Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,249 members, 7,967,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:43 PM

Tecno L3 Discussion Thread - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread (370328 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno L3 Vs P3 - Clash Of The Brothers!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Obrizzy(m): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2013
i must buy dis fone o.......bt pls does it hv camera flash?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Graviton(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2013
Lekmight1: u lack manner of approaching,u ar abusive am trying to show my view. I am using n3 presently so i want another tecno with full spec around20k,or get london used bold 2 to support my n3 so i don't know while u ar crying. If u don't hav beta tinz to type beta go start all over again 4rw primary school
lol...who was your English teacher?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by yetunsbay(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2013
Obrizzy: i must buy dis fone o.......bt pls does it hv camera flash?
absolutely
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by elbryant(m): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2013
Graviton: lol...who was your English teacher?
i can not categorically laugh now
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Youngtekkey(m): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2013
abeg na why all of u no dey answer question pls and pls answer me has anyone played fifa and pes on the fone and does it support skye and video call please people provide an answer to this coz i want to go and buy it this morning need to know please
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by gtechno: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2013
Pls How much is the Phone in lagos shocked shocked[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Azeez532(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2013
I observed that techno l3 has got NO 3g after checking a friend's own. @all that have gotten theirs,did u observe dis too.?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Cutestee(m): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2013
[size=40pt] Tecno N3 for sale...... [/size] If u need it add me on WhatsApp.... 08151823404.... Ilorin peeps....
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Holuwaxheun(m): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2013
I told u guys dat a fwend bought d phone ystrday... Using the phone these are the thns i observed;
*The flash light is far far beta then the flash light of every other tecno phones i av seen (excluding N7, F7 and N9 cos av not handled dese ones)
*The graphics is not as sharp as N3 and P3. I dnt knw y, mayb its bcs of the screen size, but its still grt.
*The first time i played Asphalt6, Pes2012 on it it was like it was lagging nt dat obvious (but 4 those dat av played d game on N3 and P3 wil b able 2 note dis). I wondered y dis was so and I latter moved almost all d application back 2 the MicroSD cos my fwend installed most of the App in the Internal Memory. After doin this, i re-ran the Pes2012 and Asphalt and i can tell u dat it responded well.. And also TempleRunOZ from run wela on the phone without lag... Av not played fifa on it...
*Lastly, d battery is gud...

Note: all av written here is not 2 say dat d phone do not av its downs, but these are what i av seen using the phone... Hope 2 get my own soon... Love u alll......
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Soso990240(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2013
OCTAVO:
The guy must be new here, moreover, I don't see anything insultive in the poster's comment.
did u mean insulting? cause i cnt find insultive in my dic.

1 Like

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Holuwaxheun(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2013
Azeez532: I observed that techno l3 has got NO 3g after checking a friend's own. @all that have gotten theirs,did u observe dis too.?

Av not noticed that, but i will check nw.... Brb
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Soso990240(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2013
gtechno: Pls How much is the Phone in lagos shocked shocked[color=#000000][/color]
in apapa,i saw it at d price of 13k
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Youngtekkey(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2013
Holuwaxheun:

Av not noticed that, but i will check nw.... Brb
the phone has 3g coz i am handling it write now and i see the 3g there where did that guy get it's own
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2013
Soso990240: did u mean insulting? cause i cnt find insultive in my dic.
Oh, now this is more childish. grin grin grin
I no get ya time abeg. I'm very busy.

1 Like

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Youngtekkey(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2013
am currently handling my friend L3 and the guy has fifa12 on it, pes and even real football that's all i see
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Soso990240(m): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2013
who uses around apapa or surulere? i want to have a feel of the phone before i buy.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Azeez532(m): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2013
Youngtekkey: the phone has 3g coz i am handling it write now and i see the 3g there where did that guy get it's own
he got it @abeokuta,along opic road,i guess the one u r talking about has only a single sim right? Cos even on page 5 of d user guide,it was written dat '4 dual sim model,sim1 &sim2 slot can only support 2G network
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Holuwaxheun(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2013
Azeez532: he got it @abeokuta,along opic road,i guess the one u r talking about has only a single sim right? Cos even on page 5 of d user guide,it was written dat '4 dual sim model,sim1 &sim2 slot can only support 2G network

i just confirmed dat d phone has 3g... I checked my fwend's L3 and was able 2 decode dat... Go 2 settings- More- Network Mode and click owk 2 see this... Note, the 3g is only on the first Sim
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Paschal007: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2013
Youngtekkey: am currently handling my friend L3 and the guy has fifa12 on it, pes and even real football that's all i see
Nice reviews so far. Pls where did your friend get pes and fifa12? I'm getting mine today. embarassed
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Azeez532(m): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2013
Holuwaxheun:

i just confirmed dat d phone has 3g... I checked my fwend's L3 and was able 2 decode dat... Go 2 settings- More- Network Mode and click owk 2 see this... Note, the 3g is only on the first Sim
do u mean d WCDMA cos dats all i could c 4 sim1
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ajasa4link: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2013
Azeez532: do u mean d WCDMA cos dats all i could c 4 sim1
yes wcdma is 3g in tecno phones... click on it and see 3g network come up
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Darey00(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mehn... Tecno,una no go kill person with choice
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Darey00(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mehn... Tecno,una no go kill person with choice..was in a dilema btw P3 nd Q1 cos of d 4.1 ish. Ah no like Q1 screen bt i didnt wanna use 2.3 either. This is an answer 2 my prayer... Oyaaa,to dy hussle na im sure pass nw
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by mindtricks: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
Holuwaxheun: I told u guys dat a fwend bought d phone ystrday... Using the phone these are the thns i observed;
*The flash light is far far beta then the flash light of every other tecno phones i av seen (excluding N7, F7 and N9 cos av not handled dese ones)
*The graphics is not as sharp as N3 and P3. I dnt knw y, mayb its bcs of the screen size, but its still grt.
*The first time i played Asphalt6, Pes2012 on it it was like it was lagging nt dat obvious (but 4 those dat av played d game on N3 and P3 wil b able 2 note dis). I wondered y dis was so and I latter moved almost all d application back 2 the MicroSD cos my fwend installed most of the App in the Internal Memory. After doin this, i re-ran the Pes2012 and Asphalt and i can tell u dat it responded well.. And also TempleRunOZ from run wela on the phone without lag... Av not played fifa on it...

Note: all av written here is not 2 say dat d phone do not av its downs, but these are what i av seen using the phone... Hope 2 get my own soon... Love u alll......
Nice one bro. Looking fwd 2 more reviews & criticking.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by mindtricks: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
Holuwaxheun: I told u guys dat a fwend bought d phone ystrday... Using the phone these are the thns i observed;

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by mindtricks: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2013

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by bodee(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pls which is better L3 or Q1. Here is a comprehensive review of L3 www.priceinkenya.com/phones/tecno/tecno-l3-android-jelly-bean-faster-downloads-on-3g.html
Thanks.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Obrizzy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
n3 for sale.......at obawole iju for 8k if interested or bbm 2872372A or call me on d number above.
....its still clean
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
L3

2 Likes

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
kiss

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
lipsrsealed

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (242) (Reply)

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.