Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,680 members, 7,908,775 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:55 AM

This Is Urgent! Visa To Italy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is Urgent! Visa To Italy (1893 Views)

Please This Is Urgent!! / Guys Dis Is Urgent / LAPO INVITE: This Is Urgent PLEASE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Urgent! Visa To Italy by Homelie(m): 1:05pm On May 19, 2008
Visas are available to Italy, the total package which includes Visa fee, Ticket fee, and 1 week accomodation fee is 500k.

The deadline is however short because proposed depature date is Mid- June, HENCE if you are interested i should have scanned copies of your pasport by Wednesday, 21st May.

Visas to Canada, South Africa, China, Dubai are also available, U can call (Ope) 08022422216 on this.

U.K visas are also available but very expensive: 680k

Reach me on 08034710975 for more info.
Re: This Is Urgent! Visa To Italy by shawn123: 2:00pm On May 19, 2008
thank you for your offer, but we are not interested in your visa. If i need a visa i know how to apply and how to get my visa from the embassy. , trying to lure people to go to Italy and do what? wash toilets, hissss, shocked
fraudstar!
Re: This Is Urgent! Visa To Italy by Homelie(m): 2:20pm On May 19, 2008
@shawn 123, stay out my business. Am almost tempted to call you a "PIG" why will you be so seditious. if you need clarity you ask questions, only FOOLS are in the habit of Jumping to conclusions without looking out for the facts.

Can someone tell me why people can't seem to mind their own business, if an offer doesn't concern why must you bad-mouth it. In actual fact that is PIG THINKINK. I hope some cyber laws will soon be introduce to nigeria, so that people like you can be sued for libel.
Re: This Is Urgent! Visa To Italy by karlken(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2008
@poster.Is this not fraud? People capitalise on the desperation of Nigerians to go for"greener pastures"abroad to scam them.Everyone should be careful! shocked shocked
Re: This Is Urgent! Visa To Italy by panteleonk: 2:31pm On May 19, 2008
my friend stop talking arrant nonsence, stupid fraudster, you think nairaland is for nonentities like you, you just joined, with only four post and you have started talking of italy already, take up the chance for yourself  fool or rather give it out to any member of your family.   billy goat.
Re: This Is Urgent! Visa To Italy by BkY2: 4:45pm On May 19, 2008
Last time it was chillventures who told nairalander that he has an embassy in his house with the amount to be pay for it country he fail because nairalander are more grounded in his ideology than him.Today you have come with your own.
Those that ocuppy the hottest sit in hell are people that take advantage of their fellow human being.We are wiser than you think we are.Send your mother and sisters to italy.
Re: This Is Urgent! Visa To Italy by panteleonk: 10:02am On May 20, 2008
imagine the aboki ? come mallam , nobi today yash dey back, e don tey ooo
Re: This Is Urgent! Visa To Italy by 702: 10:28am On May 20, 2008
@homelie or wateva u call ur damn self. To make it more interestin, create a web page 4 ur offers n dnt wori pple will tink itz genuine.

I cud assist wiv d design with .asp @ a low price 4 u so dat u go hammer!!

No b 4 nairaland u go dey do dis kain runs! In short ur package dey damn expensive sef!!

na wa 4 naija hoax o!!!
Re: This Is Urgent! Visa To Italy by shawn123: 11:08am On May 20, 2008
Homelie:

@shawn 123, stay out my business. Am almost tempted to call you a "PIG" why will you be so seditious. if you need clarity you ask questions, only FOOLS are in the habit of Jumping to conclusions without looking out for the facts.

Can someone tell me why people can't seem to mind their own business, if an offer doesn't concern why must you bad-mouth it. In actual fact that is PIG THINKINK. I hope some cyber laws will soon be introduce to nigeria, so that people like you can be sued for libel.

@homelie or what do u call ur name,
now you can see what people think about your Italy offer. You fraudstar. WE DONT WANT TO GO TO ITALY. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND ADVERTISE, keep this attitude and fellow nairalanders will show you what we do to fraudstars, fraudstar! tongue
Re: This Is Urgent! Visa To Italy by 702: 12:44pm On May 20, 2008
lol, make una no kill mi 4 here o!! grin
Re: This Is Urgent! Visa To Italy by icemann(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2008
@all
Make u na cool down na hustle the guy they do

@poster
U even get mouth reply shawn, are u not embarased of ur self?
u showed how RETARDED U are.
Next time if u want to do a fraud do ur home work well
or find a better job if u are NOT THAT SMART
Re: This Is Urgent! Visa To Italy by ephizy360: 7:31pm On May 20, 2008
who is dis homelie guy,ur name self dey talk lie.dnt talk of fraud on dis post again and call it ur buisness besides pple dat come to nairaland aint dat dumb as u are,go find somewhere else to eat, i think ur less than a pig.kuduos to shawn,we go make u EFCC chairman 4 nairaland.well done my pples.
Re: This Is Urgent! Visa To Italy by Eze1(m): 10:59pm On May 20, 2008
Homlie, abeg no mind those bad belle people. Me, i dey interested 4 d runs. How we go block? my number na 08033269283. Me de cut out from naija oh.
Re: This Is Urgent! Visa To Italy by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 20, 2008
Re: This Is Urgent! Visa To Italy by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 20, 2008
@shawn 123, stay out my business. Am almost tempted to call you a "PIG" why will you be so seditious. if you need clarity you ask questions,  only FOOLS are in the habit of Jumping to conclusions without looking out for the facts.

Bros why now?
U wan do business u come dey abuse potential customers.
R u Peternorman(pt 2)?
Re: This Is Urgent! Visa To Italy by edumen2003: 11:42pm On May 20, 2008
are u not interested in going to italy,thats the way fraudsters like u come and dupe people in the name of visa, this guy just wanted to take guy's money and run away to one african country.no body should mind the other person that gave out his number that he is interested. they re the same click oo.swindlers
Re: This Is Urgent! Visa To Italy by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 20, 2008
edumen2003:

are u not interested in going to italy,thats the way fraudsters like u come and dupe people in the name of visa, this guy just wanted to take guy's money and run away to one african country.no body should mind the other person that gave out his number that he is interested. they re the same click oo.swindlers

That's right broda!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Vet Doctor & Animal Health / Adexen Julius Berger Nigeria 2nd Stage Assessment / Waiters/waitresses Wanted At A Luxury Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.