Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,956 members, 7,909,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:45 AM

How To Become A Millionaire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Millionaire (1623 Views)

Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months / At What Age Should One Be A Millionaire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Millionaire by sassie(f): 6:49pm On May 19, 2008
It's a big goal, and for most people there are only four options to make it happen.

You can:
1. inherit money
2. win money
3. save money or
4. earn money.

I can't write it all here, get the full gist in the article.

http://www.articleassets.com/Article/How-to-Be-a-Millionaire/28944

Good luck.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire by LoveKing(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2008
grin are you already one?
Re: How To Become A Millionaire by abujabooks(f): 11:52am On May 21, 2008
Invest your money.

Change from spending mentality to investing mentality.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire by Nurudeena: 11:16am On May 28, 2008
Hi,
What are those things that will make you say somebody is a millioniare, ,cash up to a million,assest accumulation.
where exactly can some1 invest,expecially when their is alot of sharp(fraud) practices with stockbrokers.
pls,adavice me.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire by freshmoney(m): 12:01pm On May 28, 2008
Embezzle some millions. Invest it!!!
Re: How To Become A Millionaire by Nurudeena: 1:13pm On May 28, 2008
try to embezzle and invest it is possible 4 u.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire by Jamco45: 5:05pm On May 28, 2008
sassie:

It's a big goal, and for most people there are only four options to make it happen.

You can:
1. inherit money
2. win money
3. save money or
4. earn money.

I can't write it all here, get the full gist in the article.

http://www.articleassets.com/Article/How-to-Be-a-Millionaire/28944

Good luck.

You forgot one. MAKE MONEY which is what business people and investors do. Its only employees that earns money. Well you can be a millionaire by being a super employee e.g CEO, MD, Investment banker, saleman and some other top profession.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire by stkris(m): 4:50am On May 31, 2008
INVEST! INVEST!! INVEST!!!
that should be d first on d list,
Re: How To Become A Millionaire by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2008
the poster should go and rob a bank,the way u will be a millionaire.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire by pedro111: 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2008
Re: How To Become A Millionaire by chyke27(m): 1:55am On Jan 13, 2011
I am posting with my phone so I may not follow this thread as I should.How to become a millionaire?
I will focus my discourse on becoming a millionaire through intelligent planning and strategic investment not through stealing of public funds.
It is an established fact that a person's psychology plays a crucial role in one's ability to make money.For reasons of clarity I wish to state that there is a difference between making money and earning money.The rich make money while others earn it.It means that a man may not have up to #100 in his pocket and still be a rich man,it's a matter of psychology.Another could be earning #500,000 monthly and will retire poor,it is poverty of the spirit.
To start,in order to become a millionaire,you develop the mentality of the rich in that the rich create money while the poor will work serve and do anything for money.To become truly rich learn to make every money that you earn while you are not yet rich count.Money works for the rich,make yours work for you.The rich create money by seeing opportunities where others do not.The poor work for money and spend what they earn on rich people's toys they can barely afford.
For details of how I make my money,reach me on stratocash@yahoo.com. Do not forget to invest in your financial education and believe in yourself.
Stratocash@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

I Have Resources I Need Business Ideas: / FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For Stealing $44m / Nafdac Registration Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.