Stats: 3,177,427 members, 7,901,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Tecno L3 Discussion Thread - Phones (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread (366011 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno L3 Vs P3 - Clash Of The Brothers!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ademony(m): 7:13am On Jul 21, 2013
Hello guys.... A brother of mine wanted to unlock d phone while I was asleep tonight. He drew d wrong pattern 10times and my phone was locked dough I can recieve calls bt can't craete call/sms.... It says I should unlock it by logging in to my google acct on d phone. I tried it several time, but it's saying invalid username/password...ANYBODY WANNA HELP PLS?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Graviton(m): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2013
aia99: oh sorry rename the file from .zip to .rar it will extract it
how do I rename it

I also downloaded Blood and glory legend APK and cache it also keeps messing up
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 7:18am On Jul 21, 2013
ademony: Hello guys.... A brother of mine wanted to unlock d phone while I was asleep tonight. He drew d wrong pattern 10times and my phone was locked dough I can recieve calls bt can't craete call/sms.... It says I should unlock it by logging in to my google acct on d phone. I tried it several time, but it's saying invalid username/password...ANYBODY WANNA HELP PLS?

Lol! Once found myself in this ur ugly shoe, I wil advice you dnt lock ur screen lock again,just alow ordinary screen lock witout password or pattern,and download application lock,n lock necesary applications n files u wish to lock! D way I fixed mine, tnk God I already had backup, I did factory reset frm booting mood! And everythin was wipe off! Had to go for backup restore. Put off th fone, just remove the ba3, fit it back, den press volume up or down and power @ same time to on the fone, a pop option wil com up, use the power fone to choose!
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Dmedalion: 7:21am On Jul 21, 2013
Graviton: how do I rename it

I also downloaded Blood and glory legend APK and cache it also keeps messing up
use xplore to rename
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Dmedalion: 7:23am On Jul 21, 2013
ademony: Hello guys.... A brother of mine wanted to unlock d phone while I was asleep tonight. He drew d wrong pattern 10times and my phone was locked dough I can recieve calls bt can't craete call/sms.... It says I should unlock it by logging in to my google acct on d phone. I tried it several time, but it's saying invalid username/password...ANYBODY WANNA HELP PLS?
perform a hard reset via recovery(any volume key+power button) just as said above.
u'd loose Ur entire data
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Codedboy95(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2013
na u cause am na.. 4 say u day give am d phone press him no go do daht kind tin.. NO beat daht boy o.. Lolz
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by TECNOL3: 7:37am On Jul 21, 2013
LOL. U 4 LET AM PLAY GAME NA
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Rajgan4edu: 8:10am On Jul 21, 2013
Thanks guys 4 ur advice, wot i can conclude so far is dt d device is beta dn all d low-end phones presently in circulation, hmmmm, if i could survive wit all em silly touchlite phones 4rm nokia, c3 nd c2 which im prerently using, then ama do gud wit dis phone too. Thanks thread, am gonna get dis phone or a 2nd hand version of f7 if i c 1 arnd 20k.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Rajgan4edu: 8:10am On Jul 21, 2013
Its on, time 2 join d train. There's a 1st time 4 everytin, team tecno, u av a new crew by ending.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2013
Codedboy95: na u cause am na.. 4 say u day give am d phone press him no go do daht kind tin.. NO beat daht boy o.. Lolz
na so bro u come put d phone unda ur pillow tinc say d boy no go see am if i ear say u bit dat boy pere B-) sorry bro 4lo dos instns and ur phone will be bac to life again
Codedboy95: na u cause am na.. 4 say u day give am d phone press him no go do daht kind tin.. NO beat daht boy o.. Lolz
na so bro u come put d phone unda ur pillow tinc say d boy no go see am if i ear say u bit dat boy pere B-) sorry bro 4lo dos instns and ur phone will be bac to life again
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Graviton(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2013
Dmedalion: use xplore to rename
I've done it(extracting)...
What next

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2013
mr.drizzy:
ha! Files on fz are low avi files .even d old symbian(e75) plays it wonderfully without any issue on smartplayer..den na wash be dis oh!.wahlai

You must be a RetardedGalaSeller# for saying that.... Even the previous N3 plays all videos smoothly... undecided
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Dmedalion: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2013
jreyez:

You must be a RetardedGalaSeller# for saying that.... Even the previous N3 plays all videos smoothly... undecided
just ignore him....
dat shows he doesn't make use of app functions(HW/SW decoding Option)

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2013
Dmedalion: just ignore him....
dat shows he doesn't make use of app functions(HW/SW decoding Option)

Seriously You this dumb++, mehn I'm just saying the fact.... N3,p3,etc doesn't require any changing of Hw/sw

FactsBro#
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Dmedalion: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2013
jreyez:

Seriously You this dumb++, mehn I'm just saying the fact.... N3,p3,etc doesn't require any changing of Hw/sw

FactsBro#
that makes u worse..cos u didn't hear me giv a complain abt video playback. rather refferin to video decodin function...maybe u shud rephrase my comment...
and mind u. wen it com's to MX player. u sure need SW decoding to avoid avi.mp4 lags
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2013
Dmedalion of the great guruslodge bahh?? undecided, you just started using Android phone recently.... I remember when you first bought your tecno N3... Everything was like (I can see everything turning around) for you undecided

Don't argue about anything consigning android with me.... RetardedGalaSeller# cool
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Dmedalion: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2013
Graviton: I've done it(extracting)...
What next
move d obb.file to android/obb after installin apk
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Dmedalion: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2013
keeping tabs on pple shows hw poor one could b in challenges....no hard feelings man . just a fact##$$
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2013
Got this phone 12.5k few days ago
Very poor display I mean poor already gave it out to my mum,

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2013
jreyez:

u must too insane or an slowpoke not to read b4 making post..d dude said thats wht he discovered in his fone..i was only saying if hes ryt thats actually bad!..why dt nigerians ever use their brain to work..ur brain is in ur head FIND IT.i no blame u na becos droidvpn don give una cheap way data to begin post rubbish
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by slikcipher(m): 10:32am On Jul 21, 2013
Everyone wants to have everything in a 13k phone....... smh
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 10:32am On Jul 21, 2013
Brainrex: Got this phone 12.5k few days ago
Very poor display I mean poor already gave it out to my mum,
@jreyez i hope ur seeing dis,anoda post from anoda buyer,its either u havnt used a smartfone in ur life or u dnt understand english.i was only commenting frm what many ppl are saying punk..i even saw the fone in tecno shop here in abj too,felt it and knew what dis guy is saying.it has a ppi of 165(more like ppi of the 2010's smartfones)...anyway tecno try,been admiring their device bt dis,nah it jst doesnt do it!(my opinion)
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by blackiridis(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2013
Dmedalion:
internal memory - 786mb
internal storage - 1.8G

broda whats d difference #confused
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Graviton(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2013
I should move to sd/android/obb....which folder exactly
The other guy said "here " I didn't see it so I created one...is it acceptable?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Graviton(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2013
Dmedalion: FIFA works xcpt for field glitch
bros, please show me the way, I have tried everything it just keeps returning back to the home screen....a step by step guide will be appreciated

This is the game I have been playing for sometime now, I need this Fifa 12 to work please gb no go waste

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Iaz93: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
someone should tell me how to root this my L3 before I commit suicide. z4root is not working. I'm on my knees. #wipe tears#
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by slikcipher(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
AnTuTu benchmark for L3

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by slikcipher(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2013

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by slikcipher(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2013

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pls o. Is the display of this phone poor to that extent? My mind is now changing nagetively to this phone. And they say that field of FIFA 12 looks glicth. So pls which way?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Graviton(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
Max payne is awewome but I can't shoot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (242) (Reply)

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android...