Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,425 members, 7,884,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned (25512 Views)

Sambo Dasuki's Father,the Ex Sultan Of Sokoto Was Dethroned For Corruption. / PDP Declared Winner Of Offa LG Re-election Afta A Glaring Win By APC / Appeal Court Sacks Olofa Of Offa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by depopson: 1:14am On Jul 10, 2013
Pls don't say there will be fighting nd killings. If u hv nothing gud to say just shut it. I live in Offa nd believe me nobody wants bloodshed.
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by badooo(m): 3:39am On Jul 10, 2013
Immunity! immunity!! immunity!!! Bro Jonathan wia art thou... Dis guy is still on the throne shouldnt he b immuned 4rm any prosecution

1 Like

Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by badooo(m): 3:41am On Jul 10, 2013
Erin ile don kom again wit dia jass... Chei!!! C as Erin ile scata mufu lyf

1 Like

Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by adami1: 4:25am On Jul 10, 2013
traditional rulers problem in Nigeria with the help of government.
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 10, 2013
Kabiesi should proceed to the next appellate court, Gbadamosi must not be deposed !!!!

Offa and Court on every blessed installation ; Chief Imam;Shawo;Balogun now Oba Gbadamosi ........ !!!

This is what happen in a society where most Family Compound and HouseHolds are Aristocratic ..... Laa'ree Buree Ikan o gbodo Jokan,Bi kan ba jukan ni ile Oloffa,Ogun/Ijakadi nii dale sile Olalomi !!!

Taaaa, Offa aaaa, emi ni ma n se aa na ?

God bless the memory of Late Olawoore Ariwajoye,Amin !!!
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by olawalebabs(m): 4:54am On Jul 10, 2013
ichommy: Ko wa tan be? where is my co-offa am Ipee o, Jarus and Olawale Babs?
let the will of God be done.
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by ibrash600: 5:35am On Jul 10, 2013
tute972002: Truth be told, mufu has a lot of money to throw around but due process has to be followed!

Yes bro, olugbense's house is the next, I too love this man OBA MUFU ESUWOYE, i just pray this doesn't cause riots in my beloved town! OFFA oo, Ananmo nbe...
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by Mjjordan(m): 5:39am On Jul 10, 2013
Mesico2: .... Broda, why are u thinking like that? The justice Mustapha Akanbi that first upheld his throne for him wasn't an Ilorin man? And by the way, try to think again about your conspiracy cos this got nothing to do with Ilorin. Am only saying this to u as a brother and to avoid unneccesary comotion. Shalom!
u r ryt bro,bt i bet dia s a foul play somwher....nd com to tink of it,gbadamosi has don alot gud to offa evn b4 his enthronment..he seriusly dos nt deserv such humiliation..
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by Horlawoomey(m): 5:59am On Jul 10, 2013
Do you even know Ilorin at all ? Nothing like that can happen in my dear city even if its not Ramadan season. . .
pekelepekele: If i were a prophet . I will just go live on tv and prophesy that their will be a riots in ilorin by 10th of July . grin because for sure there is going to be some fighting and killings
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by kabba7(m): 6:00am On Jul 10, 2013
i were a prophet.I will just go live on tv and prophesy that their will be a riots in ilorin by 10th of July . grin because for sure there is going to be some fighting and killings

Sorry for U̶̲̥̅̊ there won't be any fightings in Offa because that judgement actually Is in tandem with the wish aspiration of Offa people he was installed by the Ilorin emir through Bukola to spite offa in conjunction with state adminstration he kas since being throwing money around but the stool of Offa is not for sale to the highest bidder even to the offa DANGOTE as he is popularly called he will loose at the supreem court .If the governor so wish he should make him emir of Ilorin no qualms .
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by blackrules1(m): 6:09am On Jul 10, 2013
Now, I believe that money can't do EVERYthing.

Come oo. Where is Dangote? His friend has been dethroned. lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by otaelo: 7:02am On Jul 10, 2013
d same evidence, different judgements. i no understand o
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by IYANGBALI: 7:09am On Jul 10, 2013
His Majesty: Bad news, i liked that man(Olofa), he's a renowned philantropist plus he's an elder brother to one of my ex lecturers.
sentiments
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by Youngtekkey(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2013
oya now oya now oya now abeg ko lo sempe make him park well
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by OmerianConsult: 7:44am On Jul 10, 2013
Gbam!
badooo :
Immunity! immunity!! immunity!!! Bro Jonathan wia art thou... Dis guy is still on the throne shouldnt he b immuned 4rm any prosecution

1 Like

Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by OmerianConsult: 7:46am On Jul 10, 2013
Gbam!
badooo :
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by victorv12(m): 7:47am On Jul 10, 2013
It's better when all these traditional rulers in Nigeria are dethroned. They bring confusion to all the states in the country and heat up the polity. Again, before most of our crazy politicians are elected, they seek the attention of these kings which eventually deprive their people from the grass root their political will to vote through the use of oppression and thuggery. Sultan of Sokoto, Alafin of Ibadan and the rest, they have more power than the elective representatives of their state...They should all be dethroned so that the standards of the grass root politics can improve. I think Nigerians should concentrate more on local government politics than the state and federal everybody are going for. If we can't develop the local government to a level, we should not expect much at the state level not to talk about the federal. We are all kings!!
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2013
saxywale:

In offa, you are either Muslim or Christian. No confirmation from oracles unlike other big yoruba towns.

To be a Yoruba Oba, you must submit to the judgement and will of the Gods, whether you are muslim, christian or atheist.
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2013
victorv12: It's better when all these traditional rulers in Nigeria are dethroned. They bring confusion to all the states in the country and heat up the polity. Again, before most of our crazy politicians are elected, they seek the attention of these kings which eventually deprive their people from the grass root their political will to vote through the use of oppression and thuggery. Sultan of Sokoto, Alafin of Ibadan and the rest, they have more power than the elective representatives of their state...They should all be dethroned so that the standards of the grass root politics can improve. I think Nigerians should concentrate more on local government politics than the state and federal everybody are going for. If we can't develop the local government to a level, we should not expect much at the state level not to talk about the federal. We are all kings!!

watch your mouth.
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by Lilimax(f): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2013
omg, the man is a good philantropist.
The planning for his 50th birthday celebration is even in top gear.
Why now cry cry?
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by chei: 8:45am On Jul 10, 2013
Tinubu again?
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by Mesico2(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2013
Mjjordan: u r ryt bro,bt i bet dia s a foul play somwher....nd com to tink of it,gbadamosi has don alot gud to offa evn b4 his enthronment..he seriusly dos nt deserv such humiliation..
... This is not a case of humilation or whatever but case of what is right and ought to be. Maybe he knew he was wrong from beginning and that was what prompted his outlandish spending to shut people's mouth. But justice is from God and since they agreed on rotational system and his family member was just the previous Oba then let the other family do theirs too. Afterall, some people are still claiming Oba Ilorin and Saraki put him there, so you can see how the offa people's opinion differs. Shalom!
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by Wendyslim(f): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2013
Wat will now happen to the new olori's? Not all bed are roses.
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2013
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by MsNas(f): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2013
victorv12: It's better when all these traditional rulers in Nigeria are dethroned. They bring confusion to all the states in the country and heat up the polity. Again, before most of our crazy politicians are elected, they seek the attention of these kings which eventually deprive their people from the grass root their political will to vote through the use of oppression and thuggery. Sultan of Sokoto, Alafin of Ibadan and the rest, they have more power than the elective representatives of their state...They should all be dethroned so that the standards of the grass root politics can improve. I think Nigerians should concentrate more on local government politics than the state and federal everybody are going for. If we can't develop the local government to a level, we should not expect much at the state level not to talk ab angryout the federal. We are all kings!!
See your mouth sef! undecided Is there an Alaafin in Ibadan? Mr Man, the paramount ruler of Ibadan is called the Olubadan and for Oyo, its Alaafin! Someone missed his Social and Cultural Education classes cheesy
That said, I didn't bother to read your write up cos it was just... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by yoged(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2013
People were protesting yesterday bout the judgement, the oba later told them to go home dat walahi they won't remove him. Hmmmmmmm, lets see how dis gonna end up.
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by Vado(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2013
Creative mind: . Brother, which Justice Mustapha Akanbi? Justice Mustapha that has retired from the court of Appeal since when. Justice SM Mustapha is not the same as baba Akanbi o. Get your fact straight. Infact, Justice Mustapha Akanbi was the first ICPC chairman in Nigeria and that was after his retirement as President of Appeal court. Invariably, his retirement is over 10 years now but SM is a judge at the high court level. Stop shebe.

Relax bro. Justice Akanbi that presided over the judgement in favour of the dethroned Olofa in the first place is just a relative of the one that used to head ICPC, they aren't the same. He's currently a High court judge in the state's judiciary.

The rightful olofa (Rauf Keji) is pretty close to my pops. The state government having lost political influence in that community illegally installed Muftau Gbadamosi so as to spite and control the offa people by proxy. Justice shall prevail even in the supreme court. #Leggo
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by Sunday4ars(m): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2013
If there is a rulling principle where are they when he is make king,it will be beta to say it then than now where many things are involved
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by Mjjordan(m): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2013
who r we to cal unto nw than d almighty God..to let hs most suprem judgmnt prevail...oh my beatiful town,weep nt 4 u r in God watch!!!
Re: Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned by kolado(m): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2013
It's not funny@all..........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo / We Didn’t Impersonate CAN At Shettima’s Unveiling – Invited Clerics / Man Divorced His Wife Because She Vowed To Vote Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.