Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,722 members, 7,889,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:40 AM

"Casual Sex Linked To Anxiety And Depression" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Casual Sex Linked To Anxiety And Depression" (696 Views)

Sex Linked To Better Brain Power In Older Age / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World / Why Are Some Ladies So Attached To A Guy After Casual Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Casual Sex Linked To Anxiety And Depression" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
Research has shown that casual sex among young people is usually triggered as a result of lower levels of psychological well-being and higher levels of anxiety and depression in them i.e. both men and women.

This is to say, individuals who engaged in casual sex, often have a very low self-esteem which is what triggers that emotion for them to engage in it.

www.flaubertajiero.com
Re: "Casual Sex Linked To Anxiety And Depression" by Cholls(m): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
True my guy
Re: "Casual Sex Linked To Anxiety And Depression" by dasparrow: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
@Post

That's very true.
Re: "Casual Sex Linked To Anxiety And Depression" by k2039: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2013
Not necessarily true, I can have casual se.x with anybody, just my choice and it has nothing to do with low self esteem or depression. It's safe to assume if the OP was correct that all men who cheat on their wives suffer from depression and low self esteem, which is untrue.
Re: "Casual Sex Linked To Anxiety And Depression" by clemz85(m): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2013
i doubt,
btw what is casual sex? does it include the activities of call girls? i don't see sign of low self esteem with these call girl, they are not even depressed. may be my observation is wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Reason This... / A Letter To Female Fiancee / OMG! Did This Really Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.