Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,014 members, 7,912,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:21 PM

How To Browse With Airtel Bb Unlimited On System Starting From July - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Browse With Airtel Bb Unlimited On System Starting From July (1460 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Unlimited Free Browsing On PC With Airtel Sim Using Pd-proxy.. / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse With Airtel Bb Unlimited On System Starting From July by eddyland: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2013
It has come to notice that as from the 1st of July, the airtel bb unlimited plan no longer just connect like that with system, but with some tricks, you will begin to enjoy it again without hassle.
http://highteknology..com/2013/07/how-to-use-airtel-unlimited-2gb-on-your_7.html
Re: How To Browse With Airtel Bb Unlimited On System Starting From July by johnstar(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
How can I use my blackberry as a modem 2 browse on pc
Re: How To Browse With Airtel Bb Unlimited On System Starting From July by eddyland: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
johnstar: How can I use my blackberry as a modem 2 browse on pc
u need a blackberry desktop manager, thats all, you can now connect your blackberry to ur pc as a modem wit it. jst as nokia pc suit

(1) (Reply)

Brand New 1 Terabite External Hard Drive- N14,000(SOLD) / Help Me Choose Among This PCs / UK Used HP 350 G2 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.