Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,054 members, 7,949,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

Is To Okay To Call An Ex To Wish Her A Happy Married Life. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is To Okay To Call An Ex To Wish Her A Happy Married Life. (2781 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street? / Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is To Okay To Call An Ex To Wish Her A Happy Married Life. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
It is unnecessary. Do not call her.
Re: Is To Okay To Call An Ex To Wish Her A Happy Married Life. by Kirinwa: 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
Op what if the groom,her would be husband wants to make you the best man?
For the fact you were faithfully and dutifully washing his 'car' over the years.
Besides it's a small world we live in.
Re: Is To Okay To Call An Ex To Wish Her A Happy Married Life. by Kirinwa: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2013
chidyhels:

2sexy u dnt knw what caused their brkup. Fine she left, it must have been for a reason that d op didnt state.
Very soon u will start all these ur ex talk. Keep competiting with sm1 that has found her happiness elsewhere,lets see hw fullfilmdnt comes from that.

grin
Re: Is To Okay To Call An Ex To Wish Her A Happy Married Life. by aduaba(f): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
Dnt call her cos after the call all she will do is to laugh at you in bed with her hubby to be...
Re: Is To Okay To Call An Ex To Wish Her A Happy Married Life. by Kirinwa: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
aduaba: Dnt call her cos after the call all she will do is to laugh at you in bed with her hubby to be...

This is a Nigerian lady speaking.Listen to her.
Re: Is To Okay To Call An Ex To Wish Her A Happy Married Life. by k2039: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
When the door of happiness closes, another opens but often times you looked so long to the closed but we don’t see the one which has been open for us.
There are things you would love to hear that you would never hear from the person you would like to hear them from. But don’t be so deaf as not to hear it from the one who says it from their heart.
Re: Is To Okay To Call An Ex To Wish Her A Happy Married Life. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
sexkillz: In your own case, it's a bad idea to call her, if after 18 months, you can still talk like this. I see you crying on phone with her, and that's just a no no.

But to people like us who have no time to cry over spoilt milk, I'll not only call, but be in attendance. If you keep telling yourself you can never get a better lady, you won't. She didn't want you, and she left you. Get someone better.

EOD... like I'm serious. Her wedding would have been the best show off event with or without a sexy asss girlfriend by you side.. but to the poster lol I see him crying like the man on this video lol

So please don't call her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA
Re: Is To Okay To Call An Ex To Wish Her A Happy Married Life. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
sexkillz: In your own case, it's a bad idea to call her, if after 18 months, you can still talk like this. I see you crying on phone with her, and that's just a no no.

But to people like us who have no time to cry over spoilt milk, I'll not only call, but be in attendance. If you keep telling yourself you can never get a better lady, you won't. She didn't want you, and she left you. Get someone better.

Sexkillz finished it! IMO, i'll gladly travel across the world to attend an ex's wedding but in your case, you're not emotionally strong to handle it. If you call her now, she fit say make sure you come and all that, as pastor come dey talk say "or shut up forever", something go bite your tummy to raise up hand, most especially if you've watched too much hollywood. Bros, it doesn't worth the stress, take time to heal up. CHEERS! cool
Re: Is To Okay To Call An Ex To Wish Her A Happy Married Life. by Dubemkelly(m): 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
This is the matter of the hearts nd emotions are involved....She's gettin married 2 anoda wch shows she wasn't meant 2 be ur wife,just accept dat fact n control ur emotional jealousy, since she has invited u 2 her wedding,grace it n kip calm,show her the supports n nva cross boundaries. If I were u,God forbid,I would call 2 ask how prep 4 d wedding has been nd equally get her a kul weddin gift,its no big deal...Life is so short 2 be unhappy
Re: Is To Okay To Call An Ex To Wish Her A Happy Married Life. by jonex70(m): 2:25am On Jul 10, 2013
No need of calling her to wish her anything. work better and improve urself , find better girl of urself and moveon with your life. make sure you are in better position incase you ever meet her again so u can be proud i of urself

1 Like

Re: Is To Okay To Call An Ex To Wish Her A Happy Married Life. by dasparrow: 3:36am On Jul 10, 2013
@Post

Don't call her. Just move on with your life.
Re: Is To Okay To Call An Ex To Wish Her A Happy Married Life. by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 10, 2013
Gbam! Same thing I said and someone called my post childish
jonex70: No need of calling her to wish her anything. work better and improve urself , find better girl of urself and moveon with your life. make sure you are in better position incase you ever meet her again so u can be proud i of urself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help My Boyfriend Dont Hav My Time Again / Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved / 10 Reasons Why Bad Guys Always Get The Good Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.