Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,823 members, 7,898,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:00 AM

I'll Be Satisfied When No Nigerian Is Hungry - Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Be Satisfied When No Nigerian Is Hungry - Goodluck Jonathan (480 Views)

I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo / My Goal Is To Ensure ‘no Nigerian Is Hungry’—jonathan / My Goal Is To Ensure ‘no Nigerian Is Hungry’—jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Be Satisfied When No Nigerian Is Hungry - Goodluck Jonathan by Onosy: 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday said his job as the leader of the country could only be complete when no Nigerian went to bed hungry. shocked lipsrsealed

Is the above not a political statement....looking back at the Hardship (Sufferings) His performance and the Fuel Increment (Subsidy) brought upon Nigerians in his tenure
Re: I'll Be Satisfied When No Nigerian Is Hungry - Goodluck Jonathan by gunuvi(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
Onosy: President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday said his job as the leader of the country could only be complete when no Nigerian went to bed hungry. shocked lipsrsealed

Is the above not a political statement....looking back at the Hardship (Sufferings) His performance and the Fuel Increment (Subsidy) brought upon Nigerians in his tenure
Its just conscience not a political statement. He can't be feeding with N1b and see people not able to afford 10 naira to feed.
Conscience, daz all!

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Satisfied When No Nigerian Is Hungry - Goodluck Jonathan by egift(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
Is he going to for forfeit his 1b naira food?
Re: I'll Be Satisfied When No Nigerian Is Hungry - Goodluck Jonathan by Onosy: 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
egift: Is he going to for forfeit his 1b naira food?

Good Question...Let him start from there then we will know he is serious

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Daughter: I Wasn’t Imposed On Traders / Breaking: Appeal Court Sets Lateef Sofolahan Free / Pity, Okorocha Can’t Govern Imo And Is Looking At Abia – Okpara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.