Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,412 members, 7,901,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:59 AM

Tecno L3 Discussion Thread - Phones (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread (366005 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno L3 Vs P3 - Clash Of The Brothers!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by bashbif: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
I need u guys help plz.I downloaded fifa14 from play store about two weeks week and I have copied d data into my PC in case some tin happen .I rooted my l3 three days ago and in d process I gat it bricked but thanks to d medallion method,I gat it unbricked back yesterday but I discovered DAT I av lost my ffifa14 but now I have recopy d data back into my obb but d prob am having now is DAT each time I open d game with d new apk downloaded,it won't just open d game,it will want to establish downloading a new data entirely.I need help plz.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Gwammen(m): 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
Pls I need help. I cannot hear call with my l3 except I put it on loudspeaker. Pls what can I do, cos I tried increasing d volume tinking it will help but to no avail.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
OCTAVO:
Download announcify from playstore.
tnks bro, may God reward u abundantly. Downloading in process
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 09, 2013
bashbif: I need u guys help plz.I downloaded fifa14 from play store about two weeks week and I have copied d data into my PC in case some tin happen .I rooted my l3 three days ago and in d process I gat it bricked but thanks to d medallion method,I gat it unbricked back yesterday but I discovered DAT I av lost my ffifa14 but now I have recopy d data back into my obb but d prob am having now is DAT each time I open d game with d new apk downloaded,it won't just open d game,it will want to establish downloading a new data entirely.I need help plz.

Recheck the obb folder.. the data is no longer there...
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by sexymonkey(m): 12:31am On Oct 09, 2013
@0cTAVO can u help me with d names of your utility apps. like that annoncify and co.

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Flawlessgirl(f): 1:01am On Oct 09, 2013
sexymonkey: @0cTAVO can u help me with d names of your utility apps. like that annoncify and co.
how did you do that? I mean the airtel stuff reply before they block it ASAP
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by sexymonkey(m): 1:21am On Oct 09, 2013
Flawless girl: how did you do that? I mean the airtel stuff reply before they block it ASAP
how to get 19gig on airtel
1st stEps
Text REWARDZ TO 797
, AFTER THAT NW START TEXTING
RD 125MB to 797
:PU wOulD rEcEivE A mEssAge frOm AirTel
cOmfirming Ur mb
immediately
So just continue resending tHe same cOde nw
nw be fast Guyz its
real continously
Note it must BE in Capital Letter.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Flawlessgirl(f): 1:34am On Oct 09, 2013
sexymonkey: how to get 19gig on airtel
1st stEps
Text REWARDZ TO 797
, AFTER THAT NW START TEXTING
RD 125MB to 797
:PU wOulD rEcEivE A mEssAge frOm AirTel
cOmfirming Ur mb
immediately
So just continue resending tHe same cOde nw
nw be fast Guyz its
real continously
Note it must BE in Capital Letter.
this was what I got from them

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by samlestic(m): 5:59am On Oct 09, 2013
pls guys, Add me to d watsapp group l3. 08066471493

1 Like

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by dmedalion2: 6:10am On Oct 09, 2013
Graviton: I came upon a startling discovery, some guy told that to achieve what i stated before that I'd have to make sure that the apk and SD file were of the same version, how true is this?..the game I downloaded from play store is version 1.3.0, so that means the SD file is the same and I don't really know the version of the apk that was posted on here
actually u r ryt...buh not a games are lyk DAT...y some of dem are.
as for d FIFA...u can't run d moded apk with playstore data....
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by dmedalion2: 6:14am On Oct 09, 2013
bashbif: I need u guys help plz.I downloaded fifa14 from play store about two weeks week and I have copied d data into my PC in case some tin happen .I rooted my l3 three days ago and in d process I gat it bricked but thanks to d medallion method,I gat it unbricked back yesterday but I discovered DAT I av lost my ffifa14 but now I have recopy d data back into my obb but d prob am having now is DAT each time I open d game with d new apk downloaded,it won't just open d game,it will want to establish downloading a new data entirely.I need help plz.
the apk is not compatible with ur play store data....
get the moded apk+data from
andropalace
or
TPB
or
downloadha
any1 u prefer
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 6:34am On Oct 09, 2013
sexymonkey: @0cTAVO can u help me with d names of your utility apps. like that annoncify and co.
There are lots of them, in fact I don't use most of these apps (announcify for example) but I only know them. Just mention the functionality you want your app to carry out. If I know the app, I'll tell you, if I don't, someone else would.
You can download "MP3 cutter" from playstore. Use it to cut your favourite part of any MP3 song for ring tone.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2013
dmedalion2: actually u r ryt...buh not a games are lyk DAT...y some of dem are.

You can
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Donvic4u(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2013
IF YOU STAY IN KOGI

PIMPED TECNO L3 FOR SALE...

CONTACT ME VIA 08137739614
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by adelolaa(m): 10:17am On Oct 09, 2013

change main.128.com.ea.game.fifa14_row.obb to
main.130.com.ea.game.fifa14_row.obb
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by adelolaa(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2013
Flawless girl: this was what I got from them

how can I check my mb
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Graviton(m): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2013
Paschal007:
Version 1.2.8
what do I do?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Graviton(m): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2013
dmedalion2: actually u r ryt...buh not a games are lyk DAT...y some of dem are.
Osyxcel:

You can
now I'm confused
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by sexymonkey(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2013
Flawless girl: this was what I got from them
it has stopped working
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by uche715: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2013
If you know you are in port Harcourt and want to root, upgrade and restore your brick android fone hit me 07010381875
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by sexymonkey(m): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2013
OCTAVO:
There are lots of them, in fact I don't use most of these apps (announcify for example) but I only know them. Just mention the functionality you want your app to carry out. If I know the app, I'll tell you, if I don't, someone else would.
You can download "MP3 cutter" from playstore. Use it to cut your favourite part of any MP3 song for ring tone.
thanks man. what of d app that reads messages/lyrics
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Watson2fine: 11:25am On Oct 09, 2013
i beg mak una hlp me wht this two fones, tecno l3 and n3, whic 1 i go for, cuz am so confuse, i love games and othr application, pls hlp me out, i no 1 go waist my money,
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 11:33am On Oct 09, 2013
sexymonkey: thanks man. what of d app that reads messages/lyrics
I think there's an app known as Text To Speech I'm not very sure though. You may check it out.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Gerrie(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
OCTAVO:
I think there's an app known as Text To Speech I'm not very sure though. You may check it out.

I've used Call announcer, and its quite cool. you can try it out. from play store
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
Graviton: now I'm confused

Check this page: https://www.nairaland.com/1450469/fifa-14-android/3 and read it to the last page on the thread, someone else in your situation got the solution
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by blackiridis(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
uche715: If you know you are in port Harcourt and want to root, upgrade and restore your brick android fone hit me 07010381875

where in PH are u
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by udemzyudex(m): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
sexymonkey: it has stopped working
how can I check the mb .
I use *123*10# but didn't see the mb

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by udemzyudex(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
now working....
I off my phone and on it back grin
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by enigmatique(m): 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
jeflexy: Good news my fellow nairalanders, i just rooted my tecno l3
Jeflexy, abeg u because of God, au u take do am? Look, I am desperate. I've bin tryin to root my l3 since Monday. I've spent a lot of time, data and energy, all to no avail! Abeg, tell me au did it nau. And don't give me d baba2023.com link, ee no dey work for me. Installing those drivers is a professional frustration process. Jeflexy, na beg I dey beg ooo!
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by udemzyudex(m): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
now working... off my phone and on it back... grin

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by uche715: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
blackiridis:

where in PH are u
Oil mill, mtn

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (242) (Reply)

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.