Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,297 members, 7,943,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

After Text Fight With 15yr Old Son, 50cent Rewrites His Will, Cuts Him Off - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Text Fight With 15yr Old Son, 50cent Rewrites His Will, Cuts Him Off (555 Views)

Peter Okoye On His "Fight With Glo" / 50cent Signs Rotimi, Us-Born Nigerian Singer To G-unit / David Beckham's 15yr Old Son Gets His First Girlfriend, And She's An Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Text Fight With 15yr Old Son, 50cent Rewrites His Will, Cuts Him Off by dramaticspeak(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
After an embarrassing text message exchange between 50 Cent and his 15 year old son Marquise leaked online, , 50cent has cut him and his mother off his will. He also blamed Marquise's mother for the leak to Radar Online

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who? / Picture Of Mercy Johnson,hubby And Baby Purity / I Would’ve Killed George Zimmerman If I Was Trayvon Martin’s Father – T.I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.