Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,617 members, 7,979,091 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:11 PM

Please What Are The Disadvantages Of Covering A Car With Tarpaulin? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please What Are The Disadvantages Of Covering A Car With Tarpaulin? (806 Views)

M.A.N. DIESEL COMMANDER Truck With Tarpaulin / Vw Lt 35, Petrol Engine, Tarpaulin / Sale Of Iveco Eurostar Tarpaulin Truck 6x2 + Semitrailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Are The Disadvantages Of Covering A Car With Tarpaulin? by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 09, 2013
Please, I would like to know the disadvantages of covering a car that is always parked outside with Tarpaulin.

I know that it is better to keep cars inside garages but in Nigeria, more than 95% of homes/houses have neither garages nor any other covering to protect cars from sun and rain.

Some people say that covering a car that is usually packed outside with tarpaulin affects the car's colour adversely while others say otherwise.

Furthermore, some say that it is okay provided that it would not be covered for a long time before use.

I would like to know the effect on a car that it usually driven/moved say once or twice in a week. Also, are there better materials to cover with aside tarpaulin?
Re: Please What Are The Disadvantages Of Covering A Car With Tarpaulin? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 09, 2013
Experts and laymen please your opinions are needed.

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean 2002 Model Acura Mdx Forsale / sold sold sold sold sold sold1997model Honda Shuttle @ #1.2m (auto Drive) / Registered Toyota Corolla 1995: N400k Asking. SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.