Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,576 members, 7,917,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:19 PM

How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? (2739 Views)

Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship / Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? / Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by tngtech(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2008
How are you enjoying your current relationship. Is it better that the previous or the other way round. Let's know. As for me, am doing gr8. grin
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by welli(f): 3:45pm On May 19, 2008
lonely pple like you shouldn't be here welli cry
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by tngtech(m): 3:46pm On May 19, 2008
welli:

lonely people like you shouldn't be here welli cry

i ain't lonely okay wink
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by nana(f): 3:51pm On May 19, 2008
tngtech:

i ain't lonely okay wink
Is ur name WELLI? undecided lol
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by whitelexi(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2008
So far so good, it may take up to 2yrs before her pretence will finally wear and she go show her true colours but in the meantime, make we dey pretend dey go grin
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by welli(f): 3:57pm On May 19, 2008
nana u deserve a kiss.thank you jare! kiss kiss
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by 9jaboi1(m): 4:04pm On May 19, 2008
the question is stupid,
how will I be in a relationship and nt enjoy it?
if i wasn't enjoyin it, I would opt out,
But rite now, I am single because it pays being single.
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by nana(f): 4:07pm On May 19, 2008
lol
U're right 9jaboi
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by welli(f): 4:11pm On May 19, 2008
9ja boi:

the question is stupid,
how will I be in a relationship and nt enjoy it?
if i wasn't i woll opt out,
But rite now, i am single because it pays being single.

*coughing*hmmm . . . grin
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by 9jaboi1(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2008
life is beautifl
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by blackmann(m): 4:48pm On May 19, 2008
Oh c'mere welli. . . . . . . . . . .stop crying. . . . . . . . .i'll take good care of you. . . . . . . . . .u won't be lonely anymore. . . . . . . . .
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 19, 2008
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by OscarJ1(m): 4:51pm On May 19, 2008
did u think well b4 posting this or u just wanted some attn from us?

Go take a shower.
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by welli(f): 4:51pm On May 19, 2008
blackmann:

Oh c'mere welli. . . . . . . . . . .stop crying. . . . . . . . .i'll take good care of you. . . . . . . . . .u won't be lonely anymore. . . . . . . . .

heheh,u want to take kia of mua? are you sure you can carry d wahala
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by blackmann(m): 4:56pm On May 19, 2008
welli:

heheh,u want to take kia of mua? are you sure you can carry d wahala

Why not? R u saying i can't?
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by welli(f): 5:10pm On May 19, 2008
just a ques anyways i dont want to be "taken care" of sha. . . . m happily lonely*did i jst say that?* shocked
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by OscarJ1(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2008
hummmmmm!

This is getting intresting btw u too oooo Welli Give am chance o, dnt be too rigid o, let the past go.

My guy make sure u treat her like u intend with ur words on this thread o. wishu both luck.
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by matate: 5:30pm On May 19, 2008
Daaaa! r u listenin 2 yoself, how can u stay in a relationship u don't enjoy?
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by blackmann(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2008
C'mon welli give me a chance. . . . . let me prove my feelings to u. . . . .let me prove that u are the only bee that visits my flower. . . . .the only ink in my pen. . . . .the last charge on the battery of my phone(Gawd, did i just say all that? shocked)

Baby, i had closed the door upon my heart,
and wouldn't let any one in,
i had trusted and loved only to be hurt,
but that will never happen again.

I had locked the door and tossed the key away
as hard and as far as i could
Love would never enter there again
My heart was closed for good.

Then you came into my life
and made me change my mind
just when i thot that tiny key
was impossible to find.

That's when u held out ur hand
and proved to me i was wrong
inside your palm was the key to my heart. . . . . .
you had it all along.
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by frank316(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2008
whitelexi:

So far so good, it may take up to 2yrs before her pretence will finally wear and she go show her true colours but in the meantime, make we dey pretend dey go grin

thank for that true talk, tell him so that he can hear very well
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by OscarJ1(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2008
C'mon welli give me a chance. . . . . let me prove my feelings to u. . . . .let me prove that u are the only bee that visits my flower. . . . .the only ink in my pen. . . . .the last charge on the battery of my phone

My Guy u don dey Bleep up o, wetin be dis now?

Put ur head straight o!
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by welli(f): 6:29pm On May 19, 2008
@ blackmann shocked shocked shockedif my husband sees dis,u re in trouble!
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by blackmann(m): 6:34pm On May 19, 2008
But u said u were single didn't yu? No worry, i go pacify ur "husband". I think Schnapps and Kolanuts are in order?
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 19, 2008
lonely people like you shouldn't be here welli cry

eeeeeyyyyyyaaaaaa wellicious is going to be okay embarassed sad
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by welli(f): 6:37pm On May 19, 2008
okay.aunty jenny.can you lend me ur hubby?plssssssssss lipsrsealed grin kiss
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by saucekid(m): 6:40pm On May 19, 2008
i am enjoyi it tremendously
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 19, 2008
okay.aunty jenny.can you lend me your hubby?plssssssssss lipsrsealed grin kiss

buahahahahahahhahahahaha ,welli im begining to suspect that you're d one dat makes my hubby keep late night this days grin grin grin,oya confess now now,anyway i can't give u my hubby but i can give u our house boy saucekid grin grin grin grin

oya saucekid over to u grin grin
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by welli(f): 7:01pm On May 19, 2008
iby wil kill me for snatchin saltkidsaucekid frm her.anyway since i cant ve ur hubby,worrabout ur broda? embarassed sad
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 19, 2008
na na na my brother aint available,saucekid is ever ready,ibkaye wont know,infact saucekid himself told me that he is fed up of ibkaye that it is u welli he likes lipsrsealed wink
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by welli(f): 7:04pm On May 19, 2008
blackmann:

But u said u were single didn't yu? No worry, i go pacify your "husband". I think Schnapps and Kolanuts are in order?

schnapps nd kolanuts cant do d job ohhh.al u need do is give all ur properties to him nd ve me in peace lipsrsealed ain't serious tho.
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by welli(f): 7:05pm On May 19, 2008
jennykadry:

na na na my brother aint available,saucekid is ever ready,ibkaye wont know,infact saucekid himself told me that he is fed up of ibkaye that it is u welli he likes lipsrsealed wink

if ibk wont knw den i should consider dat option but d problem is ibk is my sis,how can i betray her by takin her hubby?anyway,i wil try saucekid

saucekid where are thou?
Re: How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 19, 2008
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHN! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Marriage To A Beautiful Woman Keep A Man From Philandering? / Ladies Come In Let's Talk...men You Can Peep Too ;) / Best Pick Up Lines Ever: How To Get His Or Her Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.