Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,744 members, 7,889,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:00 AM

How Far Would A Man Go To Test The Level Of Trust His Woman Has In Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Would A Man Go To Test The Level Of Trust His Woman Has In Him? (1173 Views)

Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) / Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Would A Man Go To Test The Level Of Trust His Woman Has In Him? by Maksjoy: 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
Greetings, thank you for being there for me to share with.
My boyfriend and i had trust issues last week. Today, he bought me drugs, and one of them was already opened. At first, i tot there was probably a mistake from the pharmacy store he bought it from, but then it occurred to me that that type of mistake cannot come from that store. Its a reputable place. After much thought, his sister thinks its her brother's pranks to test my level of trust in him, since we had previously had trust issue. (he'd been upset becos i told him that his attitude lately was rather sneaky). What do YOU think? Plus, if that is the case, is that not rather condescending? Male folk, to what extent can you stoop to test the level of your woman's trust in you?
Re: How Far Would A Man Go To Test The Level Of Trust His Woman Has In Him? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
You are being careless with your health. Return that medicine to the store immediately and get clarification. So you mean you'll take a pre-opened drug because you want to pass the supposed stup1d test of a boy who you aren't even sure will marry you. What the hell is wrong with you? Are you even sure this is a test or a mistake from the store? How did you just conclude without going to the store? Smh.

3 Likes

Re: How Far Would A Man Go To Test The Level Of Trust His Woman Has In Him? by Fphotographer(f): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
reserved
Re: How Far Would A Man Go To Test The Level Of Trust His Woman Has In Him? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
Take the pills grin I hope u know wch one u are going to enter between heaven and hell
Re: How Far Would A Man Go To Test The Level Of Trust His Woman Has In Him? by Maksjoy: 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
sexkillz: You are being careless with your health. Return that medicine to the store immediately and get clarification. So you mean you'll take a pre-opened drug because you want to pass the supposed stup1d test of a boy who you aren't even sure will marry you. What the hell is wrong with you? Are you even sure this is a test or a mistake from the store? How did you just conclude without going to the store? Smh.

of course, i got myself another drug. But i couldn't return it, since its not me who bought it. And, i can't show it to him yet, he's on night shift.

1 Like

Re: How Far Would A Man Go To Test The Level Of Trust His Woman Has In Him? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
Mak'sjoy:

of course, i got myself another drug. But i couldn't return it, since its not me who bought it. And, i can't show it to him yet, he's on night shift.
I wonder what will go thru his mind wen he comes back home and finds out that u are still alive undecided

1 Like

Re: How Far Would A Man Go To Test The Level Of Trust His Woman Has In Him? by Mynd44: 6:48am On Jul 10, 2013
Someone gave you a drug that's opened and you are talking about a prank? You do realise that if you take the drug and you are hurt he could be prosecuted right? Which means it is wrong on all level imaginable
Re: How Far Would A Man Go To Test The Level Of Trust His Woman Has In Him? by Maksjoy: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
Mynd_44: Someone gave you a drug that's opened and you are talking about a prank? You do realise that if you take the drug and you are hurt he could be prosecuted right? Which means it is wrong on all level imaginable
u'r right.
Re: How Far Would A Man Go To Test The Level Of Trust His Woman Has In Him? by Maksjoy: 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
My bobo is claiming to b puzzled abt it! Is dat possible?? ??
Anyway, tanx y'all 4 yr time.
Re: How Far Would A Man Go To Test The Level Of Trust His Woman Has In Him? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
Mak'sjoy:
My bobo is claiming to b puzzled abt it! Is dat possible?? My bobo is claiming to b puzzled abt it! Is dat possible??
Yes it's possible. It could be a mistake from the store, but you are hell bent on believing he wants to test you, so your eyes are refusing to see the obvious.

Smh
Re: How Far Would A Man Go To Test The Level Of Trust His Woman Has In Him? by Mynd44: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
Mak'sjoy:
My bobo is claiming to b puzzled abt it! Is dat possible?? ??
Anyway, tanx y'all 4 yr time.
If that's the case, it might have been from the store and he should be angry if he really cares about you. But did he choose to do that?
Re: How Far Would A Man Go To Test The Level Of Trust His Woman Has In Him? by Maksjoy: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
sexkillz: Yes it's possible. It could be a mistake from the store, but you are hell bent on believing he wants to test you, so your eyes are refusing to see the obvious.

Smh

He's good @ "testing". I just kno him 4 dat. Dats y its easy 2 blv it might b his pranks. I mean, to think it ws evn his sis who pointed it out. I just think it was rather expensive and childish @ d same time. I'll blv wen he comes 2 collect and we return d drug 2 d store together.
Re: How Far Would A Man Go To Test The Level Of Trust His Woman Has In Him? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2013
Mak'sjoy:

He's good @ "testing". I just kno him 4 dat. Dats y its easy 2 blv it might b his pranks. I mean, to think it ws evn his sis who pointed it out. I just think it was rather expensive and childish @ d same time. I'll blv wen he comes 2 collect and we return d drug 2 d store together.
"If you cannot trust them, you have no business being with them". - CNN special report.
Re: How Far Would A Man Go To Test The Level Of Trust His Woman Has In Him? by MrsChima(f): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hmmm.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking-12-year-old-primary-three-girl-is-7-months-pregnant / Learn From Me Incase U Are Planning To Do This. / Photo Of The Day: Ladies Lets This Inspire You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.