Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Falling In Love To Compensate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love To Compensate (786 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me / Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling In Love To Compensate by xknowhow(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2013
Sometimes, we fall in love not necessarily because we need to be loved but due to the fact that we have unmet needs.

This is one fact which many people tend to disagree. I guess this is because they really don't know how the falling in love process works neither do they know how it looks like.

Research shows that people fall in love in order to compensate for their unmet needs coupled with their criteria qualification.....

See full details here http://www.xknowhow.com/falling_in_love_to_compensate.html
Re: Falling In Love To Compensate by Cholls(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2013
You no know before cheesy
Re: Falling In Love To Compensate by opensecret: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
Definitely you're trying to type something, but your first sentence contradicts itself.
Re: Falling In Love To Compensate by Exponental(m): 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
@topic, NO SUCH THING!
U can only PRETEND TO LOVE.
Re: Falling In Love To Compensate by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 10, 2013
Examples of falling in love to compensate

Below are some of the instances that someone might fall in love just to compensate.

•Lack of insecurity of the future: This one factor is sufficient as to why some people fall in love even without aware of this fact. For example, a girl who is uncertain about her future marital statue might hurry to get involve in a relationship even without knowing what's pushing her in order to secure her chances in future.

•Financial constrains: This fact is very common as many of you know it better. If you want to know the effectiveness of money, take money away from this world and see if you'll be able to count the number of relationship that are going to experience down time. This is because, they're certain group of people who aren't impressed of your personality but what you possess. These packs would never find you interesting if you don't possess this criterion.

•Sex and compensating: let's say a guy got married and became actively involved in sexually pleasures and his wife starts withdrawing, he might jump to another relationship in order to compensate for what he couldn't get enough of it.

•Internal weaknesses and falling in love: In one of my articles Why do we find some people attractive?, I said that we tend to find others attractive when they possess what we're lacking. That's why if you lacked self-confidence, you'll likely find someone possessing it attractive. Same thing happens if you're a blonde and doesn't appreciate your hair color, you'll hardly find someone appealing if he's a blonde.

•The quest to meet up: There's a proverb that "Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are" and that's true. Let's a guy grew up with friends who usually dated university girls. To certain extent he'd be also attracted to any girl if she's in university. Sometimes he might not even care about his true feelings for her highly due to the fact that he's just trying to behave as his friends.

How to fall in love based on true love

Falling in love based on genuine love isn't something difficult nor something totally impossible. Before considering someone as a potential partner, try to spot out the main reasons for falling in love.

Is it because of his popularity? Is it because of your financial difficulties? Are you trying to make comparison? Are you influenced by a third party?

If non of the above describes you, then you're in love not because of any other thing but because he/she deserved your love.
Re: Falling In Love To Compensate by Kosigift(f): 6:17am On Jul 10, 2013
^^^ dis should've been d original post undecided
Has a more detailed xplanation of d subject matter smiley
Re: Falling In Love To Compensate by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 10, 2013
Kosigift: ^^^ dis should've been d original post undecided

I clicked the link cool
Re: Falling In Love To Compensate by Kosigift(f): 6:23am On Jul 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I clicked the link cool
Ohh, I see cool
Re: Falling In Love To Compensate by Mynd44: 6:23am On Jul 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I clicked the link cool
Lawd knows I won't
Re: Falling In Love To Compensate by Kosigift(f): 6:26am On Jul 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
Lawd knows I won't
Lol grin grin
Re: Falling In Love To Compensate by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
Lawd knows I won't

Call it spare time... grin
Re: Falling In Love To Compensate by Mynd44: 6:53am On Jul 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Call it spare time... grin
That's too much spare time
Re: Falling In Love To Compensate by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
That's too much spare time

cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Long Kissing Of Couples Is At Wedding Reception / You Must Be Kidding: Brazilian Man To Marry His Pet Goat / How To Make Ladies Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.