirt: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
I agree with you. I have helped a lot of people get what they want. I hope more people stop looking for jobs and get themselves started on a better road. I am still open to help anyone. Just contact me on boss@gdi9ja.ws

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job / Female Sales Assistants Are Urgently Needed / Job Offer Exist In An HR Firm In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.